Better Than Revenge

Better Than Revenge Chapter 2

We decided to go back to my place after work to watch a few movies. Once we were inside my house I offered him something to eat or drink, even though I gave him a free slice of pizza at work. He said he was fine.
“Okay, well I’m going to change so I don’t smell like pizza. I’ll be right back,” he laughed as I started to head upstairs. “Oh, wait!” I said coming back down. I pulled a five dollar bill out of my bra, that’s where I keep my tips from work, and handed it to him.
“What’s this for?” he asked looking at it.
“Well, you said there was a toll coming over the bridge so there you go,” I said smiling before heading up stairs.
He followed me upstairs and into my room. I laughed as he corned me against my closet.
“I don’t want your money,” he said pulling the bill into my jacket pocket smiling down on me. I smiled back at him.
Come on, kiss me!
He smiled and pulled me close to him.
Yes!
He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I stood on my toes. His hand went to my butt grabbing it a little as we kissed. I smiled and slowly pulled away.
“I gotta change now,” I said cuing him to leave. He smiled and left closing the door behind him.
I melted against my closet door and smiled to myself.
What a babe!
I quickly changed out of my pizza smelling clothes and headed down stairs to join him on the sofa. I picked up the remote and sat down.
“I have a bunch of movies on my DVR,” I said scrolling down. I listed off some movies until I saw Tremors. I smiled.
“I love this movie, I watch it all the time. You would like this movie, it’s funny and has a lot a guns”.
“Sold,” he said taking off his shoes.
I put on the movie on and got comfortable. Rob looked over at me then at the space between us. “Come here,” he said.
I smiled and moved over to him and he put his around me, letting me rest my head on his shoulder.
This guy was smooth.
The movie started and he was kind of into it. I liked that. He would ask questions during the commercial breaks, while I fast forwarded. I would let the commercial breaks play to kiss him a little bit or to talk and give to know each other more.
Somewhere in the movie my phone rang and it was my sister. I asked him if it was okay if I answered it, he nodded and I paused the movie and spoke to my sister while Rob and I cuddled a little.
My sister and I are pretty close, she moved out of the house a few years ago right around the time she got married. So it’s hard to talk to her. After a few minutes I made up an excuse to get off the phone and turned my attention back to him. “Sorry about that.”
“It’s okay, you two seem close”.
“She’s like my best friend”.
“I noticed”.
I laughed, “So who were you on the phone with while I was at work?”
“My dad,” he said smiling. “I told him that I was with my girlfriend”.
I smiled. “Girlfriend?”
“Yeah”.
“You never asked me,” I said smiling.
“Well, would you like to go out with me?” he asked almost nervously.
I smiled. “I’ll think about it,” I quickly turned on the movie ignoring the shocked look on his face. After a while I laughed. “Yes, I will,” I said then he kissed me and we went back to cuddling.
The movie ended and I checked the time. “Do you want to start heading home? It’s late,” I said.
“No, its fine, I want to spend time with you.”
“Alright, well want to watch the sequel?
“Sure!”
“Cool, are you hungry?” I asked getting up.
“No.”
“Well, I’m going to make myself some dinner,” I said walking into the kitchen. “Come here,” I said when I noticed he didn’t follow me.
I opened the fridge and he put his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder.
I loved this cute shit.
I smiled and turned to kiss him, before grabbing some cooked pasta and pasta sauce. I walked out his hold and grabbed a bowl.
“Can you cook?” I asked as I made myself a plate.
“Yeah, I’m Italian,”
I looked at him and smiled. I slowly got down on one knee. He laughed at me, “What are you doing?”
“I love Italians. I love the culture, the language, the food, everything,” I said standing back up.
“Well, I would love to cook for you at some point,” he said as I headed over to the microwave.
“You’re going to make me propose again,” I joked as I walked over to him. He put his around me and we kissed again as the microwave beeped. I grabbed my food and we walked into the living room together. We sat down and I started the second movie.
Once I was done my dinner we cuddled again. Somewhere in the middle of the movie Rob ended up on top of me in a heavy make out. I felt him get a little too excited and I pulled away. He smiled down on me and started kissing my neck, and I started to get a little too excited.
I was not going to do anything with him.
Not on the first date.
“I’m huge,” he whispered in my ear. I smiled a little.
When guys say they’re huge they’re most likely not.
I kissed him again and pulled away. “Not tonight,” I said, breathless.
“Not tonight?”
“Tomorrow,” I said sitting up a little.
He nodded his head and turned his attention back to the movie.
“Just so you know…” I said. “I’m a virgin and I’m waiting till marriage. But I’m not opposed to fooling around”
He smiled at me. “Okay,” he kissed my cheek and we went back to cuddling. Just then my dad came home.
I awkwardly introduced Rob as my friend and introduced my father. He hated the fact that I called him my friend, but I wasn’t ready to call him my boyfriend.
Once the second movie was over I sent Rob home and kissed him goodnight.
“Call me when you get home, please,” I said as he started up his car. He closed the car door and rolled down the window.
“I will,” he lit up a cigarette. “I’ll you tomorrow, Toni”.
“Bye,” I said as he drove off.
I smiled to myself as I walked inside.
I have a boyfriend.