Sequel: Year 3

Fall Quarter 2015

The End (or rather the beginning) (12.24.15)

So yesterday was the day the silence ended. Even though I missed her and wanted to talk to her and see her again, I was kind of scared, cause she said she had a question she wanted answered, and I wasn't sure what the question was, which gave me a little bit of anxiety. I wasn't sure what to expect, or what was going to happen. I didn't know what our relationship, whatever "it" was, whatever we were. I was scared of losing that, and I was scared I was going to lose it depending on how the week of silence went. I came up with my own question a few days in. I knew I was scared of losing her, which isn't really fair, cause she wasn't mine, but yea, anyways, I knew there was more to it, I just didn't know what. There were a number of things, and when the day came, I was...hesitant, to open up a document she sent. Things worked out, so far for the better, hopefully for the better, but only time will tell how things go. It's a journey with an unforeseeable destination. To summarize, we're together now, and it'll be interesting to see how things change, if they change, but I'm also sure they will.

She's going to read this in about 10 minutes.