Status: Check Out Noelle's Part!

Greek Life

Noelle

Noelle wanted a drink. A party. To let loose. It had been a busy and stressful first week between her classes, cheerleading, and sorority duties. Thankfully, it was Friday and the Beta boys were throwing their annual back to school party – Back in Black. She had her rocker outfit all laid out on her bed as she blared some AC/DC while she showered and got ready. She was excited to let loose and party with the guys. She hadn’t seen much of her brother all week though she had had her fill of Tyler being a nuisance in class and at practice. He had been helpful in finding out who the naked figure model had been – baseball player and fellow frat brother, Jamie Benn. She was hoping for some downtime to do her research on him, especially knowing that her Little was also going to be sharing a history class with him two nights a week.

Erin was getting ready in the room, too, her outfit covering much more skin than her own. Where Noelle was going for risqué rocker, Erin was channeling some Stevie Nicks in her attire for the all-black rock party. She grinned to herself, putting on the lacy tights, thinking about how her brother will more than likely have a heart attack over her clothing. Perhaps it was her way of getting back at him for bailing on helping to plan their parent’s anniversary party. Perhaps.

She put on the finishing touches to her outfit of GNR crop top (for Tyler’s benefit since he would not shut up about her love for the band), short black shorts, and sky high stilettos. A snake gunmetal, bedazzled bracelet, a skull ring, some pointy earrings and a black bandana in her mussed up short bob that had been lightly teased for the occasion. She put on some harlot read lipstick and checked herself in the mirror before walking out to see Erin fully dressed in her all black outfit, waiting for her. Though she was still sporting her glasses, her makeup was much more dramatic than usual, her long brown hair up to give the full effect of it.

“Little Bit …” Noelle let out a teasing whistle. “Hot mama.”

“Excuse me, but I think that title belongs to you – Jon is going to have a heart attack when you show up like that in front of all the new pledges.” Erin said, shaking her head. “The ways you torture each other never ceases to amaze me.”

“We’re very talented.”

“Or so you like to tell yourselves.” Erin said, laughing and gathering her things. “I’m going to have my phone ready to capture the moment your brother sees your outfit.”

“Good, I’ll frame it for him for Christmas.” Noelle grinned and led the younger girl out of the dorm.

Greek Row wasn’t far from the dorm they lived in, thankfully. Considering the heels, Noelle had Erin drive in her dark green Mini Cooper. Erin wasn’t technically old enough to drink so she ended up being the designated driver sometimes. That is not to say that drinking didn’t happen at the parties. Erin wasn’t too upset about driving to the party that night and Noelle suspected she was still a little thrown from her eventful week with the baseball player from the frat they were heading towards, Jamie Benn. The younger girl seemed nervous, biting her nails on the way there to which Noelle attempted to curb.

“It’s going to be great, Erin. Don’t stress.” She comforted, patting her arm as she climbed out of the car to be greeted with the roaring music coming from the backyard of the Sigma Alpha Beta house. Guns N’ Roses, Noelle placed, and smiled as she strutted towards the backyard with Erin following suit.

Sigma Alpha Beta was the biggest fraternity on campus so it was no wonder that it was at the end of the street across from the Kappa Alpha Tau sorority that she belonged to being that it was the other biggest house on campus. The large brick building was imposing in comparison to most of the other houses save for her own that stood dark with nothing but a porchlight on since all of the girls were no doubt at the party she was heading towards. Kappas always attended the Beta parties and vice versa. No exceptions to that rule.

The brick and stone house was massive with an elegant balcony stood atop intricate columns. It was grand – even more so than the Kappa house. There was no denying that it was the grandest house at UGA. The balcony continued around the back of the house where a gorgeous pool sat, people already floating and splashing around in it and each one of them decked out in black. The house was shaped in a U and continued along the sides of the pool, luxurious seating areas all down each one. A grill deck stood at the very back of the pool being manned by a boy she had only ever seen in passing but never actually met. She nudged Erin and nodded that she was going to grab some food. The girl nodded and wandered around over to some other Kappas.

The guy on the grill was nearly six feet tall, his blonde hair slicked back under a black UGA snapback hat that matched the Metallica shirt he was sporting that fit tightly across his toned chest and wrapped snugly around his muscled arms. He had black swimming trunks to accompany it and to show off a rather impressive behind and toned legs. An athlete, for sure, but he certainly didn’t play football with Tyler or hockey with her brother otherwise she would have known him. And seeing that grin as he took a swig from a bottle of Corona as he chatted with some of his brothers, she knew she would have remembered meeting him. That smile was brighter than the sun.

With an edge of deviousness.

The grill was structured into a stone counter that wrapped around a sitting area. Noelle remembered when the Betas had put it in her freshman year and it had been a rather large hassle from what her brother had told her but it had turned out amazingly well. Not only did it house a state of the art grill, but there was a cooler with a lifting cover where they were housing their beers. She moved her eyes back to the grill to see that he was working on a dozen hot dogs with one hand while the other held his beer. A smile on her face, she sauntered the rest of the way over to where he was, leaning her hand on the counter beside the grill and turning her flirty brown eyes on him.

The guys he had been talking to dispersed quickly, recognizing who she was and left him to fend for himself. Once he turned his eyes on her, she felt her breath catch ever so slightly. She shoved it back down as she took him in up close. The breathtaking sight had been his eyes – they were bluer than a clear summer day in Savannah and alight with mischief that slowly turned to heat as they devoured every inch of her from the studded heeled stilettos, to her lacey tights and short shorts, to the bare skin showing beneath the fringe of her GNR crop top and finally to her face which she knew he liked just as much as her body from the way he was staring back at her.

Her mouth was nearly watering.

“Wieners … my favorite.” She commented. “Do you have one for me?”

His jaw dropped at her innuendo and she felt mighty proud of herself, cocking her head to the side as she watched him process her words. He recovered and straightened back up. The muscles showing through the tight tee rippled and it did not go unnoticed by Noelle. “I think I might have something that could satisfy your hunger.”

“Do you now? That’s mighty cocky of you.”

“Luckily for you, I’m not all talk.” He winked and plated a hot dog for her. “Any condomments for you?”

“Ketchup, please.” She watched as he decked out her hot dog for her and then passed it over. “Now this looks absolutely delicious. I hope it tastes as good as it looks.” As if her innuendos weren’t enough, she brought the hot dog to her lips and slowly and deliberately took a big bite out of it. His eyes followed her every movement, staying on her lips as her tongue swiftly moved to lick the excess ketchup from the side of her mouth.

He cleared his throat, chugging the rest of his beer. “So, how do I – it, how does it taste?”

“Mmm.” She winked, swallowing her food. “What’s your name, Grill Master?”

“Patrick. Patrick Kane.”

“Aren’t you going to ask me mine, Patrick Kane?”

“I already know yours, Noelle Toews.”

“And yet you still gave me your wiener?” She chuckled as he flustered.

“It’s my job for the night.”

“To give me your wiener?”

“To be on the grill. Do you want a beer? I need a beer.” He opened the cooler and grabbed one, motioning for her.

“No, thank you. I think I need something harder tonight.”

“You’re killing me over here.”

“Really? Because you look quite alive to me.” She glanced down at the slowly growing bulge in his swim trunks.

“Noelle!” Her brother’s voice interrupted the flow of conversation as he grabbed her arm at the elbow. “I need a word.” He nodded to Patrick and dragged her away from him, all the way back up the pool and into the kitchen. A few people were inside but they quickly left when they caught sight of the Beta president’s face. “What in the fuck are you wearing?”

“Clothes. It’s a Back in Black party, big bro.”

“You look like a stripper.”

“You look like a stick in the mud. Did you actually have to borrow that from Tyler?” She laughed and shook her head. “You are way too uptight.”

“I’m not kidding, Noelle. Go over to the Kappa house and change.”

“Excuse me? Did I miss the memo when you promoted from brother to dad?” Calling him dad was like a slap in his face and she sighed. “You have to at least show up to the anniversary party, Jon. You can’t blow it off or you’ll never hear the end of it. I’m still kind of pissed I had to plan it all so the least you can do is show up with a gift. I texted you a list of things.”

“I got it.”

“And you’ll come?”

“I’ll come.”

“Great.” She brightened, patted him on the shoulder and started heading out towards the party.

“And Noelle?” She turned to see him cross his arms over his chest, turning on the Big Brother look. “Stop toying with my brothers. Patrick looked ready to pass out.”

“He’s a big boy.” He scrunched his nose in disgust. “He can handle himself. Maybe even me.”

“Noelle.” The warning in his voice made her roll her eyes but she slipped out before he could further his lecture.

Back out at the party, Noelle ran right into Tyler Seguin who was drinking something from a red solo cup. He grinned and opened his arms. “Pipsqueak!” She gave him a hug, noting he was already fairly intoxicated. “You look seriously fuckable tonight, you know that?”

“Kiss your mother with that mouth, Seguin?”

“I’ll kiss you with it if you want me to.” She rolled her eyes and shoved him off.

“You’re an animal.”

“You have no idea.”

“I think I have plenty of an idea. Harley is my Big, after all.”

“Ouch, babe, that hurts.”

“Is that something you said to her?” She teased, smiling sweetly at him.

“You are feisty tonight. Luckily, I know how to solve that. Into the pool you go!” Tyler easily grabbed her arm and dragged her to the side of the pool. “I think someone needs to cool off a bit!”

“Tyler, don’t you dare!” She growled, trying to shrug out of his grip but it was no surprise she couldn’t – he was impossibly big and strong it was like trying to fight off a bear. “Tyler, stop it!”

“Nope, timeout for you, kiddo.”

Just as she was about to topple into the pool – fully dressed – a strong arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her backwards until she hit a strong chest. “That’s enough, man.” That New York accent was now familiar from her earlier conversation at the grill so she knew the exact person that had her wrapped up in one arm and whose heart was beating against her back.

“It was just a joke – Pipsqueak knows I tease.” Tyler said, grinning. Someone calling his name pulled him away from the building tension.

Noelle turned around though Patrick’s hand remained on her waist. “My hero.”

“Well, I was replaced at the grill so I needed a new job.” He said, smiling. “You know him?”

“Well, he is the quarterback for the team I cheer for. He does get a bit wild when he drinks though so thank you for saving my heels. I would have been pissed as shit if he ruined them.” She chuckled, watching his eyes go down her legs again slowly. “Did you get the warning?”

“The what?”

“The warning from my brother?”

“Ah …” He smiled a lopsided grin that Noelle found she liked quite a bit. It was endearing. “I did.”

“And yet …” She ran a finger up the arm still attached to her bare skin. Where his skin met hers through the fringe of her shirt she felt on fire. It was giving her all kinds of ideas about what it may feel like with no obstructions between them.

“I have a bad habit of ignoring warnings.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit
Frat House:
Front
Back
Kitchen

Sorry it's been so long - I got a teaching job at the beginning of the school year and it's been sucking up all my time.

Thanks for sticking with me and reading!
Comments are lovely!
xoxo,
Erin