Mark Tuan Is My Pet

A Horrible Day

I was on my way to a small cafe before work. My boyfriend asked for me to join him for a quick cup of coffee. I was wondering why. He had never done so before.

The tickling of the bell above the door chim letting everyone know I had walked in. It wasn't hard to find my boyfriend, Min Ho. He was average looking, short black hair and brown eyes and worked for the printing department for the magazine we both worked for.

What caught me off guard was the girl next to him laughing at something he said. I walked over keeping my mask on. Giving none of my feelings away.

"Hello Jazmine." He said standing up

He was nervous.

"Hello." I said my tone was that of boredom, like always

"I need something to tell you. We can't see each other anymore. I can't be with someone who is superior to me. More income, better education, and shows no feelings. " he said. "I love her. And she pregnant. That's right I have been cheating."

He study my face. I just looked at him.

"If that's all I'll leave first." I said not fazed

I walked out of the cafe. Was I fazed? I don't know.

I made it to work on time. Later today I had a meeting I didnt have time to dwel on what happened.

I sat at my desk, looking at the girl across from me.

"Did you prepare the docments?" I asked here

Her eyes widen. "I am so sorry! Ill do it now."

I sighed. "No need. Ill do it myself."

She started crying. Oh boy. Our boss walked to me.

"Brooks." He said

I stood. "Yes sir."

"Start packing your things." He said. "You are transferring to the Ask Ginger department."

The "Ask Ginger" department was a small department that had four people. It did an advice corner for the magazine. It was at the bottom of the chain.

"Of course sir." I said nothing I did gave away my feelings

A few hours later I disappeared in to bathroom stall rubbing my temples. I needed peace.

"Did you hear?" I heard someone saw walking into the bathroom. "Cyborg Brooks is going to the advice department!"

"I have to say she got what was coming to her." Said another girl

"I can't believe she punched her boss!"

I wouldnt had too if he kept his hands to himself.

"She thinks so highly of herself. Beening a white girl from America! "

"Don't forget her degree from Harvard."

Soon it was time to leave. As I made it to the doors it was raining.

Something hated me.

I ran home and what I found waiting in front of my apartment changed my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy