Status: this got past 8k reads and 1k Votes on Wattpad

She's Really a Guy

Chapter 1

Gabes POV.

You know, I'm seriously starting to hate being in a locker. At first, I didn't mind it but now, I hate it.

"Aye Jack" I shouted.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"Are you near me or across, here I'll bang the door three times"

"Very close to you, man this sucks! What did we even do?"

"Well... you did give him attitude an-" The locker door opened and I was dragged out, I looked aside me to see Jack on the floor then looked up and a fist was connected to my face.

"I don't think I put you two ladies in there so you could chit chat now did I?" He seethed. "Now get up!"

Jack and I stood up and stared at him.

"Argh, I'm so tired of you dweebs"

"Well I'm tired of your shit" I mumbled under my breath. Oh god I hope he didn't hear me.

"What did you say"

"..oops?" If only 'oops' was enough as it was only seconds that I was standing with my feet on the floor to him lifting me and throwing into lockers.

"If you're so tired of my shit then fucking do something about it, I dare you" he spoke through gritted teeth then walked past me and looked at Jack. Jack smiled at him so he punched Jack in the face and walked off.

I've put up with him for so long. I'm honestly done with it. He needs to stop and I want revenge. I want him to suffer. I want to mess with him.

---

"Okay guys, think, think, think. We need to get revenge and you how to get revenge? With a good plan of commupents, any ideas?"

"I got it, I got it... Public.... humiliation" Jack said.
I smiled at his idiotic idea and hit him round the head.

"Uh no. He already gives us public humiliation so we need something bigger"

"I have an idea" Justin spoke.

"You always have good ideas so hit me"

"Okay... well, I know this guy he lives a few towns away, we're really good friends"

"...and?"

"And well, he's pretty hot so I was thinking if he agress, we could get him dress up like a chick and stuff and seduce him"

"Justn that... actually t-that's a pretty slim diggidy dog idea"

" did you just say.."

"Hush child, whats your friends name"

"Kellin. Kellin Quinn"

"Oh, Kellin. The boyfriend you made up? Yeah we need a new idea" Jesse spoke

"Damn it guys. Kellin is a real person... I didn't make it up"

"Alright, alright call the guy"

---

"He. Is. Perfect. Kellin Quinn. Not too tall, not too short, medium black hair, his eyes are to die for" I spoke like he wasn't standing at my front door. I turned and hit Justin over the head.

"Fuck! What was that for"

"For breaking up with this hot piece of meat"

"Uh... actually he broke up with me. Not the point at task though"

We all explained the plan to Kellin as we drove to Justin's house.

"So you wanna get revenge on some dude and you're using me as main bate?" He spoke once we were in Justin's room.

"Kinda... what do you think?"

He looked at all of us and have an apologetic looked and sighed. He held his head in his hands and looked back at us.

"Pfft, I am not wearing Pink" he said and smirked.

We all sighed in relief and cheered a little.

"Alright! Operation turn he I to she is now in process. Lets do this!"

"Wait, wait, wait" Kellin spoke. We all looked at him or her. "We need to go shopping first, duh"

At the mall

What the fuck is wrong with girls?! Why do the have so many different types of jeans, skinny, high waist, skinny high waist, boot cut, boyfriend, huggers. Is it that necessary. We ended up going to 18 stores, Jack and I got lost in the lingerie, bra and underwear department. We spent the total of $568. The shoe shopping stress is real! Luckily Kellin has like size 5 feet so it will be less suspicious. I still don't know the difference between a wedge and stiletto don't get me started on platforms. What ever happened to trainers.

Back at Justin's place

"Shopping is now banned! That was the most scariest moment of my life!" Kellin groaned into the pillow.
And now it's time to transform he into she.

"Alright, lets start with outfits!" Jesse started.

"No shoes" Jack said.

"Uh gosh, we need to start with the boobs"i said.

"What the fuck boons?! Please tell me your kidding" kellin shouted.

"Yes, yes, I was thinking G cups"

"Woah, that's too big she's too thin for such big chest" Jesse said.

"Hmm how about D's" I added.

"No, no, C cup will be perfect" Justin said.

"Uh guys remember I'm a dude and uh well my body still works like a dude" Kellin said.

"Your point is?"

"I have a dick and there's this thing that happens when a guy gets horny where their dick goes hard and pops up and next thin you know, your walking around with a little friend in your pants or in my case dress"

"Take your jeans off" I demand

"What?"

"Take them off I will get the off myself"

"Dude keep your hands away from my pants"

I stepped closer and he jumped off the bed. I took another challenging step and he dashed fpr the door and I ran after him.

---

we were all downstairs waiting for Kellin. He came out of the bathroom and well. Breathtaking. All our jaws dropped. He- she was amazing.

"Well... how do I look?"

"You look....um....Woah. you look. Hot like damn" Jack attempted to speak.

"you look like a total babe. This is definitely gonna work"

I will get my revenge on Vic Fuentes!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed this, i'll be posting a new chapter every two weeks or so.