Empty Hands and Broken Glass

003 Radio Static

003 Radio Static

They followed me until I was able to jump a fence and get away. Unfortunately while jumping the fence my leg got caught on the fence post which ripped through my pants and into my skin. With the zombie problem out of my mind I was back to being focused on food.

The yard I was in belonged to a house with a broken back door,so I decided to enter the house. Inside I found a decent sized backpack,so I started checking the cabinets. After a few minutes of searching all I could find was a can of old beans. Best beans I'd ever had.

As I was searching for more food, or anything to eat at all, I went upstairs, thinking there might be a food storage. As I’m looking for the food storage, I stumbled and fell to the floor. Under a bed I see a radio box, I grabbed it and stuffed it in the bag planning to mess with it later. So I continued my search and found a few more cans of beans.

Then I move on to the next house, but find nothing useful. I decided to patch up and stay the night seeming as it was a pretty safe place, no broken windows ,no broken doors, just a blood covered bed, and no place to be attacked from. After I board up the windows and lock the doors I rest.

When I woke I noticed that the radio fell from the bag, well, I . As I find the power switch I flip it on and as I do all I hear is static but through the static i hear voices . Might take some fine-tuning to get the voices any clearer but as I’m twisting knobs, I hear them mention something about a pack of zombies breaking into their house this morning, and that they can't find 3 members of their group.

Just then I hear a loud racket outside the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy but worked hard to get 2 chapters out.

so if you like comment like subscribe

~panda