Brought Together by Angel

Chapter One : Backgrounds

Every story has an ending, but in life every end is a new beginning, yes it takes a great amount of courage to begin from the start once you failed at something , like a dream , a career , a relationship, failure should not be the end of anything; it must be the beginning of something great, much bigger and positive. No matter how badly you have failed at anything in this life you must always look forward to keep moving on and never be discouraged to try anything new. Nothing is permanent, not even failure. You need to get up and face it with more courage, strength and determination to succeed.

That's what Emilie had learnt from this life, the failure, the shatterd dream doesn't necessary mean the end, life goes on and by each new day there would be new chance, new dream, new hope

Perhaps the accident she had had when she was 15 years old, was the end of her dream of being a professional football player , but even with that handicap in her left prosthetic foot didn't block her way, instead it was that light at the end of the tunnel, it was the beginning of her new profession.

Emilie had always played football, she also had been chosen to play with women team, she had great expectations to attend the first team, then the national team and so on, but sometimes when someone be in the top it came that moment when they found themselves forced to see all the dreams they dreamt, the hopes and the great expectations they made, slipped from them just like a soft summer breeze, just because of a little mistake, Emilie lost her chance, but she has never lost her faith, the belief that everything happend just for a reason, whenever a tree loses its leaf, a new leaf is ready to take its place, that's it! life is full of chances, you just have to aim what you want and go through it, because what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

****

Emilie Nora Jones is now a 23 years old professional photographer, a beautiful german brunette with australian descent, her grandfather left Melbourne and settled down in Dortmund, and after few years later he had decided to live in the northern, in a small town located outside Lübeck,

Emilie is a beautiful brunette with the most amazing chokolate brown eyes, long dark hair, no tattoos or piercings, Emilie does love to have tattoo but she still can't decide whether she'll do it or not, probably she will when she would find the right one, Emilie Nora lived her whole life in the northern with her grandparents; till came that day when she wanted to start living her life by her own, and the first step was toward Dortmund to study business economics, since she's got the only response from the university of the city .

Emilie is so natural and so original, maybe because she came from a more or less typical Family, her parents are really good people and have been a great inspiration to their child in so many things, her father is an expert acheologist while her mother worked as a nurse before gave birth to Emilie, and stayed home to look after her. And now the both left Germany for another excavations after her father got an invitation to Mexico.

Emilie loves a lot of things in this life but the most important to her after her family, is her Angel, her golden puppy from her former pet, her parents brought it to her as a birthday present when she was younger , beside her love for animals , she is into photography things as well, she loves photography and enjoys it very much , no need to say that she is very talented one, she simply can take a photo of anything, anything in the world and make it look so beautiful.. or unreal.

Music is a big part of her life too, and it means very much to her, beside her love for Music and photography , Emilie Nora is more or less addicted to football, and her heart beats only for Borussia Dortmund, another reason made Em crossing all this distance to be close to her 'Verein' and why not to meet her idol , Mats Hummels.

****

Marco in the other hand , had experienced a lot in this life , as well, being the only son with two sisters was something not comfortable at certain points; first his father wanted him to be a Neurosurgeon, that's why he attend the medicine faculty, but Marco had chosen to study another branch of medicine and then he became a veterinarian, something was not digestible in his family, or by his future father in law, who is a big surgeon in Dortmund and one of Marco's father best friend.

Althought Marco is now 27 years old, he is still living with his parents, and as long as he couldn't make a lot of money he can't leave the house, but what made Marco's life mesirable was more than his living with his parents, the problem was the arranged marriage , after he finished his studies and started to work in the field he chose it, he found himself stuck with his father wish, to get marry with his friend's daughter, Marco accepted the offer obliged not because he didn't want to upset his parent but the reason was ; he had no other choice to annul the marriage, since he used to be single for about three years ago so obviousely there was no girl out there caught his eyes.

Another reason to not be satisfy with the marriage was because of his so called -bestfriend- , Marcel was his bestfriend since they had met at the kindergarten when they were only 4 years, and unfortunatly their relation had facing some troubles since the day he told him about the engagement to Jasmine, the daughter of Dr. Müller, his father's bestfriend.

Marco understood the reaction of his friend, that's why he didn't blame him , Marcel was in love with Jasmine, but the blonde didn't give him attention, her attention was focused only on the blond male with the most sexiest amber green eyes.

Marco now is spending his time at his work and his free time with his new friend, Max, his Malamute puppy which his former owner left him to Marco, and since then Marco takes a good care of Max, hoping that one day he would be together again with Marcel, he missed his friend, their long talk, their jokes, their stroll, and everything else that makes this life in his eyes worth to live, while waiting for some miracle to happen, to get rid of the marriage and who knows to find his true love.

****