The Kat and Rachel Show! Season 1: Nu'est Next Door!!

Hello and Welcome!

Kat: Hello and Welcome to our new story slash show!!!!! I am one of your hosts tonight! The name is Kat!

Rachel: And I am your second host Rachel!!! Now Kat what is this new story of yours about?

Kat: Well Rachel I am glad you asked! Your two favorite American girls are back!!

Rachel: You mean us.

Kat: Of course! Just like it said in the summery we have moved to Korea and our landlord has warn us that people move in and out of the house next to us but forgets to mention that they are usually Kpop idols.

Rachel: Do you have a life?

Kat: Nope! :)

Rachel: I'm guessing because of the title Nu'est will be the first band. But how is this different than our other story?

Kat: The bands won't know us and this has NOTHING to do with the other story. It will NOT turn into a reverse harlem.

Rachel: we had such a big harlem that is still growing! B.A.P, SHINee, VIXX, Teen Top, MBLAQ, Got7, BIGBANG, Super Junior, BTS and so on

Kat: You do know I haven't told them about five of those bands

Rachel: Oops.

Kat: Too late now.

Rachel: Why not backspace?

Kat: *pulls out a pile of papers* Its in the script

Rachel: You scripted this?!

Kat: Yeah

Rachel: *grabs script* Holy Shit! Are you psychic?!

Kat: No. Now whille Rachel is freaking out I will like to tell you that a special person will be joining us too!

Rachel: YUKI IS JOINING US TOO?!

Kat: You couldn't keep to the script in your hands could you?

Rachel: :D

Yuki: *Bark*

Kat: Before we end for today through this season as I am calling it we will be interviewing Nu'est! Won't that be exciting!!

Rachel: Yep! That's all for today I'm Rachel!

Kat: I'm Kat!

Yuki: *Bark*

Rachel: Are you going to narrate?

Kat: Of course

Rachel: Crap!
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy