Pretty Odd

Chapter Six

I sat in my car and took in a deep breath before opening the door and stepping out. I slowly walked up the pathway to the front door and took in another breath before knocking on the door. I stood and waited a moment before knocking again. There was obviously no one home.

“Naomi,” a voice called from behind me.

I turned around to see Matt walking up his front steps.

“What are you doing--” Matt began to ask before I walked towards him and placed a rough kiss on his lips, cutting him off.

“Well, I wasn’t expecting that,” he blushed, pulling away from me and leaning his forehead against mine.

“I lied. I am in love with you, Matt. I guess--” Before I could say anything more Matt’s lips were on mine again. He forcefully pushed me against the front door, dropping the grocery bag in his hand, and kissed me harder.

“Let’s take this inside, shall we?” he asked me, adding a wink.

“Okay,” I replied breathlessly.

He couldn’t get his keys in the door fast enough, but once we were inside his house, he picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist and carried me down the hall, placing light kisses on my neck. Once we reached his room, he nearly threw me down onto his bed and began to cover my body with light, gently kisses.

“Mmmm, Matt, I love you,” I moaned when his lips delicately traced over the skin behind my ear.

“Say it again,” he growled.

“I love you, I love you, I love you!” I breathed as he pulled me even closer to him and planted his lips on mine.

We stayed locked at the lips for some time, until the sound of a door slamming broke us apart. A few moments later, his mother walked by his bedroom door, which he had neglected to close. She starred at us, lying together on his bed, our hands entwined, and let out a gasp, “Finally!”

The two of us couldn’t help but laugh as she smiled and closed his bedroom door.

“So, are you, umm, going to…” I trailed off, not quite able to ask Matt to move back in with me.

“Of course. I mean, if you want me to,” he smiled.

“I want you to.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, that's it. Short, I know, but sweet.
Hope you enjoyed it. :)