Status: Active

Xandrilla

Xander

It was the bad boy image that attracted me so much, and Xander was too perfect for his own good. He slung his arm around my waist as we walked together around the party room talking to some of the red line ticket winners, as well as some of Xandrilla’s friends. Many of the people were dancing and singing, drinking and smoking, and just having the time of their lives. I caught a glimpse of Luke and Blondie who sat on one of the abandoned couches making out. At least he was off my back. I sipped on the alcohol that was in my new cup and realized that I have had way too much to drink tonight and would probably regret it tomorrow. I snapped back to reality and realized that Xander’s arm was still around my waist, he was brushing his thumb up and down the seam of my dress. I leaned into him, mostly for support because I was feeling drunk, and caught a whiff of his cologne and he smelled oh-so delicious. I smirked and my tense body started to relax more and more as we stood talking to his brother Benji and some other dude I didn’t recognize. Numerous fangirls came up to them asking for pictures and autographs, and each time I had to reluctantly step away from his grasp.

Benji stepped over to me while Xander was busy being squealed at, “My brother has never walked around with a fan before at an after party. You must be something special for him to just pick you out of the crowd like that.”

I smiled at him, my face getting hotter by the second, “Really? That surprises me. I thought maybe I was just another victim who would have gotten fan-zoned by the end of the party, then sent home to wonder what the hell just happened.”

He laughed and took a swig of his beer, “Nope. I swear to God he has never done this before. Sure, there have been girls that have caught his eye, but none that he has ever pursued like he is with you.”

“Do you pursue girls at these after-parties?”

“Nah, I have a girl back home. But it’s fun to party and watch the other guys make a fool of themselves,” he chuckled, “then again, I am the older bandmate, so I am the most mature.”

We looked across the room at Sam and Cage who were taking shots with a group of red line ticket winners. They were all laughing and shouting song lyrics to the music bumping around the room. Xander broke away from the fans and made his way back over to my side where he took my hand in his, “Now… where were we?” he asked.

“You were about to show me where the bathrooms were at,” I teased, “I have to peeee!”

Benji and Xander laughed, “Okay babe, they’re through the hidden door. Come,” Xander pulled me with him as we stepped through the crowd on the dancefloor and to the hidden door. It opened up into a bright white hallway, leading down to a black door. He pushed it open and switched the light on. The room lit up, illuminating the dark red walls around us, as well as a beautiful silk bed similar to a fancy hotel suite. My eyes took a few seconds to adjust and once they did I looked over to Xander who was staring back at me, “No funny business, the bathroom really is in here,” he pointed to a door across the room which I could see had a shower, sink, and toilet inside of it.

“Okay, thank you,” I said as I stumbled my way across the room. As I walked past the bed, I delicately dragged my fingers across the cold, silky comforter on top. A bedroom in the back of a concert hall… how weird. I guess some rock stars really like to take the party to another level.

I used the bathroom, washed my hands, and took a good look at myself in the mirror. My lips were still mahogany red and plump from the alcohol, and my eyes were bloodshot and tired. I ruffled my hair once more before stepping out of the bathroom. I checked my cellphone for any messages and realized that I didn’t have any signal inside this building. Hopefully Mia and Nolan weren’t trying to get ahold of me anytime soon. It was 2:24 AM.

Xander was staring at me intently when I walked out of the bathroom, his lips parted slightly as he sat on the edge of the silky bed, “I hope you’re not too drunk or hungover. I’d hate for you to suffer tomorrow,” he said.

“I’m definitely feeling all the alcohol I’ve inhaled tonight, but don’t worry, I will be fine!” I stood in front of him, waiting for him to get up and join me to go back out to the party, but he stayed seated on the bed. I cocked my head at him, “Why did you come up to me?”

He smiled up at me, flashing his perfectly white teeth, “Like I said, you’re beautiful. You caught my eye during the concert earlier, and when I saw you had made it into the after-party, I just had to come talk to you. I don’t do that often…”

“So I’ve been told. Thank you,” I tried to stay humble, but inside I was jumping up and down with excitement. My body on the other hand was yearning to touch him again, maybe even kiss him, or smell him. I caught myself biting my lip and squeezing my thighs together again. I’m feeling brave. I’m feeling sexy. I want him. Does he want me?

“I love when you bite your bottom lip like that,” Xander stood up from the bed. His gaze heavy as he stared down at me through darkening green eyes. I could feel my heart speed up as I caught up to this moment. We were about to kiss. I was about to kiss Xander from Xandrilla. So many girls out there would kill to be in my shoes right now… how did I get so lucky tonight? I could feel the tension between us as my breathing became heavier, and more noticeable, that was for sure. Then all of a sudden, Xander grabbed my waist between his hands and spun me around towards the bed. He pushed me onto it, my backside sinking into the silk comforter with him falling so gently on top of me. That’s when he kissed me. His lips melted into mine. They were warm and soft, but the way he kissed me was rough and passionate. His tongue found mine, exploring the new sensation. I could taste the alcohol on his breath, I could smell his cologne, and I could feel his stubble against my chin. My fingers intertwining in his messy, black hair and his hands moving down from my face to my breasts, to my waist, and back up. Oh. My. God.

He paused and pulled away from my lips, his eyes locking with mine, “Audra… I don’t usually do this… I don’t want you thinking you’re just a typical fucktoy for a horny rock star.”

Even if I was a fucktoy, at this point I’m already wet, I wouldn’t even care and I probably wouldn’t remember it tomorrow, “I know you don’t. Your brother told me. You told me. But I’ve wanted this all night. I’ve wanted you all night. This is like a fantasy…”

He smirked, giving me a quick peck on the lips, then another… and another… and I couldn’t help myself, I grabbed his hair and kept his lips latched onto mine. He started biting my bottom lip, moving his way over to my ear, down to my neck. He kept nipping and kissing… my neck… I let out a moan... I remembered that I was wearing a dress and I could feel it riding up from squirming, my underwear getting wetter by the second, “Xander…”

“What baby? Feel good?”

I moaned again as he started nipping at the tops of my breasts, which were swelling over the top of my dress, wanting him to handle them. My hands traveled down his shirt, feeling his muscular chest rise and fall underneath of it, as I found my way to his belt buckle and swiftly undid it. He paused and looked at me with his sexy smirk plastered on his face. I smirked back as I grabbed the button of his pants and popped it open, then I ran my fingers down the zipper. He seemed to be enjoying himself as I moved my fingers to the inside of his pants where his boxers were, rubbing my fingers up and down his erection. Oh… I wanted that, “Mmm, someone’s happy about this,” I whispered, as I found the elastic of his boxers and popped my hand inside, feeling the warmth of his skin… and his dick. It was being trapped inside from his tight ass jeans and I wanted to set it free.

He shimmied his pants down from his hips, exposing his perfect erection, and my hand grabbed a hold of it and started stroking up and down. He seemed to like that because next thing I knew, my lacey underwear were being torn off with his teeth, and his tongue met my clit. I moaned and arched my back, giving him better access to explore. His tongue darted around and around, in and out, up and down. My nails were digging into the silk sheets beneath me. He looked up at me through dark lashes and I pulled him towards me, “My turn,” I said as I positioned myself next to him. Taking him in my hand, I took a good look at his erection, taking note of how big it really was… the biggest I’ve had so far, this really is a fantasy. I leaned down and took him into my mouth. Sucking hard, I moved up and down his impressive length and girth, enjoying the sweet and salty taste of his skin. He moaned as I went faster, harder, more... and more… then I stopped. I sat up giving him a sultry look, licking my lips as I pulled my dress up over my head, revealing my lacey black bra.

He sat up, looking just as mesmerized as me and traced the top of my dreamcatcher tattoo on my side down to my thigh. Then he leaned over to unhook the back of my bra. My breasts, happy to be free, swollen with sexual tension, greeted him as he took them into his hands and pulled me towards him. I pulled his t-shirt off over his head, relinquishing his tattooed body. I sat over top of his waist, both of us naked, both of us wanting one another…

“Audra… You’re fucking beautiful. Can I take you now?”

I nodded, biting my bottom lip, “Please…”

He kissed me hard, rough, and passionately as he scoped my up in his arms and turned me onto the silky bed. Laying on my back, his face above mine, he positioned himself between my legs, “If I go too hard, please tell me… I tend to… get out of hand.” My eyes widened and my lips parted as he pumped himself into me. My legs wrapped around his body, lying underneath him, his arm muscles tensing beside me. His dick… it hurt at first. I moaned so loudly, I’m sure the party heard me all the way down the hallway. He paused inside of me, and I opened my eyes, “Baby, you’re so wet, so tight. I don’t wanna hurt you… but I also don’t want you being able to walk out of here after this. I’m gonna fuck you. Hard.”

I gasped as he pulled out and impaled me again, and again… over and over. I dug my nails into his biceps as my hands were wrapped around them. I was screaming, moaning, calling out his name. He kept leaning down to bite my bottom lip as he pushed himself into me, grinding his hips against me, moving his body with me. I’ve never felt so alive. I’ve never felt such a connection with someone… someone I had just met…

He grabbed my breasts, pulling and twisting my nipples before pulling me against him and flipping my over to my stomach. He followed suit and pulled me onto my hands and knees. He leaned forward and ran his fingers through my hair, onto my breasts, down my back, and to my ass where he smacked it, then thrusted his erection back into me. I called out, feeling him so much deeper inside of me, feeling every inch of him taking me… over, and over, and over… my orgasm gushed around him, “Good girl… again, come on baby.”

I flung my head back, and let go again. I could sense the smile on his lips as he praised me. He flipped me back over onto my back again, “As much as I love doggie style, I love seeing your face more. Come on baby, I’m almost there.”

“Oh my God,” I moaned. I could feel his body starting to get ready to come, as he continued thrusting in and out of me. He picked up the pace so much more, then leaned over and kissed me, taking my bottom lip between his teeth. He moaned and I felt him come. Inside of me. On me. On the silk comforter. It was… sensational. Arousing. Incredible. Sexy. Exuberant. I wanted him again. I wanted him tomorrow, and for the rest of my life. I will always want this man. I will never want anyone else.