Vampire Host

A Real Vampire

As I walked through the streets of Japan I listed to the voice mail my friend, Shiho.

"Ella help me. It's a real vampire!" She had said

I took my cell away from my ear looking at the red business card I had found in her room. It for a club called X4 and belong to a guy named Yuya. I had heard about this host club before. The hosts were vampires.

With the help of the map on the back of the card I found it easy enough. I opened the door, entering the club. As I made my way downstairs a woman with what I assumed to be one of the hosts appeared. The woman had short blonde hair, a yellow gold dress on and a purple feather boa around her shoulders.

The host I will admit was handsome. Black hair and enchanting brown eyes. He almost looked like Sebastian had walked out of Black Butler.

She stated heading up the stairs backwards running into me.

"Hey a high school student?" She asked

I had forgotten that I was still in my uniform.

"What are you doing here? You shouldn't come to a host club!" She ssaid. "Yuya, see you again! See you later!"

She ran up the stairs saying Yuya over and over in her high pitched voice.

"So you are Yuya?" I asked after she left

"So what if I am?" He smirked

I now stood in front of him. "What's the big idea kidnapping a high school girl? Return Shiho!"

"Who's that?" He asked

"Shiho Aiga! My classmate!"

"I don't know her. Sorry." He said

I showed him the picture of us on my phone.

"Sorry but neither of you are my type." He smiled

I kicked him in the knee.

"OW! You kicked me! Why did you kick me!" He said holding his knee

"Shiho came here. She had your card." I said pulling it out

He grabbed my phone looking at the picture. "I remember her. She came here but it was obvious she was just a high school girl. I gave her my card and sent her away. I have no interest in children."

He turned away and I sent another kick to his lower back. He fell into a wall.

"OW! Stop kicking me!" He said. "Do it again and I will suck your blood!"

"Do it than if you can!" I encouraged. "There is no such thing as a real vampire."

"Sure there is." He said

"No way!"

"I am the real deal." He said with confidence

"Yeah! You're the culprit!" I said. "You made her believe you were a real vampire"

He put his hands on my shoulders, turning me around and pushing me into the other room.

"What are you doing?" I asked

In the other room was three other guys seducing women. One of them got up and was heading to us.

"SJ! What are we?" Yuya asked the other guy

"We're Vampires." He said than pulled out the fake fangs. "Just kidding. Enjoy your stay."

He walked away.

"What the matter?" A voice said behind us

There were more stairs behind us and there stood an older male with a cane.

"The brat says I kidnapped her friend." Said Yuya walking to the stairs

I ran to him kicking him. "I'm not a brat. My name is Ella."

"The third time! Third!" He said holding up three fingers

"Do you have evidence our vampire is the culprit?" Asked the older man

"Right! Evidence!" Said Yuya

I pulled out my phone starting the voice message for Yuya to hear. He listened.

"Your friend is missing. Why not go to the police?" Asked the older man

"They would laugh. And besides I am an American they would think it was some kids was playing a prank." I said

That night I left the club empty handed but I wasn't done yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy