Brought Together by Angel

Chapter Three : A Strange Feeling

Marco couldn't move his arms, he couldn't move anything right now. He could do else nothing but feel the strange girl pressing against him , feel her body against his, and smell her sweet scent tickiling his senses. It felt so strange, he couldn't remember the last time he had felt like this, and he was worried that he would wake up from a dream any minute now.

The brunette pulled away even further back to look at him. Marco looked at the girl in the eyes sheepishly. He still couldn't understand why was this happening ? he felt really strange now, but he tried to focus on the beautiful chokolate brown eyes looking at him.

The both young people remained at the same state for pretty a while till the girl had decided to pull away and sat up, something had happend at this moment when she accidently rested her left hand directly into his groin, Marco gasped in surprised, he tried to clear his throat, failing miserably as the lump in his throat wouldn't go away, but somehow the brunette had finally managed to notice his reation , she slowly lowered her head directly to where she had placed her hand and then she blushed madly, couldn't say anything but apologizing, Marco still hadn't said anything, or even moved, what happend next was something unexpected at all, when the brunette with the BvB bonnet was about to stand up, her foot slipped because of the smooth floor of the supermarket and fell for the second time on him, pressing hard on his crotch while her chest had found the way to land into his.

Marco's heart still beating fast, he felt his breath a little shakily, his adrenalin rush still hadn't faded away from the first shocking incident and now he was into the second shock , and soon Marco felt the electric shocks going through all over his body and gathered straight to his crotch.

There was some obvious movement in the blond male boxers underneath her hand. Emilie hastened to stand up before the situation would getting more embarressing, meanwhile Marco was mortified and tried to think of anything not arousing, but it wasn't really helping so he shut his eyes and prayed that the brunette would be sat up before it would get any worse .

"Are you alright sir..." Emilie said after she stood back on her shaking feet, Marco shot his gaze up, only to see the girl almost directly in front of him, he couldn't answer, he just kept staring but soon he back again to his senses after he heard the same question but with concerned voice.

" Let me help you then " the girl lowered her hand to help Marco to get on his feet again

" I'm sorry again, I hope you didn't get any hurt, see you around " the girl said fast, her words were almost not understandable, she stepped away , carrying her shopping bags against her chest, but before she stepped outside the shop she turned her head back to his direction and winked, then pushed the door and walked outside, as soon as Emilie got out of the door she regretted what she had just done: she had winked at the unknown blond male! What had she just done?!

****

Marco was laying onto the couch at the livingroom, stroking gently on Max's head , his eyes were glued to the TV in front of him, while he kept repeating what happend earlier this evening at the supermarket.

He still can't understand that strange feeling he had got when his eyes met for the first time with the unknown brunette, he can't forget her fragrance , her smile, her touch and especially her wink.

Marco was left speechless after the girl winked at him smiling when she left the supermarket, he still couldn't understand what happend but he had the strangest feeling he had ever experienced, he was happy, curious, excited and sad all in one

Happy to bump into a beautiful girl like that brunette with BvB Bonnet, it has been a long time his heart didn't beat the same way like today, curious about what she could be especially with the bonnet she wore, she seemed a massive fan of the football club of the city, and that fact made her even interesting to know her, excited about he probably could meet her again, talk to her and why not to get know her better, and finally he felt a lump in his throat, he felt sad by the fact of his situation, he was engaged to the daughter of his father's best friend so even if he would meet with the brunette there would no way to start a relationship with her because of the arranged marriage he had forced to .

Marco stared back at the curled sleeping creator near his thight, he sighed in pain remembering his friend Marcel, if Marcel was here he wouldn't face any troubles, he thought and closed his eyes firmly, while suddenly something started to rolle down his cheeks. His tears . He missed his friend and each time he tried to contact him he got a cold shoulder.

***

"So what happend today, tell me everything" Sandra, Emilie's mother asked her daughter the very first second she turned the skype on, it's been a while since her parents left Germany for the excavations in Zamora, Mexico, a long distance parted them but they kept in touch every now and then, her mom was her best friend who Emilie kept telling her all her secrets, her interests and even telling her about the guys she met with, Sandra was not that strict mother , even George, her father was not that kind of parent, the both were the best friends of their unique daughter, maybe because they wern't around all the time, since Emilie had raised up by her grandparents , but they didn't spare a second to be with her if they had time, they gave everything Emilie longed to , supported her by each decision she had made, their love for their chid had dobbeld after that accident Emilie had had when she was at the montains, and maybe that was the real reason behind her strenght, that's why she had managed to overcome her handicap.

"Nothing new just the same...i have a week off before we start the exams " she stated

"How is pappa?" she asked

" You know he is still at work, he finally found what he came for, a mummy ! her age more than 2000 years, he will talk to you later about her.." her mother responded,

"So tell me is there any special event happend today?"

" Ehm... you won't believe it! when i was at the supermarket in my way home, i met with Mats Hummels, he was just few steps away from me but that stupid kid pushed me before even to have a chance to talk to Mats" that's what she had wanted to tell her mother , that what was in her mind, but her tongue slipped and spoke something else

" I stumbled and fell down on a young blond male for not just once but twice, he was ..." Emilie stopped feeling embarrassed but she couldn't deny she loved that special moment between the guy and her

" And?" she heard her mother voice from the other side, excited wanting to know what happend exactly

" Just forget it" Emilie said and pretended she was playing with Angel, that was sleeping soundly in it place

" Nooooo! please why you stopped, i'm eager to know what happend with that guy"

"Mom i told you there was nothing , it was just a stupid accident because of that child , so nothing really matterd" she stated trying to avoid her mother questions, what was his name, where did he live, was he handsome, what did he work and such questions that made Emilie uncomfortable to answer , simply because she had no idea who was that guy or even if there would be chance to meet with him again, so it's just useless to talk about someone who she probably can't meet him never again.

" Ok mom talk to you later" she said then disconnected while her mind travelled again to that moment when her eyes glued to his , while a strange feeling kept tickling her senses.