Harry Potter and the Maleficent Malfoy

Talk of Twizards and Chess

Latter that Monday evening after dinner Millicent sat in the common room of the Slytherin dungeons, caught in a tireless chess match with Rabanus.

In a dim greenish glow of the darkly decorated common room Rabanus' grimace seemed far more exaggerated. His eyes scanning the bored.

"Make some sort of move! I play winner and I can't do that if I doze off before the match ends!" Called Tabitha. Rabanus sent her a sharp glance of irritation.

Millicent smiled amused as she lifted her mouth away from where it tested before her interlaced folded hands. "She's right Rabanus, I have your king no matter the move" she spoke voice dripping in victory "I've already won" she added as smug as she pleased.

"You've been staring for 15 minutes Rabanus! Give it up!" Tabitha chimed in again.

Rabanus sighed heavily both disappointed and perturbed as he made one last thoughtless move. Millicent was right.

With a smirk Millicent moved her queen and smirked like a Manx, "check mate" she mused content with herself as she watch her Queen smash Rabanus' King.

Rabanus grumbled, "that's my third set ruined and we're only a few days into the year" Millicent chuckled at his words "I will ask Daddy to purchase you a new set Rabanus" she said as he switched places with Tabitha who started to place her own pieces on the board.

"On the Bright side, with your Chess experience you should have no trouble getting them to allow chest teams for the houses to compete" Rabanus said.

Tabitha nodded "he is right, more so with your father willing to back it, and with Snape's approval." She added.

Millicent hummed "I don't know, doesn't seem fair really" she said with a coy air. "I mean Slytherin would never lose, not with me and the two of you pulling the team" she giggled.

It was true, Millicent had been a masterful Wizards Chess player. As she and Lucius have been playing since she was 6. Meanwhile Rabanus and Tabitha were not far behind her. And it was arguably known that the only other player to match either Rabanus or Tabitha was none other than Ronald Weasley.

"I'm excited about the Twizards Cup, do you suppose a Slytherin will be picked as Hogwarts champion?" Tabitha asked causing Millicent to laugh.

"Please, it is far to dangerous, any one here knows it's not nearly enough glory in it either, so why risk splattering your guys for some stupid race" said Millicent taking one of Tabitha's pawns.

"Because that what it is, just a race, you don't actually compete like you would in quittich" Millicent added. Rabanus nodded in agreement.

"However, being titled a champion does off nice bragging rights" Millicent muttered.

The following Morning Millicent passed Harry through the halls. He grabbed her arm by the cloth of her robe.

"Millicent" he spoke awkwardly, Harry rather not have to talk to a Malfoy at all, but he wanted to help Ginny whom had been Millicent's target for over a year now.

"I know your family but, I am sort of hoping that there is some sort of decency in there some were" Harry mumbled. Millicent snorted in annoyance.

"Really Potter what are you mumbling about! You are making me late, I do have an image to uphold." Millicent howled. Harry found her tone similar to a cats warning.

"Just because you don't have to work for your greatness, because you know who granted it to you miserably, doesn't me those of us proper witches don't put in any work to our presence!" Every word she said was wrought full of vanity and it made Harry furious.

"Alright sorry! Stop that hissing!" Harry exclaimed pulling his hand away from her as if he'd been bitten.

Millicent lowered at him. "I just wanted to ask you lay off of Ginny, she's miserable, you've had a go at her long enough, and her brothers are ready to jinx you" Harry said.

Millicent eyes him up and down, sizing him up before scoffing and clicking her tongue.

"Oh please, as if the Weasleys scare anyone" she said laughing heartily. She looked at Harry with a sharp shinning gaze. He had to admit even with her baby face and Malfoy trait handsomeness, she looked vicious.

"I'm covered, Marcus, Draco, and Rabanus could eat all three of those Tomato heads alive. If Ginny wants me to stop she'd stop being such a willing target" Millicent was almost singing with amusement.

But Harry was not. He leered at her. "Yes but Marcus won't be here next year, and Draco can't fight, Fred and George have run him off before" Harry added.

Millicent smirked and sized Harry up a hair slowly walking around him with delicate steps. "Now, now Potter is that a threat?" She asked in a low hiss.

Harry was convinced Millicent had to be the craziest most sadistic 14 year old girl who ever lived.

"Watch it Potter, I know people who will have you sleeping with both eyes open" she said stopping at his side, speaking to him out of the corner of her eye.

"However, if given a better target I may give the rag a break" Millicent sang.

Harry sighed, "fine give me your worst, just leave her alone" he said, giving her one last glare before walking off, tired of her.

Millicent have a dark felid smile before heading off to her herbology class.