Love Yourself

Valentine Knight

A girl in daisy dukes, a black tank and black skate shoes was walking down the sidewalk to her friends home. Her long brown flying behind her as she walked. Her blues eyes focus on her destination.

She had lost her parents a year ago and found out her grandfather from her father's side was a live, rich, well known and very much healthy. He wished for her to go to an all girls school that turned heiresses to fine ladies, and to bury his son with his wife in the family cemetery. The girl refused. So a deal was made in a year her butler will retrieve her. If she likes him she must give the school a try and if she graduates from the school her parents will be burried together but if she fails her father will be separated from her mother. If she dislikes the butler she will be left alone as will her parents.

It had already been a year. The girl didn't know her butler was watching her.

She was Valentine Knight granddaughter of Edward Prince. And her favorite member of her favorite band was about to become her butler.

Kazuya Kamenashi stood dressed in a butler's outfit fit for the highest rank Butler, an S Rank. He watched as Valentine walked home. She was different than what he expected. He was amused by the two koi fish tattoos wrapped around her upper arm, one colored in silver, white and grey, the other in yellow, orange and red.

When he first laid eyes on her he felt something click. And for the first time he wandered about a butler's one true lady.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy