Status: Active and writing whenever I can :)

We Must Be Crazy

If Only.

The door was kicked shut by one of us, I'm not sure who. Dean held my waist as he pushed me up against the wall.

"My God you're so fucking beautiful." he groaned before putting his mouth to my neck.

Dean lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me like he never wanted to stop. I looked in his eyes; he looked hungry.

"Get me out of this dress..." I whispered

He turned me around and bent me over the bed as he undid the zipper. My dress fell to the ground almost in slow motion, and I watched Dean's eyes widened as it crept closer to the ground.

I crawled back on the bed as he pulled off his jeans and tossed them to parts of the room unknown. He came and positioned himself next to me. He grabbed my naked bottom and squeezed it, using that to pull me on top of him.

He paused for a moment and looked at me, and I looked at him. He smiled, and I bent down and kissed him. His rough hands on my skin sent chills down my spine. I ripped his undershirt off and threw it behind me. Dean kissed up my chest, and pulled at my hair.

Before I knew it, I was in ecstasy.

***

I was woken up by a strong--and I mean strong beam of light creeping its way through my eyelids. I blindly reached for my bottle of water, and took a huge sip.

"Fuck..." I mumbled as I sat up rubbing my head, feeling as though I had been hit by a truck.

I let my feet touch the floor, and I felt something annoying under my foot. I shook it off and glanced down to see that familiar, shiny, gold wrapper.

A condom?

I turned around and saw Dean sleeping soundly in the spot next to me. The bed was a mess, sheets everywhere, clothes in every corner of the room. Suddenly, the memories of last night washed over me.

"Oh my God, Oh my God." I tried my best to whisper to myself. I saw Dean begin to stir, it was only then I realized I was naked. I quickly bent down and grabbed a sheet to cover myself.

What the fuck is the point of that, Ella...

He sat up, and rubbed his eyes, shaking out his hair. His eyes finally rested on me, and I saw him smile for a brief moment.

The smile however, quickly disappeared, "Ah, Fuck." he growled to himself.

"My thoughts exactly." I mumbled.

He paced back and fourth for a moment before he grabbed his jeans and pulled them on, leaving his torso exposed for my viewing pleasure.

I approached him slowly, "You don't have to leave, we're adults ya know..." I said a little annoyed by the fact he looked like he was trying to jump ship on me.

Dean looked at me and sighed. "This wasn't suppose to happen, Ella." his tone was cold.

I tucked the sheet into itself around me, and threw my hair up. "Yeah, I can tell."

He spoke as he put on the shoes, "I'd rather just head out. Before things get awkward ya know?"

"You don't think you leaving this way is awkward?"

He paused before turning to look at me, he walked closer to me, now fully dressed, and looked me in the eyes. "Ella, last night was a mistake. We were drunk and the alcohol got ahead of my better judgement."

Ouch.

He bent down and grabbed his phone, and keys. "I'll just talk to you tonight."

"Look, I get that it shouldn't have happened but you don't have to be a fucking jerk." I said pushing past him to get to the bathroom.

He pulled his hair in frustration, "I'm not trying to be a fucking jerk. I'm trying to leave."

My heart sunk, while my stomach burned with rage. "Yeah, well I didn't ask for you to come back here. So go."

Dean looked at me shocked, and from what I could see, a little sad. He walked toward the door, "Grow up, Els." and with that final retort, he slammed the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My body began to remember what he did--how he touched me. My mind remembering every word, every moan that crossed his lips.

I suddenly realized tears welled in my eyes. "Fuck him..." I gritted through my teeth. Fuck him for making me feel this way. Fuck him for being so cold. Fuck him for making me want to be with him.

***

DEAN'S POV

I slammed my suitcase shut, fell on to the bed and stared at the ceiling. I've been laying here for hours.

My phone buzzed, it was Roman.

"Hello?"

"Hey man, What's up?" He asked me happily

I sighed, "I need a ride...

He paused, "Is Ella okay? Want me to grab her from her room first--"

"No, no. just me."

Another pause, "What happened?"

I cleared my throat, "I fucked up man."

***

I walked out of the back of the hotel to avoid the craziness out front, I just wasnt in the mood. Roman pulled up right as walked out, and popped his trunk.

I shut the door after I loaded my stuff, and saw Ella from across the lot. She had on her red lifeguard hoodie, leggings, and her hair was damp and curly.

I walked around and looked at Roman, he nodded his head towards her and put the car in park. I watched her as I walked toward her. She threw her suitcase into the trunk of her rented Jeep Compass, and slammed the door, angrily...

She turned to get into the car, but froze like a deer in headlights when she saw me.

"What." She said abruptly.

I looked in her eyes, they were red and still a little puffy. I felt a pain in my chest near my heart, first time in a while I've felt anything near my heart.

I felt like an asshole.

"Look, I just wanted to let you know, I'm riding with Roman. Are you going to be alright by yourself?"

She scoffed, "I was fine before without you, I'll be fine now."

Okay, I deserved that one...

She got into the car, luckily the window was rolled down so she couldn't completely ignore me. Although at this point, that might have been the better option.

"I know you think I'm a jerk, but I swear I'm not trying to hurt you Els."

I saw her face twitch when I used her nickname. Her eye's began to get red again, that's when she threw on her sunglasses.

"Hey it's okay Dean-o...don't feel bad for me." She said sarcastically. I watched her hands put the car in drive.

She paused before she drove, "That would involve caring about someone other than yourself." and with that she was gone.

I kicked the rubble of the parking lot in frustration. I walked back to Roman's car, and climbed in quietly.

"What happened?" He asked concerned

I let out a chuckle, "She said I need to care about someone other than myself."

I leaned my seat back and closed my eyes. "If only she knew, huh?"

I paused, "Yeah."

If only she knew...
♠ ♠ ♠
OH SNAP.

Comment please! It lets me know how I'm doing :)

P.S. Raw was terrible tonight. -_-

Enjoy!

-Sam xx :)