Status: I have a bit written but need to look it over

Diaries of the Man Upstairs

Pink… or Blue…?

May 27th

Boy it's been awhile.

Dan and I have been busy.

I finally got a job.

He finally became manager at Starbucks.

We have friends!!

But now I've decided I need something else.

Pj's going to be doing me a huge huge favor.

9:35 am

Phil

"I want this, Phil," Dan whispers.

"I know... I do too... but what do we do," I ask. He sighs, running a hand through his hair.

He starts to play piano.

Pj comes in, holding up a 100 dollar bill and putting it in the surgery jar.

I give the look to Dan, kind of asking him about pj.

"What," pj asks.

"No, Phil, no," Dan says. I completely ignore him.

"Peeeeeeeeeeejaaaaaaay!"

"Y-yeah...," he asks.

"I'm gonna ask him," I state.

"Phil, leave the poor man alone," Dan mumbles, putting his head in his hand.

"Peej... remember when you said you love me like a mum," I ask.

"I said I love you as much as your mum.

"Yes, well I need a favor," I say with a wink. "Not that you're not manly or anything... but you never had the surgery and you're still very capable... but we want a baby and it's only 9 months of your life. Maybe less."

"Okay," he says with a smile.

"But aren't you going to think about it first," Dan asks.

"Okay... hmm... ill do it," pj says and walks off. He comes back in, looking Phil dead in the eye.

"Would that mean I'll have to...," he asks.

"Dan wouldn't mind, would you," I ask.

Dan grumbles something under his breath before kissing my head and grabbing pj's hand.

"Hey, wait what," I ask, getting up. Dan gives me a kiss and I long hug.

"You go clean or something," he mumbles. "Don't think about it. I'll be upstairs in a bit and ready to cuddle, okay?"

I pout. "Okay but blindfold him, okay Peej? And no playing around. Chris and u can get you started..."

Dan let's out a small laugh before kissing me again and picking me up.

10:03 am

Phil

"Baby," Dan calls as he slips next to me on the couch.

"Did you have fun," i ask. He pulls me into his side.

"Not at all. Thought of you the whole time."

"Good answer," I murmur. "You smell... uh... smells."

He smiles at me. "That's why I'm here! To offer you a deal!"

"What's the deal," I ask. He nibbles at my jawline.

"You take a long, hot, innocent bubble bath with me and I'll give you cuddles while watching whatever you choose," he whispers in my ear. I contemplate it for a minute before shaking my head.

"You have to cuddle and make dinner tonight," I demand. He groans really loudly.

"I did it last night," he whines.

"Pizza isn't cooking ether," I state. I grin really big. "Luckily pj is assigned to cook tomorrow night. Is it a deal?"

The boy who's now much taller than me, picks me up and carries me to the kitchen. He grabs 2 glasses, a bottle of champagne, a banana, and an orange. He makes me hold it all, stating he only has two hands. Liar. I know all of his secrets.

"You and pj were quiet," I whisper after a bit of silence. He sets me on the bathroom counter, food and drinks still in my arms. He starts the bath and then joins me on the counter.

"We're you upset," he asks, looking me in the eye.

"I knew why it's happening... it was just tricky," I mumble. He kisses my head and then brushes his teeth.

When it's full, I turn off the bath and slowly getting in. Of course Dan jumps in, splashing water everywhere.

He opens the bottle, pulling me into his chest and pouring some for both of us.

"You... will always be my favorite partner. You're the one who drives me to the edge just by doing this." I feel his tongue on my ear, making me bite my lip to stop any noise. "You're the only one who make me scream," he whispers.

I take a drink, looking back at hobbit hair.

"Being married to you is the best thing that's ever happened to me," Dan whispers. I put my head on his shoulder, feeling one of his arms wrap around me. The other holds us up.

"We have little time left just us...," he mumbles.

"I know... I guess that's the fun part though. We don't have much longer and it's all a mystery..." I play with his hand.

He kisses my cheek. He sings softly in my ear, swaying me. There's a knock on the door, followed by Chris walking in.

Dan grabs a towel, putting it over my chest and place.

"Look who lives here now," I exclaim. Chris sticks his tongue out, going through the drawers.

"Pj broke his hair dryer. I'm here to pick him up for a date yet he isn't even ready. Look at that! Boy's like my sister!"

"All he needs is dry hair," I laugh. He shrugs.

"That's still not ready. What's the couples swimming for," he asks. I shrug.

"We missed each other we've been working a lot and it sucks," I say with a laugh. Dan kisses me, biting on my neck.

"Look how cute my little pup is," Dan coos. I blush.

"You guys are so cute, it makes me sick. Do you ever get sick of each other?"

"Nope!!!" I giggle.

"He's a man of many wonders. There's always something new. Can't really get bored with him around." Dan smiles.

He's so perfect. He has such pretty teeth. I love this man, no doubt about it. He's such a nice company. Anyone can agree with that. But he's mine so no one gets to.

"So you and pj," I ask. Chris turns bright red.

"I hope so... it's only date number one. He's so amazing. I hope he likes me back."

"He does," Dan declares. "He told me a couple minutes ago."

"He did," I ask. Dan nods.

"He said he hopes Chris doesn't mind him having our kid because he really likes him."

"He's having your kids," Chris asks.

"He's the only one who can," I whisper.

"Yeah! It's gotta have the Liguori family eyes. That's the only way to get it in the kid." Pj grabs the hair dryer from Chris.

Dan whines really loud. "Get out! I just wanna take a bath with my hubbyyyyyy!"

I giggle.  He kisses my head

"Out or the towel comes off, move it," Dan yells.

"Ew...," pj says, pulling Chris out. I smile, relaxing in his arms. He throws the towel across the room and plays with my hair.

"Us time at last," he laughs.

"Finally." I kiss his hand, looking up at him and kissing him on the lips... which eventually turns into a make out session. It was great.