Harry Potter and the Maleficent Malfoy

A Slytherin Mess

Laughter was coming from the Slytherin house table as Millicent Malfoy poked fun at the Weasley girl Ginny. Ginny had been fawning silently over Potter and ended up spilling her potion all over herself in the halls. Of course with the aid of Millicent bumping into her rather roughly.

Millicent have off her cattish laugh, almost purring with pleasure. " poor little freckled rag looked like she was covered in Troll bogies" she mewed to her peers.

"Nice Millie, will teach blood tractors to stay on their toes" chimed in a tall, slender boy with Ebony hair, Rabanus Dobbs a fellow 3rd year. Millicent nodded once she hadn't needed needed his praise she'd already been granted it as he and others laughed heartily at her remarks.

"Quiet!" Millicent hissed softly as she Spotted Ginny Weasley walking up the rows of tables in the Great Hall drawing closer "here comes the rag now" she whispered.

Ginny eyes the snickering Slytherin's cautiously with worried eyes. Her worries rightful present as Millicent nodded to the snarky brunette at her side, Tabitha Twatt. Tabitha handed Millicent a bowl of pumpkin butter jello, which in turn Millicent tossed to the floor .

"Whoops!" Millicent gasped.

Ginny stepped directly into the jello spill and fell back into her bum.

Millicent was nearly purring as her covered her mouth in fake shock, batting her lashes in a falsely stunned matter.

"Oh dear me, I am so very sorry" Millicent mocked as her peers cackled around her.

Ginny glared at Millicent through watery eyes. "Malfoy!" Ginny barked as Millicent giggled quietly her grey eyes shimmering with pride.

"Hey! Leave my sister alone!"

Millicent jumped slightly as she found Ronald Weasley's angry face rushing towards her. Millicent gasped he looked ready to shock her. And Millicent wasn't a fighter.

"Keep your distance Weasley!" Draco sneered sliding in front of Millicent meeting Ronald before he could get to close.

Millicent watched Draco with dull eyes, he did have his uses.

"She planted that jello! Ginny could have been hurt!" Ronald growled, Draco smirked and folded his arms. "Oh please" he breathed watching as Hermione came to offer Ginny help.

"Your sister is merely ungraceful, lomping around like a mastic puppy. She should watch were she is going! Millie did nothing" Draco said laughing all the while.

Millicent smiles slyly and tipped from behind Draco with a Cheshire cat grin. "Well thank you Dear Draco I couldn't have put it any better" she said, gathering her things from the table Millicent prowld past the glaring Hermione and Ginny, taking her leave. Rabanus Dobbs and Tabitha Twatt following after her in superior strides.

Millicent stopped for a moment and turned back gathering the attention of the two girls, Ronald and Draco.

"I hope it doesn't stain, I know it's hard for you to manage a spare uniform" she said gather snickers from Rabanus and Tabitha before taking complete leave of the Great Hall.

Harry watched as he past Millicent and her friends. She looked too pleased, which was never good. She eyes him in a side glance giving him a flirtatious smirk but it wasn't out of fancy. No it was a cruel smirk daring Harry to say something, she was flirting with a chance to sharpen her claws on him. But Harry didn't take the bait.

Harry stopped at a seething Ron's side. Noting Draco who was taking his seat between Krab and Goyle. "What happened?" Harry asked turning his gaze to Hermione who was trying to seat off some jello on Ginny's skirt back with a hankie.

Ginny blushed profusely being seen this way by Harry and under Hermione's motherly treatment. "N-nothing" Ginny squeaked scurrying off.

Hermione sighed and shook her head with pity. "Mini Malfoy got her teeth in her" she said. Harry looked back to the Great Hall entrance and then to Ginny who sat near a group of friends.

"Oh so that's why Millicent was nearly prancing out of here" Harry said bitterly, "poor Ginny" he sighed.