Status: enjoy!

Ri

1/1

Jack always knew he liked the gender male, before he even knew what gay was, it started in the first grade. On Valentin's day all the boys would be paired with a queen, and they would sit on a bench, hold out their bags and the other kids would bow to them and give them their valentines. Jack remembers always wanting a King. Maybe it's because he wanted to be different or because well girls had " cooties."

It wasn't until year seven that he actually knew, he had questioned himself a lot. Of course he found woman cute. He could tell when someone was a good looking person. Year seven he came to terms with himself that he was actually gay, and yeah he liked boys. He had his first kiss at a guys house, they played spin the bottle,they didn't really have a bottle, but they used this purple vase instead. The kiss was with the host of the party a boy who went by the name of Rian. It wasn't a " real " kiss it was a peck on the lips, kisses your mom gives your four year old sister. Wasn't a real kiss. Some years passed and Jack hadn't really had another kiss. Ninth grade comes and that same boy Rian was in almost all of his classes since they were graded at the same level, they weren't the smartest kids but they for sure weren't the dumbest. They became friends over the course of the year, going over to each other's houses as they please. It wasn't until the day of the schools annual camping trip did Jack know. Rian and Jack of course were paired for the buddy system, more like they chose to , sit next to each other on the bus, share a tent and stick by each other in case something happens. It was that night when Jack found out, Rian woke Jack up, it was dark out and everyone was sleeping. He led Jack to this pond, Jack had no idea how Rian even knew of this pond but he followed Rian to the edge and watched the male as he took off his shirt and pants leaving Rian in just his boxer shorts, and from the light of the flashlight and the moons natural light, Rian had chicken wings on his boxers. Jack snickered.
" are you going to get in , or am I going to have drag you in here?" Rian asked Jack just as soon as the boy was taking off his shirt and pajama pants

Jack just giggled and plopped down into the water right next to his best friend, splashing him. It wasn't until after a few minutes of Jack giggling and Rian trying to drown Jack, that Jack knew, Rian looked at Jack and told him about his silly crush on him, and how that he was sorry if Jack didn't want to be his beast friend anymore. He understood. And Jack didn't want to be rians beat friend anymore., he wanted to be his boyfriend, and so he became his boyfriend.

Year nine went by great, Rian and Jack were just the same, there relationship wasn't like most relationships. They never really did anything. They went on a couple of dates here and there, held hands and everything. It wasn't until the summer after ninth grade did jack have his first real kiss, it was the Fourth of July and they were at rians grandpas house. They were watching fireworks when Jack said " wow they are so beautiful, are you looking at them?" And Rian nodded his head and whispered a no.
" why not ri" Jack asked as he looked at Rian
" they aren't the most beautiful thing here, I was looking at the most beautiful thing here" he said as he leaned in closer to Jack. Their foreheads touching. Jack knew exactly who Rian was talking about, he could barley catch his breath before saying " what are you looking at then" and Rian just simply replied " I think you know"
And that was it his lips were on his and they were slightly chapped and all Jack could do was lace his hands around rians neck and bring him closer.there were all ready fireworks but they felt like they needed to make their own.

Their tenth year of high school went by fast, they were always by each others side, of course by now there was no doubting everyone knew about their relationship, and surprisingly no one really teased them about it, there were a few times jack would go to Rians house in the middle of the night, crying his eyes out because of some things people said. Rian would always be there for him, they were like a puzzle and sometimes if the puzzle broke, they were there to pick up the pieces together. Rian loved nights like that, when it was just him and jack and jack was laying his head on Rians chest, tears soaking up Rians favorite t-shirt, Rian would rub circles into jack back, whispering to the boy that everything was going to be okay. And Rian was right, everything was okay.

Year eleven went by even faster, and soon the boys were seniors, times didn't change though, they were right there together. The first time they did it, jack was scared, and well Rian was nervous. They were in jacks bedroom, on his twin size bed, jack laid on the bed looking up at RIan, Rian couldn't stop laughing at jacks "Toy story" Under garment.. " Jack you are almost 18 years old, when are you going to stop wearing these?" and jack just responded with a kiss as he slipped off his undies and through them across the room. Rian laughed and kissed jack again

That night, they both lost their virginity, afterwords jack lay wrapped in Rians arms, with rian kissing his neck every other second, murmuring sweet compliments into jack ear. That night, Rian told jack he loved him, and Jack responded with a quiet " I love you too, Ri"

They decided after High school to move in with each other, they both has part time jobs, Jack worked at a comic store, and Rian worked at the local Coffee shop across from their New apartment.

Everyday they would have dinner together, like a small family, they would watch movies, play bored games, and they would have sex a lot. They were in love more then ever.

Neither of them went to college, Rian was hired on to his fathers business leaving them plenty of money, Jack didnt have to work but he wanted to, he didnt want Rian to be the one to always have to work.

Jack remembers the day Rian proposed to him, they weren't doing anything special, It was storming outside and jack was always afraid of the thunder, so they stayed home cuddled up on the sofa watching movies, Rian didn't have a ring, but he was thinking about it for a while and he just blurted out " Marry me" Jack didn't think he heard his lover right, leaning up to look rian in the eye, and Rian repeated himself "Marry me, i want you to marry me' and Jack couldn't help but to laugh at Rian's eagerness and he didn't respond just nodded his head yes, and berried his head in RIans neck, breathing in the scent of the boy he loved.

They got married a year later, at jacks parents house, it wasn't a big wedding, just family and friends, they danced to no music, just the sound of each others foot steps, and the beating of only their hearts.

The next four years went by smoothly, a couple of fights would leave jack packing his things and running home to his parents for a few nights, or Rian getting angry and yelling, and then proceeding to sleep on the sofa but they were never mad for long, they couldn't be because when ever they looked into each others eyes they would fall back in love, all over again. everything was going great, their life was perfect, jack had everything he ever wanted, and so did Rian.

jack stayed home from work one day, wasn't feeling too good. He had a headache and Rian told him to take the day off to rest, he was watching tv when he saw it, He was watching the news and he heard the words shooting and the name of Rians workplace all in the same sentence. He died a little inside, through on a jacket and some shoes, and he drove over in just his Christmas pajamas, he saw the scene, he pushed and he shoved but he couldn't get to Rians body, cops and firemen were everywhere, and Rian was getting lifted onto one of those poor looking beds, into an ambulance jack elbowed a few people, he was yelling and screaming falling apart in everyone eyes " That's My husband, That's my Rian, That's my ri" He screamed trying to get to Rian but all he was told that he was dead, and there wasn't anything they could about it.

The funeral was small, not many people showed up, a few friends, Rian's family, jacks family. All jack wanted to do was curl up into a ball and cry he didn't want to hug everyone, he didn't want people to tell him how sorry they were that Rian was dead, He hated it. That night was the worst night, he was lonely and sad, Rian didn't have his arms wrapped around him, jack cried himself to sleep, and he didn't have rian there to wipe his tears away, and for the first time in a while, he had to do it himself.

a couple of months later, jack was packing to move back with his parents, he couldn't afford to live their anymore, jack was packing up his things, and he made the mistake of going through Rians things, and in the next hour the boys shirt was soaked.

Jack had everything packed up, when he realized he forgot a box of Rians at the top of their closet, so he got the box down and opened up, their were picture of them together, he dug in the box more when he found his pair of toy story underwear, jack started crying, he then noticed a vase, a purple vase he picked it up wiping the small amount of dust that lay on it, and he cried because this was the vase, that made him kiss Rian that night, jack always thought it wasn't a real kiss, but it always was, because jack is in love with Rian, and he always will be. After loading the moving trunk with everything Jack went back inside to grab his hoodie, and his car keys, taking one last look around their empty apartment the one him and Rian shared, jack wiped his eyes and whispered, "I will never forget you ri, I love you' before turning off the lights and shutting the door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This probably needs to be edited , but I shall do that later aha!

let me know what you think!! :)