Better Than Revenge

Better Than Revenge Chapter 3

I lied in bed and waited for Rob’s text.
Just the thought of him made me smile and I couldn’t tell if I hated that or loved it. I didn’t want to jump into anything too deep, since I would be leaving for Chicago. I let my thoughts fade away as I fell asleep, only to be awaken by my phone.
I picked it up and read the screen. It was Rob.
I texted him back saying good night before heading to bed.
The next morning was a normal morning. I woke up, went to the gym, took a shower, and then headed to work all the while texting my boyfriend. After work I headed home jamming to my playlist. Once home I took another shower and shaved. Rob should be on his way by now. I quickly got ready and made sure I looked good.
I checked my phone and sure enough he was outside. I headed down stairs and out the door. He was leaning against his car smoking a cigarette. He smiled at me as I walked over to him. He embraced me and kissed my lips briefly. I smiled at him and led him to my front door.
“I’m not done,” he said showing me his cigarette.
“Fine,” I sighed. “How was court?”
“Not too bad, I just have to get assigned community service,” he said.
“So it wouldn’t be on your record or anything?”
“Hopefully not, I just have to be a good boy for a year or so,” he said putting out his cigarette. “Let’s go”.
I led him inside my house and over to our couch. We cuddled and watched How I Met Your Mother as we talked about our day. After a while he started to kiss me and I led him upstairs to my room.
This wasn’t my first rodeo.
Before Rob I was hooking up a wealthy thirty year old and a young mechanic. We did everything but have sex.
Rob was amazing. I haven’t felt pleasure like this ever. My legs were shaking, my back was arching, I was moaning his name in pleasure and I was having fun. Afterwards, we cuddled and laughed and kissed a little bit. After an hour or so we got dressed and cleaned up.
“What to go to the movie?” he asked watching me fix my hair.
“Sure,” I said smiling. “I am a little hungry,” I said hugging him.
“Is there a Friday’s nearby?”
“Yeah, right by the movie theater,” I said as he held me.
“How far away is that?” he asked before kissing me.
I liked kissing him.
“About thirty minutes away,” I said before pulling away.
“Let’s go,” he said heading down stairs.
I quickly grabbed my things and followed. I set the house alarm as I called my mom so she knew where I was. Rob and I left my house hand in hand and walked over to his car.
“Would you like to control the music this time?” he asked.
“Yes please. Where’s your AUX cord?”
“I have a blue tooth,” he said as he started up the car and turned on the blue tooth.
He helped me get it started before lighting up another cigarette. I scrolled through my playlist, trying to find the right song.
“How about I introduce you to my favorite band,” I said as I pressed on Downfall of Us All by A Day to Remember.
I smiled as the song started. “What is this?” Rob asked as he started to drive. He remembered which way to go from yesterday.
“My favorite band don’t be rude,” I said as the song played.
I gave Rob directions as I played with his hair as he drove. He smiled at me and rested one hand on my still tremoring thigh.
We got closer to the movie theater and I started to look out of the Friday’s. “It should be in this plaza on your…left,” I said making sure that left was left.
“I don’t see it,” he said getting into the left lane.
“Shit…” I said as I remembered. “I’m so sorry, that’s a Ruby Tuesdays not a Fridays. Do you hate me?” I said playing with his hair again.
“It’s fine,” he sighed making the turn.
“We’ll go to Fridays another night,” I said kissing him on the cheek. He smiled and drove over to the Tuesdays and parked the car. We got out of the car and headed to the restaurant hand in hand. He opened the door for me and I walked over to the host.
“Table for two,” Rob said and the host nodded. He led us to our table and we sat down.
“I’ve never been here before,” I said opening up a menu.
“Neither have I. Just don’t get a salad,” he joked.
“I wouldn’t dream of it,” I said smiling at him. Our waiter came over and got our drink orders. Moments later he came back with our drinks and got our food orders.
Rob and I talked and laughed some more. He told me some details about his last girlfriend and I told him about my last boyfriend.
“So… I’ve dated a few girls and you are a breath of fresh air and you give the best head I’ve ever had,” Rob said smiling at me.
I laughed, “Thanks,” I said as our food came.
We ate in silence and he let me take some food off his plate.
Check.
We deiced to skip dessert and get the check.
Our waiter put it on the table and thanked us and wished us a good night. We smiled and thanked him. I reached for the check but Rob grabbed it before I could.
“Oh come on,” I said laughing a little.
“No, no,” he said.
“Can I at least guess?”
“Fine,” he said taking out his wallet.
“Close to forty?” I said smiling, knowing I was right.
He looked shocked, “how did you know that?” he asked putting two twenties in the black folder.
“I know these things,” I said smiling. “Which reminds me, you lie to me or you cheat on me I will find out and I will kill you,” I said still smiling.
“I know,” he said getting up.
“I don’t think you understand. You cheat on me it will be the last thing you do,” I said getting up.
Rob simply kissed me and took my hand. “We’re going to be late for the movie.”