Status: If you read this the characters are based on Michael Clifford from 5SOS as well as the rest of the band adn myself my best friend will be apart of the story too. The names of the band member will be used but my last name as well as my friends will be altered I hope you enjoy I have a Wattpad account

The Anti-Love Story

This is a boy-meets-girl story get over it. Even though every book written now days is, why not revise the typical plot line, of eyes meet across a crowded room, cat and mouse back and forth because both are two scared to talk to each other accompanied by a lot of inner dialogue by the girl describing brooding looks from the boy, but ultimately they are soul mates despite their differences, ending in a Happily Ever After, finally after 4 fucking books. If you want that, I'm not sorry because i want to break the mold and tell a realistic love story. This book is not a fairy tale, in the end it is reality. The characters are based on real people in made up situations but the issues occurring are things that happen every day. The thoughts from the narrator are real thoughts that run through a real persons head. This is an Anti-Love story, it may involve love but there will be hate, and sadness, and anxiety, and stress, and bullshit, deal with it, life is shit and so is love, this story is based on real life not fantasy.

P.S. it is Fan Fiction but will not be a Bella and Edward story
  1. Where to start??
    the ***ing beginning i guess
  2. The First Step...
    to peace
  3. Nirvana
    of a Teenage Dream
  4. All Access Pass
    to the one i love
  5. Let's play Titanic
    you be iceberg and i'll go down
  6. What?
    Whaaaaaaat?
  7. My Heart is Breaking
    i'll safety pin it together for now