‹ Prequel: Vodka and Lemonade
Sequel: Rum and Coke
Status: Completed

Gin and Juice

Eight

Much to my surprise, I was really energetic when I woke up. That rarely, if ever, happens to me. Feeling on the up, I grabbed a fruit bowl from the kitchen and walked into hair and makeup. They pulled my hair every which way and plastered a ton of stage makeup on my face before shoving me in the small bit of material I was wearing yesterday.

Mark poked his head in the door. “Good, you’re finished. I want you to go to the same room we were in last night after you do a quick warm up. We’re going to wrap up the other guys before you dance with Haner.”

“Whoa, two questions: I thought we were just doing the dance scene and the guys’ performance today? And why do I need to warm up if the dance is later than you originally scheduled?”

“We were, but the band just added a few dates for tour, so everything is getting squished in together. And you need to warm up because you’re going to give Jimmy and Johnny a nice show. Then you’re killing Matt before the dance sequence. Where have you been? You have five minutes.” He said impatiently before leaving.

“Just like he said- once a whore, always a whore,” I muttered under my breath.

“What was that, Love?” the makeup artist asked as she finished the “tattoo” on my arm. It was a deathbat, how cliché.

“Oh, I was just wondering how much these guys’ girlfriends were going to kill me. It seems like I’m always seducing one guy or the other.

She gave a warm laugh. “Oh, the girls are pretty much used to it. I mean, have you not seen their other videos? Bat Country was one giant orgy.”

“Yea, I guess you’re right. I’ll see you around.” I said, getting up and going into the room that I was in yesterday.

I did a quick stretch and made sure that I was warmed up enough to do a few splits without hurting my groin muscles. I could, to the delight of every guy in the room. Knowing that I still had it in me, I got up slowly and did a back-side walk over.

“Still a slut,” Brian mumbled behind me.

I flipped him off. “What are you doing here, Haner? You’re not due for another few hours.”

Ignoring me, he walked over to where the rest of the guys were.

Shrugging, I walked over to Mark.

“There’s my temptress, and my do you look ravishing. The guys are going to have a hard time keeping their hands off of you.” He said, letting out a low whistle as he twirled me around. “Jimmy, Johnny! Get your asses over here”

“Yea, Mark?” Jimmy asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he looked me up and down.
“Here’s the game plan: Danni is going to show off her moves on the pole. Johnny, you’re going to invite her into your lap. She has the touch of death, so when she kisses you, I want you to grin, choke, and die. Got it?”

Johnny nodded, wagging his eyebrows at me. “Hey, death by hot girl kissing me is perfectly ok.”

I shoved him lightly. “Perv.”

“Danni, I want you to toy around with him a little, okay? Don’t give him the goods all at once.”
I nodded.

“Jimmy, I want you to look at her with a mixture of lust and shock. Danni, pull out this gun, and shoot him. Is everything clear?” Mark asked, placing the gun in my hand.

“Yea, um, where am I going to put this exactly?” I asked, waving the gun around.

He smirked at me then looked at the scrap of clothing around my waist.

“Oh, nevermind. I got it.” I said, tucking it in on one side.

“Don’t worry, D, we’ll airbrush it out later. Now, let’s get moving. We’re on a tight schedule.” He said, lightly pushing me to the table. I got on with ease.

“Danni falling back into her whorish ways, take one,” Brian yelled from the side.

“Oh, does that mean you’ll love every minute of it like you always have?” I shot back.

“Quit bickering on my set. Places. Music. Action.”

Putting on my infamous smirk, I did an easy pole routine and slid into Johnny’s lap. As soon as I brought my hips up slightly, he began to giggle like a three year old. Groaning I got off of him.

“Johnny! What the hell is the matter with you! When I hot chick sits in your lap, you do not start giggling!” Matt yelled. “Fucking, Christ!”

“She used to beat me up every day in school!” Johnny whined like a wuss.

“Hey, no comments from the peanut gallery!” Mark yelled. “If anyone is going to be hassling him, it’ll be me and only me. Got it? Now, Johnny, pluck up some balls and be a man. It’s not that fucking hard.” Rolling his eyes, Mark looked around. “Places, action!”

Twenty takes later, that fifteen second scene was finally finished and a small hand-held camera crew was setting up in one of the spare bedrooms.

“Did you like being back up on that table? Admit it, you loved every second of it, you fucking whore,” Brian spat at me. I had learned that ignoring him was the easiest thing to do. If he wanted to keep slinging low blows, let him. It would only fall on deaf ears.

“Danni, give this guy everything you got. And please, let’s make it quick.” Mark said.

I nodded and got into my place. “This should be interesting,” I mused to myself.

“You could say that again,” Matt replied, tugging on his binds. “Can we get this over with quickly? I’m losing feeling in my hands.”

“You, two, shut the hell up! Cue music! Action!”

I plastered my smirk on again and straddled Matt like I was instructed to. I let my face turn into one of ecstasy. Rotating my hips and laughing insanely, I let some of the water squirt out the tip of the hyperdermic needle (which was completely fake) before pushing it into Matt’s forearm. He tensed up like he was supposed to, and let his head fall to one side, his eyes wide open.

“Perfect. Loved the laugh, Danni. Let’s quickly change this into the hospital room. Danni, slide on that doctor’s coat.”

Crew moved around as they put in white slates and machinery to give it a hospital-like atmosphere. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Val walk up to the bed and tease the hell out of Matt. Smiling slightly, I turned away and grabbed the white lab coat from my makeup artist. She touched up a few things and before I knew it, Mark was calling me back on set.

The next scene was simple. Matt woke up, all wide eyed and terrified. All I had to do was put my finger in front of my lip in a soothing manner as I supposedly put more drugs into his system and his vision gets hazy. This was the last two seconds of the video.

“Good job, everyone. Now let’s move everything into the ballroom. The rest of the crew should have already set most of it up. Just two more things and we’re done, people! Brian, Danni, do a quick run through with the dancers. I want to knock the dance scene out as quick as possible.”

I nodded and ran to the ballroom, grabbing Brian’s elbow as I passed him. “Let’s get this shit over with so I we don’t have to see each other anymore.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Not sure if I want to end this soon or not. Please comment and put in your suggestions, it would really be appreciated (and make my day)