‹ Prequel: Vodka and Lemonade
Sequel: Rum and Coke
Status: Completed

Gin and Juice

Seven

Brian’s POV
Neon lights flashed around me. Smoke was heavy in the air, coating everything in a hefty mist. It was the perfect place to forget Michelle in. A place to forget every mistake that I had ever made. A place to just chill and have my time…whatever that may be. I quickly went to the bar and ordered my usual drink. I leaned against the bar and surveyed the room. Drunken idiots were scattered about, whooping and hollering at the dancers that were showing off their moves on various tables and were sliding skillfully down the poles that were haphazardly placed about the room. The bartender nudged me and motioned to the concoction that he had just prepared. I quickly tossed it back and asked for another. After repeating that motion at least five more times, I spotted a certain dancer that was practically begging for me to go her way by the way she was moving against that pole.

Smirking, I made my way over to one of the tables. Sipping my drink, I looked up at the dark-haired siren that was putting on a show in front of me.

She slowly slid down to her knees at an antagonizingly slow pace and crawled over to a drunk that was offering up a large bill. Smirking, she let the guy put the bill in her bra right before she whipped her head, letting her dark hair spin around and then cascade sexily around her shoulders and down her back. She grabbed a few more bills before locking eyes with me.

For a split second, I saw the real her. Her eyes were pleading with me to get her out of this hell hole. Just as it appeared, it quickly disappeared. I offered her my lap, quickly devising a plan to make her only dance for me. She slid skillfully into my lap and brushed her lips against my ear. The other guys at the table quickly left to go find a new girl to drool over.

“Thanks, if they didn’t pay so much, I would ask them to leave…a little too grabby for my taste.”

“Anything for you, Sugar,” I replied.

“What do you want?” She asked, lightly lifting herself off of me so that she could rock her hips against me.

I knew I couldn’t blame the alcohol, since I barely had a buzz…but maybe it was the flashing lights and her scent that drove me over the edge. I gripped her hips, guiding them to do my dirty work. “You,” I answered her in my husky voice.

She quickly pulled away and stood up. “Sorry, but I’m not a prostitute. Maybe you can find another girl.”

I tightened my hold on her waist and drug her back in between my legs. “Obviously you don’t know who I am.”

“Oh, and who’s that?” she spat back, digging her nails into my wrist.

“A guy who always gets what he wants.”

“Is there a problem here?” a large bouncer asked.

I quickly let go of her.

“Greg, take this guy out. He’s had a little too much to drink.” She said in a flat tone before walking to the bar.

“Alright, buddy, stand up and let’s go.” Greg told me.

Grumbling under my breath, I got up and walked out the door peacefully. I got in my car and parked right across the street from the club. When she comes out, she won’t know what hit her.


I woke up in a cold sweat. For seven years, I had built barriers to keep her out of my mind; and all it took was seeing her one day to tear them all down. I looked down at Michelle and sighed. After everything that I had ever done to her, I’m still surprised that she keeps taking me back. I re-adjusted myself on the bed and nuzzled my head further into her neck. Hopefully, the memories would stop.

”Brian, stop!” Danni giggled and squirmed as I blew raspberries into her toned stomach.
I grinned up at her and caught her lips, feeling her instantly melt underneath me. I smiled as she mumbled something into my lips. I pulled back slightly. “What was that?” I breathed over her.

She kept her eyes closed. “I said that I hate what you do to me.”

“Oh, what? This?” I asked as I closed the gap between us again.

I was driven over the edge when she moaned into my mouth. I swear, this girl couldn’t get anymore addicting if she tried.

I stumbled in my house just as the sun’s rays were peaking over the horizon. Last night, I had been officially inducted into Avenged Sevenfold and the guys had decided to throw this massive party with all the booze and strippers a guy could ask for.

Entering the room, I heard sobbing from the bathroom. Instantly, I knew that is was Danni. I sobered up quickly and ran to her, expecting it to just be one of her nervous breakdowns that she gets every few months. What I didn’t expect was her to be stark naked one the bathroom floor with Zacky, clothed only in boxers, trying to console her.

With the millions of different scenarios going through my brain and warped speed, I picked out the worst one and acted upon it. I saw red for the next hour as I tore Zacky’s ass up. In my rage, I threw Danni around a few times when she got in my way. What I didn’t see was her throwing her promise ring at me and packing her clothes into a suitcase.


I woke up again to the sound of my alarm clock. I quickly silenced it an threw the covers off of me. I ran into the bathroom and splashed ice cold water on my face. My reflection was taunting me by showing my former self in the glass. The person in the mirror wasn’t me anymore. The person in the mirror had all their sins laid bare before them. That person was unsuccessful in everything he did. He had to use people then throw them aside to get anywhere. I thought I had left him far behind, but I guess I was wrong.

“Brian, are you okay?”

“Yea, Michi, I’m fine. I was just getting ready.” I called back. “Go back to bed, babe.”

I could tell already, it was going to be a long and painful day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea, it's been forever. Comments and Suggestions?

Also, check out my other current story, Six Feet Underwater, and tell me what you think. I'm trying to experiment with a different story concept and approach.