Haunted

No Boys Allowed

“What is this!?” Jake shouted the second Bella walked into the house. He stood holding the piece of paper from last night.

The color drained from Bella’s face and she stood frozen. Uh oh

“Nothing,” Bella answered although it sounded more like a question than answer. Jake’s eyes narrowed and he started advancing towards her. Her heart began to pound wildly against her chest.

He wrapped his hand around her room and started to twist. Bella grimaced in pain but refused to give Jake any reaction. He started gripping her hand making it almost impossible for Bella to remain impassive.

“No boys,” he said to her before letting go of her arm and walking into the living room.
Bella gently rubbed her now bruised eye. She sent daggers at the doorway into the living room with her eyes. Only two months.

She felt a vibration in her pocket. It was a text from Melody.

Did you do it yet?!

Bella bit her lip as she replied back.

Not yet, I will soon

You’d better missy! She let out a soft chuckle.

She swooped up the piece of paper that was laying on the floor and went up to her room. Behind the locked door, she sat on her bed, staring down at the piece of paper, biting her bottom lip nervously.

“Just do it.” She grabbed her phone of the nightstand next to her bed and went to her messages and clicked the button for a new text.

It’s Bella from the concert last night

After sending it, she sat there staring at her phone. Ten minutes went by without a reply. Disheartened, Bella decided to get ready for bed. She went into her bathroom and washed her face once she had changed into a pair of black sweat pants and pink tank top. Back in her room, she heard her phone bing.

Could it be him? She wondered as she walked over to the side of her bed and picked her phone up. She smiled when she read the message.

Hello beautiful

Bella began to wonder if she was dreaming so she pinched her arm. Hard. The same arm Jake had grabbed. That perhaps was not the best idea because it hurt a lot. Well that’ll leave a mark

Bella replied back.

Hi

Can I call you Gorgeous?

Bella’s eyes widen when she read that and she could feel her heart begin to palpitate. Well my heart is sure getting a work out tonight

Sure

Within what felt like seconds, her phone began to ring. It was him. Still amazed, she just stared at her phone for a few seconds. Answer it Dummy!

“Hello?” She said nervously, holding the phone to her ear with sweaty hands.

“Hello Doll,” his voice was smooth and sent shivers down Bella’s spine. She could picture him smirking. “How are you on this lovely night?”

“Fine,” Bella answered as calmly as she could. “How about you?”

“Better now that I’m talking to you,” he replied. Bella was pretty sure her heart just flat lined.

“I’m sure,” she laughed tensely.

The two proceeded to talk for a few minutes before Frank had to go. Hanging up, Bella could feel sadness sweep over her like a tidal wave. She enjoyed talking to him.

I did it Bella texted Melody after she got into bed. It only took Melody abour ten seconds to reply.

And??

Tell you tomorrow;) Bella smirked.

You’re a bitch

I know, love you!

Yea yea haha, night Thelma

Goodnight Louise
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be appreciated:)