The Secret Child of the Devil

Host Clubs and Demons

"This feels so weird,"

Zoe didn't know how to possess people. Eneizar rolled his eyes and, once they entered the club, he pushed her into some random girl. Zoe fell in her body and felt a wave of new emotions and could actually see her memories.

The girl was shorter than her and looked very childish. She had her hair dyed strawberry blonde and had long and disturbingly sparkly nails.

"You don't look half bad. Quite flashy for my taste but I'm sure Mammon would be proud," Eneizar supposedly encouraged her but it didn't have any effect.

The males entered some random host men and smirked at each other. They have done it before so it wasn't anything new for them; it was rather innocent from what they used to do normally.

"Go look for a host and let's get this finished. Ezekiel is in hospital and is still waiting for his contract," Eneizar didn’t have to remind her; her mind was only thinking about Ezekiel.

"Hello. I would like to-"

When the club employee looked up and noticed her, he smiled widely.

"Kyoko-san! I know exactly why you're here!" She was taken by surprise.

"You do?" She mumbled.

He asked her to enter and nudged her towards the VIP rooms. She gulped and sat close to the door, just in case she wanted to run. He came back with two incredibly handsome boys, younger than her and looking a lot like they got taken from an anime.

"Good evening, Kyoko-hime. It's such a pleasure to see you."

There was one who had dark hair and one with red hair. The red head was closer to her ideal type only because he seemed mischievous.

"Did you come for me, Kyoko-hime?"

The red haired guy had something about him; it was hard to understand what exactly. She leaned closer and narrowed his eyes at him.

"Did I?"

The boys blinked before laughing. They were making her feel really ashamed of what she was doing. Zoe was probably around the same age as their older sisters or aunts so it was quite weird.

The boys ordered red wine and toasted for their rich customer. Zoe loved red wine and would often drink it with her family and that was why the hosts were a little curious when she became so high class.

From what they knew, Kyoko was a regular customer who was older than she looked and had a rich husband. She loved younger men and she often asked for Ren and Kyouya. Unfortunately, they were top class hosts and it was hard to get them there as often as she wanted.

"We heard you asked for us and came right away for you, Kyoko-hime."

The woman's soul was so easy to replace. Her soul was ugly and her sins were mostly about lust and carnal desire.

"Right," She took a sip from her glass and leaned back. "You remind me of two characters-" She started, "-from a yaoi manga."

They frowned.

"Do you like that kind of things, Kyoko-san?"

The two leaned closer to each other; too close for her comfort.

"If I wanted to see that, I'd have asked Amsodeus to organize an orgy," She mumbled and took another sip.

Image

The time together in the VIP lounge was dull. The boys were getting bored because she wasn't exactly cooperating. Kyoko was a depraved woman with strange kinks and she had done a lot in her 40 years of life, Zoe could see it in her memories.

But Zoe wasn't Kyoko and she had only begun socializing with people so being with two charming young men was still awkward for her.

"I need to go to the bathroom. Can you show me where it is?"

Ren raised an eyebrow and swayed his glass of wine around.

"I thought you are a regular here,"

She bit her tongue just so she couldn't say something she would regret later before she left the room.

Image

Zoe ended up wandering around, looking for the bathroom and for the demon but it was harder than she imagined. How could she make the difference? She didn't know how to check if he was a demon or human in the first place.

"Hey. Are you alright?"

She turned around and met two brown eyes that she fell for instantly.

"I was looking for the bathroom," She mumbled, her eyes staring at the man in front of her.

He chuckled and pointed at the end of the lounge.

"It's down the stairs,"

She nodded but didn't even glance where he pointed at, "You are so handsome and tall!"

The guy raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "So I have been told." She nodded absentmindedly. "I know you, don't I? You are the famous Kyoko-san." His eyes widened suddenly, "No, I don't mean it that way. No one talks about you badly or something. No one talks about you at all." She tilted her head to the side, watching him stumble upon his words. "No. I mean-" He sighed and rubbed his neck.

"You remind me of someone."

He was acting like an older version of Mark. It was cute how different they looked yet how close their personalities seemed.

"Do I?"

"Except, you don't look like a dancer and don't have a dinosaur face."

His eyes widened and he started to laugh.

"Would you like to have a drink later?"

She really wanted to say yes but she wasn't a fan of her body.

"Aren't hosts supposed to not go out with their clients?"

His eyes were staring at her bemusedly, "Who said I am a host?"

She bit her lower lip and felt herself get very excited. Suddenly, the mission was very entertaining and might even have some good points she could use later on.

When Zoe finally got in the bathroom, she was holding tightly on her phone. They exchanged e-mails and she was feeling really light.

"Wait. I gave him my work e-mail address,"

She walked in front of the mirror and looked at her reflection. The woman was not pretty behind that entire fancy make up but Zoe wasn't pretty either so she couldn't really defend herself.

"Hey. Sorry but this is the men's bathroom,"

She turned quickly and met a pair of curious eyes. Suddenly, she felt like an invisible force was attracting her to him; like she just met her soul mate except, it was even more intense and dangerous.

His eyes narrowed and took a step closer.

"Did you hear me?"

She nodded slowly and ran out of there, into the room across, which was the women's bathroom and touched her chest. Her whole being was trembling in both fear and excitment.

"I can't believe this," She flinched when someone knocked on the door.

"Hey, are you alright? It's alright, Zoe. It's Eneizar,"

She grasped the sink and took deep breathes, preparing to lie to a demon.

Image

"You what?"

He was amazed by what she was telling him after she opened the door and let him enter the bathroom.

"I didn't think! Besides, he's really handsome and he's not a host so it's not against the rules," She trailed fidgeting.

Eneizar looked at her as if she was an idiot, "This is not your body. What are you going to tell him if you ever meet him as Zoe?"

Her eyes widened in excitement, "You mean I might see him as myself?"

Eneizar stared at her blankly before hitting her forehead slightly. She pouted and rubbed the aching spot, just like a child.

"Did you find the demon?" Eneizar asked, getting a bit impatient since he had his own stuff to do later. "Are you going to find him today?" She had no reaction whatsoever to his interrogation, making him sighed and lean on one foot, "Look Zoe, Ezekiel is waiting. If you don't give him a contract he will think you died. You can't die yet."

She gulped when she looked into his eyes; the black and emotionless eyes of a demon were scary. Zoe was curious if her eyes looked the same.

Image

Zoe returned to the VIP lounge with a lot of thoughts. She found only one boy there, not much of a surprise.

"Where's the red head?" She asked, looking around.

Kyouya looked up from his phone and shrugged.

"If I am so boring then you can leave," The woman continued, watching as the host got up and left quickly. She felt a little offended actually.

After she remained alone in the room, she leaned back and moaned.

"Are you having fun by yourself?" Her eyes opened instantly and met a pair of devious eyes.

"So you came back,"

"I did. Kyouya left before the time's up. We have rules, no matter how boring the client is,"He was careful to use a tone that would piss her off.

The red head was stranger than the brunette, who seemed to do his job and not mess around as long as he wasn't asked to. Wait. She grabbed his arm but nothing happened. Damn ,he wasn't the demon.

"Why thank you. Didn't expect a host to be so blunt,"

Ren chuckled and sat next to her, "There’s something off about you, Kyoko-san. You asked for us but you're not talking at all."

"Would you prefer me to jump you straight away?"

He laughed and pulled her closer, "Maybe."

She stared into his eyes for a moment before she got on her feet. The door opened and the handsome nice guy walked in; the one she actually liked.

"Your time's up, Ren," His eyes inspected the room and ended on the red head, "Where's Kyouya?"

Ren shrugged and winked at Zoe before he left.

"That guy is an asshole." Zoe stated coldly, sounding so unlike her even if she was the one speaking.

The handsome guy, whose name was Jun, chuckled. He walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Would you like me to be your host?" He asked, leaning towards her, touching her cheek softly.

"But you aren't," She whispered, looking into his eyes.

"I can be if you want me to," He was having fun just by teasing her like that.

She blushed and touched his hand. In that moment, she felt a breeze and their eyes widened. Zoe felt like she got pushed out of the body, which she did, while the bodies fell on the floor unconscious.

"No way,"

The two demons looked at each other in shock and she wanted to hit something.

"And here I was thinking you might actually be a catch!" He whined and stomped his foot. His eyes moved on her again and inspected her, "You're quite pretty for a demon. Are you pride?"

Zoe was annoyed; no, she was ready to send that demon to Hell and go complain to someone. She walked to him and pulled him closer.

"I'm really annoyed right now. Every guy I like ends up being a freaking demon!" She started, placing her palm on his forehead and watching her sign glow. His eyes widened and he hissed before he got back to his master.

She glanced at Jun’s body on the floor and sighed, "And he was so handsome!"

She bit her lip and got an idea: she grabbed his phone and entered her personal e-mail address under her real name. Afterwards, she smiled confidently and placed the phone back in his pocket.

When sh passed the bar, she noticed the guy who sent chills down her spine. She frowned when she realized he was staring at her. He could see her.

Zoe gulped and hurried out of there, leaning against the wall as soon as she got out of his sight. She couldn't believe it and probably didn't want to believe or admit it but Zoe found him; she found the inheritor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Matsumoto Jun playing Jun ;) Kyoya and Ren are up to the readers' imagination ^^

Image