Status: Re-upload, sorry guys

Falling in Black Veil Brides

Warped Tour

I leave Ronnie with his band. Not that I don't love them, I do, but they see me as Ronnie's little sister and I don't really like that. So I wander around for awhile, enjoying the bands and watching the people. It's all so entertaining, and you'd think that after coming with Ronnie for two years I'd be bored of it, but, I'm not. I don't think I'll ever grow out of Warped.
i stop at the merch tables and smile when I see the Black Veil Brides table. Ash and Jake are fighting while CC looks utterly bored at the two. He catches my eye and winks.
“Hey, who are you?”
I flash my FIR pass, “Radke's little sister. My name is Emma.”
“Hey, Emma. So, why aren't you hanging out with Ronnie?”
I shrug, “They treat me as if I'm Ronnie’s little sister. Which, is so not cool, man.”
Ash and Jake stop acting like morons and they look at me. I smile and flip Ashley off.
“What's up, motherfucker?” I ask him.
Ash smiles and nods in appreciation. “Yeah, girl! Where's your brother? I wanna tell him that he shouldn't have kept you hidden from us.”
I shrug, “Here, there, everywhere. I don't care where he is, as long as he's not down my back.”
Ash ponders this and he sees Andy coming up to us. “Hey, dude! Look! Ronnie has a little 'un!”
Andy frowns while I glare at Ashley. “I didn't know Ronnie had a child. But, she's way too old to be his.”
“No, you fucker! It's his sister! Emma.” CC glares at Ashley while Ash just twiddles his thumbs with a 'who, me?' look on his face.
Andy smiles at me, “That makes more sense. Okay. Hi, Emma, I'm sure you know me, so I won't introduce myself.”
I nod, “Hello, Andy. I'm super excited to meet you!” I hug him and giggle, jumping up and down.
He chuckles and holds me at arm's length, “Jesus! What's with the energy?”
“Ugh, Andy, she never stops moving. I swear, she is made of sugar. She eats sugar and drinks Monster,” a voice says behind us.
I turn to see Ronnie coming up to us, grinning at Andy as he tries to contain me. Ronnie shakes his head at me and takes my hand.
“Thanks for finding her,” Ronnie says mock seriously, “I was so worried!”
They laugh and I pout at the ridicule at my expense. I stick my tongue out at them, “You're all morons,” I tell them.
“Eh, it's okay,” Jake says. “So, I was wondering if you guys wanted to hang tonight. To celebrate the first day of Warped Tour!” He shouts.
Ronnie holds his hands in the 'rock on' sign and yells along with Jake. They set off running, crashing into people and creating chaos. I turn to Andy and roll my eyes. He smiles and shakes his head.
“Will you be coming tonight?” He asks me.
I raise my eyebrows, “Are you kidding me? I wouldn't miss it for the world, motherfucker.”