Sequel: Year 3

Fall Quarter 2015

The Story So Far (11.10.15)

College has been fun so far. It started way back on September 24. So far I've done decently on my two midterms that happened a while ago, but I have two more midterms next week and a paper due, so that's going to be fun. Tomorrow is veteran's day, so a day off will be nice. I've met two girls so far, the first one was in my ge class, but I didn't really click with her. The other girl I met the weekend after school started, September 26. I started getting close to her two weeks after that, around October 9/10, and I didn't like her at the time. In fact, it took me a week or two to find out how I felt. It was something indefinite, but while playing ten fingers, one of my friends asked a question that led to the fact of me liking her being exposed. It was kinda chill, it was a bit awkward, but we're pretty good at handling awkward situations. I talked to her that Monday and she didn't feel the same way. That was close to 4 weeks ago. I talked to her again November 8/9, we spent the whole night, from 11:30 pm to 7 am walking around campus, cuddling on nearly every spot, including the middle of the street, holding hands wherever we walked, and explored basically all of campus. I've really grown to like her, a lot. She's still hesitant to say how she feels about me because she isn't sure. I'm okay with that, she's worth waiting for. The thing that worries me is that I haven't seen her since I dropped her off at her dorm that morning. It's not longer just a want or desire to be with her, I need to see her, my day just doesn't feel complete if I don't. Updates soon...