Status: NaNoWriMo 2015 Story

Your Childhood, Your Majesty

In a large planet, called Olandan there is a small country made up of mostly islands called Incutopia. Incutopia is ruled by a monarch and the first born child is the next in line once her father dies. It is a peaceful country making most of the economy from the visitors every year due to it being a popular vacation spot. This isn’t to say it has disputes from how money is spent, the country needing a better economy, and to random attempts from other countries to conquer Incutopia. The economy has led to people not like the king and queen from the previous ancestors who were trying to keep it a hunter gatherer since they were trying to make major advancements that the islanders were not ready and no input from them was involved. These attempts to conquer Incutopia though have never been successful and the citizens are willing to fight for their country.

Well apparently, the hate was enough to do to an assignation to force Mashanerna (Queen) Pearlia to be the first bear to become the Queen at a very young age, younger than has been seen in X generations. It is a learning curve and it is giving her a short lived childhood but under her reign, she is known as the lovable queen and sometimes the tomboy queen as she was seen as the hope when she was born. She is trying to help the economy and doesn’t start wars unless it is absolutely needed but the death of her parents, Faterno (King) Vicote and Princess Rin, has taken a toll on her psychologically. The death of her father forced her to be an adult in her childhood and the suicide of her mother couple years later makes her responsible for her younger full siblings, the Ladies that her dad married, and their kids. For a short time period after each one, she doesn’t like to talk about it or the circumstances most likely she has lived through it. Seeing her one killed in front of her eyes while being injured and close to death herself and walking in on a suicide that is a constant reminder to her and causes more trouble than what it is worth.

With that being said, she has to marry out of obligation when she is young to Prince Damien and leads to a disaster because she is looking for a love that she has to give but never in her mind received. She may run the country and getting it through a transitional period but can’t now get a control of her life and it takes a lot of time and people to really expose what is going on behind closed doors. She wants the love that stopped when she was so young and doesn’t know where to turn as she has been forced into this marriage and she cannot get a divorce until she reaches 18. Thankfully she has her friends, Prince Leonardo, Bonch and Ranulo, who help her during this time and now can see the country forward while hoping that all of this is for the best.

Based off of: All Hail the Queen of Suffering and Your Childhood Queen