Status: I have a bit written but need to look it over

Diaries of the Man Upstairs

Be my baby

May 4

So Dan's lost it.

Duncan and mimei seemed to set him off.

I feel terrible.

Even worse that Duncan, mimei, and pj don't quite understand.

8:30pm

Phil

"DAN," I call as I hear him close the door. He walks over with shopping bags, pulling off his scarf and leaning down to kiss me.

I take a peak in the bags, noticing it's mostly small things. I pull out a coffee cup that has a kitty on it.

"Just for you, my love. Also, put it in the warmth keepingĀ  cup. Your favorite." He pulls out a thermostat cup thing (what are those called?)

"What's the occasion," I ask, taking a drink of the Starbucks coffee.

"Promotion," he says with a laugh, kissing my head.

"Boy can you shop," I mumble, pulling out a black turtleneck. "try this on for me," I ask.

"It's for you," he mumbles, blushing.

I put it on, shaking my head. "This is... this is you," I say with a nod.

He giggles. "Do you like it," he asks. I shrug.

"I think it'll look better on you... you should take it..." I try to take it off but he stops me.

"Black is a good color on you," he says with a smile. I just nod.

"Thanks, babe... um... it'll definitely be put to use," I state. He goes in the other room.

Duncan Skypes me while he's gone in the other room. We haven't talked in awhile. I missed him.

I answer.

"Hey," he says with a smile.

"Hi," I answer back.

"Nice shirt...?"

"Dan went on a shopping trip... alone...," I answer, scratching at my neck.

"Looks like fun. It looks nice."

I shrug. Dan comes prancing in, plugging in a lamp beside me.

"Thank you. Um, whatcha doin, babe?" I look over at Dan who just flashes a smile. Nothing more. Nothing less.

"Psh! Nothing, why," Duncan plays with a laugh.

Dan's head shoots up.

"Why Phil," Dan asks. I roll my eyes, patting my lap for him. He turns on the lamp and takes a seat on my lap.

"Duncan, Dan, Dan, Duncan... and Mimei!" Mimei waves from across the room. I wave back at her. She takes a seat next to Duncan and smiles at me.

"Baby, move," I whisper, repositioning Dan. He groans. "I can't have you on my nuts."

He smirks at me, throwing his arms around me and kissing my cheek.

"So this is the famous Dan," Duncan asks. I nod.

"My one and only," I mumble.

"He's a little cutie," Mimei says with a laugh.

Dan blushes, hiding his face in my neck.

"Too bad he's mine," I yell and pull him closer.

Dan kisses my neck, nibbling on it, making me moan.

"S-so if we-we are trying to... baby," I whisper, trying to stop myself. He looks at me with a confused expression and then starts again. "Dan," I warn again. He just laughs and keeps going. "I... I will be right back!"

I pick Dan up, stumbling a little, but carrying him to our room.

I just set him down on the bed, turn the tv on and make a run for it.

When I take a seat, Duncan starts laughing, causing me to go red. I look at the mirror behind the computer to see plenty new marks and Dan behind me.

I smile at him. When I take my seat again, Mimei starts laughing. Dan takes his usual position on my lap and starts to do a little dance while sitting in it.

"Stop," I demand.

"Fine! Only if you tell me where I am and who you are." He gets up, looking at me with a smile.

"Home and your husband," I ask unsure if that's the answer. He laughs.

"HUSBAND?! Can Dan get any gayer?! I thought I could creep you out! Nope turns out you and Dan are married! Who are you?"

"Jessica...," I ask.

"That's me... who are you," he asks. I scratch my head, looking back at Duncan and Mimei.

"Phil," I say with a smile, holding out my hand. He takes it.

"What are you doing here...?"

"I live here," I answer. "So do you."

"Where's the kitchen, I'm starving!"

"Go out the hall and straight till you hit the glass door," I answer in hope he'll leave me. And he does.

"Sorry... I can't explain that to make it sound sane..." I smile.

I hear a bunch of dishes breaking, groaning and getting up. I find da-Jessica huddled in a ball, rocking. It's not Jessica... its Dan. He's doing that little thing.

I rush over to him, taking him in my arms as he cries. I notice that he'd fallen into the glass.

I carry him into the lounge where Duncan's on skype, turning the chair away from him so no one sees Dan cry. I know he hates when people watch.

"Are we okay in here or should we go in the other room," I ask. He just gets himself comfy and cries harder. "I'm gonna go see if pj has any tweezers and band aids. Will you be okay?"

He nods. I grab him my stuffed pooh bear that reminds me of him when he's gone, and make him cuddle it.

I kiss his head, going to pj's.

"PJ OPEN UP," I yell but I realize I have the key and just bust in.

I run straight to his bathroom, searching the cabinets.

I found band aids but no tweezers.

"Peej I-" I walk into our lounge that we all share to see Chris on top of pj, making out. "EW!" I put my hand over my eyes, running out.

I run back upstairs to Dan. He's still crying, dripping blood onto my chair. I frown at the sight of my precious jewel having a scratch.

I start to hunt for tweezers, finding some and bringing them back to Dan.

"Let me see your leg, babe. Let me get the glass out."

He cries really loudly, shaking his head. "No! No it's going to hurt!"

I pull on his left leg, giving his unharmed knee a little kiss and taking his hand to squeeze.

I start to take the glass out, making him scream and cry harder.

Pj and Chris come in, all panicked.

"What's all the screaming?! I heard screaming! Is Dan okay?!" Chris runs over, staring to panic.

"He's okay! He's okay!" I pull out a piece of glass, making him squeeze my hand and cry hard.

"Peej,get rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab or... five. Chris, clean the kitchen. Be careful did the glass."

"On it," Chris yells, running out into the kitchen.

Pj goes to the bathroom, getting my stuff and I finish pulling the glass out of his left leg.

"Peej, I need it now," I yell.

Pj comes rushing in. I start to clean his wounds, making him whine louder than when I was pulling out the glass.

I put the band aids on him, completely covering his shin. I sigh. I kiss his head, starting on his other leg.

When I'm all finished, I pull him on me, smothering him in kisses and bouncing him like an infant.

"I got the chair," pj states, getting the cleaning supplies.

"O-one, one dark night, I-in the middle of the- no no that's not how it goes! One bright nigh- no no... um- uh... Dan!" I rock him.

He slowly starts to calm down as i keep bouncing and rocking him.

"I'm so sorry... sorry," he whispers. I set him down on the couch and kiss his cheek. He makes me kiss him on the lips and then let's me free.

"What happened," I ask.

"I don't know... Jessica... I guess?" He attempts to get up and walk but shakes his head and falls back to the couch.

"Are you okay," I ask. He nods, pulling me down on top of him by the waist.

"Staaaaaaaay with me forever," he yells. I get up, only to be pulled back down. I carry him to the computer chair and let him sit on my lap.

"DUNCAAAAAAAAAAN," I yell since he's no longer sitting there.

He runs in, taking a seat in front of us and chatting all night with us.

It was awkward after Chris and pj joined. Maybe it's just me.