Harry Potter and the Maleficent Malfoy

Setting the Board

Millicent was walking through the halls pleased, she had gotten one last crack in at Ginny Weasley before she would switch to tormenting Potter.

Her joy was interrupted however as she was pulled to the side by two towering twins. Naturally to save face Millicent held her composure and glared. "Well if it isn't the ginger bread twins" she said sharply.

"Shut up" Fred said flatly. "Didn't Harry tell you to leave Ginny alone" George asked clearly not happy. "Don't you take hints" Fred added "we don't take to bullying on girls however" George said "we may overlook some things for our sister" Fred finished.

Millicent's heart sped up as she felt smaller, the Weasley twins were notorious pranksters, just the thought of a school wide embarrassment made her sick.

But she held her glare as she pursed her lips.

Millicent soon felt another towering presence behind her and a hand grabbed her shoulder pulling her back away from the twins.

Before her stood Professor Snaps as he pushed her behind him to Marcus Flint, who was smirking smugly at Fred and George.

Snapped glanced down at the twins coldly with a disapproving intent. "It is most improper to corner a young lady in the halls Mr.Weasley" he said slowly the twins seemed to shrink, Marcus scoffed in amusement and lead Millicent away, she turned to look back and gave the twins a mocking smirk as they got lectured.

"Thank you Marcus" Millicent said in a overly sweet tone which always made the boy fawn over her. "Its my pleasure to keep those dolts away, Millie" he said smirking slightly.

"Walk me to Defense Against Dark Arts" Millicent said, this wasn't a request and Marcus knew it, not that he minded.

"Draco tells me you plan on entering your name into the goblet, for the Twizards Cup?" Millicent questioned. Marcus nodded glaring slightly at any older students that would gander at Millicent for to long.

Millicent was a handsome girl and no matter her year or attitude boys and girls from higher years would steal fanciful glances. And Marcus would gladly play the bodyguard. He was known largely around Hogwarts as Millicent's lackey, as crabbe and Goyle were to Draco.

"You must be absolutely mad to enter, but, I think the title Champion would suite you well" Millicent added, Marcus all but beamed and Millicent cringed at his snaggled smile.

"If course you'd bring the title back to Slytherin not just Hogwarts alone" Millicent mused.

"More than the cup, I bet you are more thrilled about the ball, it will be your first right?" Marcus asked. A glimmer came to Millicent's eyes. This was exactly right it was a chance to up her status within the school, she merely had to make sure her date was one of the champions.

"I am sure you'll receive many requests" Marcus said in a hinting tone. "I'd only step foot near the ball if I had a fitting date" Millicent said nose to the air. Marcus smiled at her confidently as she left him in the halls to head into class.

"You've gotten Marcus into a tizzy" Tabitha said to Millicent as the two girls watched the Slytherin quittich team practice, while studying for Divination.

"He is bragging about what he will go if his name. Gets called out of the goblet, and taking you to the ball" Tabitha added.

Millicent laughed "Only if he makes Champion, he is worthless otherwise for anything else but a bodyguard" Millicent said. Closing her book she looked up at the team, catching Marcus' eye he seemed to try harder.

"But after all Marcus is a British guy, with the strength of a young troll. I can see him being chosen even if he isn't glamorous enough for it" said Millicent.

Tabitha sighed, "that's for sure, but you're right he could handle it" she said. Millicent glanced over to see Gryffindor players heading into the field. "Oh no" Tabitha said as Millicent shook her head and gathered her books. "Come on, let's put them on hold, the team needs this field and my Daddy is putting far to much funds into Slytherin this year for them to be pushed off the field" Millicent said.

Tabitha groaned and scurried after her "why can't you act like a normal girl" Tabitha whined, "the same reasons you don't act much like a Slytherin, whatever reasons that maybe" Millicent said not bothering to look back at Tabitha as she marched up to the Gryffindor team, her long hair flowing behind her.

"Oh no" Harry groaned as he spotted Millicent Malfoy headed their way, as if it wasn't bad enough Slytherin stole the field again. "Look guys here comes trouble the third" Oliver said amused and unfazed.

Millicent stopped before the rival team sneering. "Our house has the field today, Professor Snaps said so" her tone was snooty. But Oliver smiled down at her. "I'm sorry love but I put in yesterday that we had team field, your boys are running over time and need to clear out" he said.

Millicent couldn't stand how she had no power over Oliver. "Listen it's painfully obvious you all need all the practice you can get" she said with smooth caddyness causing Oliver, Fred and George to leer. "But why waist such a good day on the field for those who won't improve at all" Millicent asked in a sweetly mocking tone.

"I'm sorry tell me when was the last time Gryffindor lost to Slytherin?" Harry cut in. Millicent glared at him. "I thought so" he said triumphantly. Millicent squinted her silvery eyes circled her head on her neck like a snake. "Only doing so with the aid of the extra magical ever so lucky Potter, the prodigy. You all are nothing on your own, with your incompetent captain" Millicent hissed pointedly.

As proud a Slytherin as she was she wouldn't take that. Fred and George fired up but Oliver held them back as Marcus and Draco landed. Marcus signaled for everyone to wrap up and walked past Oliver and the Gryffindor team. Glaring at all of them. Millicent gave Harry a snarky smile before following after Marcus, her task was done.