It's Irresistible

Image


Bexley Barba is a normal person. She likes music, brightly colored everything, and assassination. Okay, maybe normal isn't the right word.

Victor Zsasz is currently working for Bex and trying to figure the strange girl out, but he's starting to think it's a lost cause. She's just a person that sings off-key and murders people when the situations calls for it. Seems normal enough to him, but he's drawing a line at the unicorn figurines.

Gotham is in for a duo that no one ever expected, and only one thing is for sure. It's gonna be one hell of a ride.


xXx


Disclaimer: I do not own Gotham; none of the characters or anything else from the universe. I do own my original characters, such as Bexley Barba, but I like to picture her as Demi Lovato. Hence the pretty picture above. I also do not own any of the images being used in the Story Banner or in the Chapter Titles. If they belong to you and you want them removed, let me know and I’ll take them down immediately. This is purely fanmade, for my own enjoyment and hopefully yours, so happy reading!


Warning: There is graphic violence throughout the story. It’s not always overly descriptive, but some violent acts are heavily described because this is a story about two assassins. (Assassins, serial killers, what-have-you.) I won’t put a warning before every chapter, so consider this as a blanket warning for the entire story. If anyone notices any particular details that should be noted as triggers, please let me know and I will put them here to forewarn other readers.


.