Chained

Introduction

My name is Winter and I am a vampire. Well half vampire but even so I am wanted dead among the clans. My mother was a Voodoo priestess and a necromancer, when she was pregnant with me, Lord Dracula, attacked her draining her blood. I survived but I had the blood of the Vampires running through my veins.

Now you are probably wondering why I am wanted dead. Though I was hated, the vampires saw my power as a asset. That is till I accidentally destroyed the bond between a master vampire and his human servent. Both were killed and I was dubbed a traitor.

Human servants are special. Only master Vampires have them and they are as immortal as their vampire. Vampires can only have one and once all four marks are given the bond is suppose to be unbreakable. I broke one.

Now I was on the run. And though sunlight and other vampire weakness don't affect me I still have the need for blood.

It had been six months since my last meal. I had been running non stop. Jumping from country to country. So far I had suppressed my hungry. But when I reached South Korea and the sweet scents of six boys filled my nose I knew my blue eyes turned red.

And this is where our story will begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy