Extinguishing Ember

Starlit Lighthouse was a normal 16 year old. she loved sun bathing, getting her nails done with her friends, watching moves, hated homework, worked a part time job, played video games, read romantic novels and comic books, went swimming in the summer and ice skating in the winter. she loves fall and the smell of fresh cut grass. Starlit or Star as her close friends and family called her; new who she was and what she wanted out of life. she new she was a lesbian, she new what she wanted to be, the college she wanted to attend, the job she would take, the house she would buy and she new that she would adopt as many children as she could. she new that she was going to take care of her mother, as her mother did for Star's grandmother; who she was named after. she had her life loosely planed out, but plans never work out how they are supposed to. Starlit did know that with 100% she wanted to change the world.

Ember Flint was not a normal 16 year old. she did not like being in direct sun, bit her finger nails till they bleed, never had much luck making and keeping friends, only watched moves that were documentaries, horror and foreign films. she did not know how to swim or ice skate, she never rode a bike and didn't know what she wanted out of life. Ember's mother was not caring or did she take care of Ember's grandmother, she couldn't even take care of Ember. she did not have a nick name, she did not know what kind of college she wanted to go to, she did not even make it past 5th grade. she did not know what kind of job she wanted for the rest of her life. she was lost, cold and cut off. Ember was harboring the secrets or abuse, self hate and harm. she liked drinking, drugs and having sex with girls. their were three things Ember was definite about. she was a lesbian, She was fucked up and she was one day going to take her own life.
  1. 1.1
    Starlit
  2. 1.2
    Starlit
  3. 1.3
    Starlit
  4. 2.1
    Ember
  5. 2.2
    Ember
  6. 2.3
    Ember
  7. 3.1
    Ember
  8. 3.2
    Ember
  9. 3.3
    Ember
  10. 4.1
    Ember
  11. 4.2
    Ember
  12. 4.3
    Ember
  13. 5.1
    Ember
  14. 5.2
    Ember
  15. 5.3
    Ember
  16. 6.1
    Ember
  17. 00
    not a chapter