When You Hold Me

There's something about you,
something so wonderfully wicked and terribly sexy.
The very mention of your name
arouses me...


Memphis Pierce is your typical rich, CEO, 29 year old, Business man. He is a man of many talents. He can multiply your business ten folds, it doesn't hurt that he's very good looking. And oh, he's also part of the most infamous mafia in New York. The Red Water Association. It was family owned, including his family and three others. Memphis is the type of man to see something he likes and takes it, with no questions asked and he wants Reagan Benson. But sometimes he likes a challenge and Reagan Benson is a challenge.

Reagan Benson is just a free-spirited, 20 year old painter trying to make it in New York. Her goal in life is to put on her own gallery show before she's 25. A long shot, she knows, but all she wants to do is focus on her artwork. So when her best friend and roommate, Leo, wants to use her as his muse for his photography, A very sexy man in a suit buys the portrait, it's hard to just focus on her future gallery. Reagan is strong willed, but is she strong willed enough to handle Memphis Pierce?
  1. ONE
    Raegan
  2. TWO
    Memphis
  3. THREE
    Raegan
  4. FOUR
    Memphis