She Wolf

A New Home, A Sweet Smell

I was finally away from my home. From America. I had stepped off the boat in China a few hours ago. I had nothing but the clothes on my back not even a penny. My white skin telling everyone I wasn't from here.

I knew Chinese but they didn't know that. I could hear what they were saying, understand it. My sensitive hearing picking up everything.

China was going to be my new home. A place where I won't be hunted. Hopefully. I will have to be extra careful since I attract more attention then I needed.

I breathed in deep. A sweet, wonderful smell filled my nose. It made my wolf waken. She was on alert now wanting to find the source.

Following it I found a group of six boys. But I knew which boy had the sweet smell. I knew when my eyes laid on him. Laughing with the others. His hair was black, he had this cool, cold look to him. The others didn't matter to me. It was like time slowed. My mate was in my view.

My inner wolf wanted to jump on him, hold him close. My human mind knew better. I was being hunted down for what I was. I would put him in so much danger.

I made sure I was on the other side of the street, watching. He looked my way. I froze and knew if he told me too I would go straight to him. His eyes caught mine. I felt the mate bond pull at me. And by the confuse look on his face he did too.

"Tao!" One of the others yell

Tao.

My heart speed up. But when he walked out of my sight my heart dropped. i sighed. I wonder if this was better. If he found out the truth and rejected me I would die. But if I went to him, he could die.

Why wasn't the moon Goddess at my side?

Why did she forsaken me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy