True First Love

Happily Ever After, After All

Riker and Areous enjoyed their few days together without having to fuss over work or fuss over anything else. Riker surprised her with taking her to the beach, he gave her a coupon for the spa which she went with Rydel, and a few others. They were just enjoying being together, but once their days were dwindling down, they finished their tour, Ross worked on a new Teen Beach movie as well as working on Austin & Ally of course. Riker taught Areous the bass while Rocky showed her a few more things on the guitar.
Areous went onto do some more of her videos for her YouTube channel covering a lot of different songs. When she went through the comments and saw the awful comments.
QueenBee26: You need to stick with the covers and stop trying to be someone you’re clearly not.
Twitchze10: Loved seeing R5 but what I didn’t love was seeing Riker’s wanna be rock star girlfriend Areous. Awful voice when seeing her in person, this girl needs to ditch the dreams and stick with faking her cover videos that she does.
There were more like that and some even worse. Areous felt like crying, going to the game room and being alone but she didn’t. She hit the record button and send a message to all the haters. Areous:” To all my haters out there, I don’t need to defend myself to you but I do need to set the record straight. My videos on here are either recorded through my webcam or my camera and the one recording me if it’s not myself which it usually is it’s my boyfriend or his brother Ross. Oh and they asked me to be featured on a few songs on their own album. The guys all helped, their manager even called me and asked me to be the opening act. Before I could say yes or no, Ross told him yes for me. Have you ever stopped to wonder, oh maybe she’s nervous and not sued to preforming like Ross or any other R5 is. Because that’s why he first week I didn’t sound so good, I was very nervous, still trying to get used to it all and I did…” (Riker came and sat next to her, then Ross followed by the rest of R5) Rocky:” And if you have a problem with our sister, don’t like her voice, think she’s lying…” Rydel:” Think she’s manipulating all of us, that we didn’t want her on tour with us….” Ellington:” Then you’re all wrong, because she’s our sister and we did ask, no we convinced her to be on our album.” Riker:” We convinced her after begging her for almost a month to be on our album and she finally said yes.” Ross:” So if you don’t like her, want anything to do with her, how amazing her voice is…How special she truly is then…all we can say is don’t buy our albums.” Rydel:” Don’t buy our merchandise” Rocky:” Don’t buy our tickets to come see us.” Riker:” We may lose a lot of fans but we have some who chose to tick with us through anything, so thanks to them.” Ellington:” We’re R5 and this is our sister Areous…logging off!” He hit stop and she pulled them all into a group hug, thanking them all. Areous:” I didn’t have to defend myself but that chick needed to be set straight. Thanks guys, I love you!”
A couple years down the road Ross and Riker were always busy with projects. The band was going strong. Areous was able to make guest appearances a few times on a few Disney shows, she starred in a few movies as well. They were always working on music, keeping busy, goofing off and enjoying their time together. Riker proposed to Areous, so I guess it seems she did get her happily ever after. Her dreams were real, all along.