Forever Mine

The Connection between Angels and Vampires

It is written that when an angel falls from Heaven they lose their wings and become a creature of the night. We humans have given the night roaming angels a name.

We call them vampires. The bloodsucking monsters that never age, never die were once angels. That is why sun and holy water are so dangerous to these beasts.

But it is also written that a vampire can regain their wings though it has never happen. It is said that the key to regaining their wings is with their soulmate.

Soulmate. The one person in this world who make them lose all control. Whose blood is like a drug. The one person they are never suppose to hurt.

But Vampires are selfish creatures incapable of love or anything close to it. They will use anything to get what they want. Especially these new turned vampires.

It is to believe that the last Angel that fell is now sealed away in my basement. Locked up tight. There are still vampires in this world but none of them use to be an Angel. They were bitten and turned by the angelic Vampires and they in turn can bite another human making them a vampire.

But the last angelic vampire, Jaejoong, is sealed tight in Korea, in my home. My four sons will keep him that way. My youngest child, my old daughter must never know about him or they lifestyle her brothers have.

Aidan, Dallas, Jared, Ciro protect Teanna.

James Evers, Hunter
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy