Love Is Suicide

Saved

When Gabriella woke up, she had a splitting headache. Like somebody was repeatedly hitting her head with a hammer. She sat up in the warm bed she was lying in and looked around the room. It was pretty big. And bare. Only thing in it was the bed, a dresser and a table with paper on it. Where am I? As if on cue, a voice said from the doorway,

“Good, you’re awake.” Gabriella looked in the direction of the voice. The voice belonged a tall, pale man with jet black hair.

“Where am I?” Gabriella asked, trying to hide the hint of nervousness she was feeling.

“In my room.” He answered plainly, staring into Gabriella’s light green eyes.

“Well duh, I can see that,” Gabriella replied sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. He smiled. “Why am I here?”

“I found you passed out on a bench,” He answered while walking closer to her. He stopped once he was a couple feet away from the bed. “I’m Gerard.”

“Gabriella,” She introduced herself softly.

“So why were you passed out a bench at twelve o’clock on a Saturday night?” Gerard asked, as he sat down on the edge of the bed close to Gabriella’s feet.

“I had a fight with my mom.” Gabriella sighed and shook her head sadly. “She told me that if I walked out the door, I would never walk through it again. I walked out and started walking.” When she finished, Gerard slowly nodded his head.

“What did you guys fight about?” Gerard questioned, his eyes fixed on Gabriella’s sad face.

“Me and my drug dependency.” Gabriella said.

“You do drugs?” A shocked Gerard replied. Gabriella shook her head. “How come?”

“I’m not good at telling people how I feel. I usually keep my problems to myself. I’m the type of person who runs from their problems.” explained Gabriella. She found herself staring into Gerard’s dark hazel eyes.

Gerard nodded his head. “I used to be like that when I was younger.” Gabriella titled her head slightly to the right.

“How old are you?” She asked.

“Twenty-five,” Gerard answered.

“Ha, you’re old.” Gabriella replied with a small smile. Gerard smiled back. Wow… he has a gorgeous smile.

“How old are you?” Gerard returned the question.

“Eighteen.” Gabriella said back.

“Oh, so you’re only seven years younger than me, big whoop.” Gerard sarcastically replied back while his eyes, causing Gabriella to laugh.

“You have a beautiful laugh,” He said to her, a serious expression placed upon his face.

“Thank you,” Gabriella said as a tide of crimson washed over her face.

“Are you hungry?” Gerard asked out of the blue.

“Hah, yeah.” Laughed Gabriella.

“Good,” Gerard said as he stood up. “Get up.”

“Why?” Gabriella questioned, while staring at Gerard through her narrowed eyes.

“Because I said so,” Gerard replied, staring back at her.

“Maybe I don’t want to,” Gabriella said stubbornly as she looked straight ahead and crossed her arms over her chest.

Without warning, Gerard bent down and picked Gabriella up, bridal style.

“GERARD!” Gabriella manage to yell while laughing.

“What?” He asked innocently. Gabriella rolled her eyes.

“Put me down!” She exclaimed.

“No,” He replied in a serious face as he started walking towards the bedroom door.

“Why not?” Questioned Gabriella through a whisper. She felt Gerard come to an abrupt stop.

“Because I don’t want to.” He whispered back, his mouth so close her face that she could feel his warm breath on her cheek. She felt herself blush.

She unwrapped her right arm that she had around Gerard’s neck. With her right head, she bought it up to Gerard’s face and tucked a piece of his hair, that fell in front of his eye, behind his ear. She felt Gerard put her down. Before she could say or do anything, Gerard grabbed her by the arm and drew her closer to him. He slipped his arm around her slim waist and pressed his lips against hers. Gabriella felt her stomach turn to jell-o. She wrapped her arms around Gerard’s firm back and pulled him closer as she kissed him harder. Gerard slid his tongue into Gabriella’s mouth. With one flick of his tongue, he made Gabriella’s legs turn into spaghetti, causing Gabriella to tighten her grip around his back. As Gerard kissed her, she felt all over her worries and fears slip away. All she felt was Gerard’s soft lips against her. That feeling came to an end when she felt Gerard slowly pull away. He still had his arm around her waist. She still had her arms around his back. For a couple minutes, no words were spoken. They just stared into each other’s eyes. Than Gerard spoke.

“Follow me.” He unwrapped his arm from her waist and grabbed onto her head. With her following behind him, he walked into the hallway and down the stairs. He told Gabriella to close her eyes. Hesitantly, she did.

He led her into the kitchen. A table was placed in a middle of the name. On the center of the table was a tall, skinny vase with a single red rose in it. The table was covered by a white tablecloth. Sunshine poured into the room from the window above the sink. Gerard placed Gabriella so that she was standing in front of him. With his hands on her hips, he told her to open her eyes. She did. As soon as she saw the room, her eyes grew wide and she let out a small gasp. From behind her, Gerard smiled. She turned around and grinned at him.

“Do you like it?” He asked while staring into her eyes which were filling with tears. “Aw, don’t cry.”

He whipped away a fallen tear. Instead of answering his question, she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a tight hug. “Lets eat.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I have up until chapter six written, anyone interested in reading more?