Status: I have a bit written but need to look it over

Diaries of the Man Upstairs

What do I do Now

June 9

Game night with my boss was really great.

He couldn't quite understand the concept that Dan can't talk, Chris buys the booze, and pj can't touch it but he seemed pretty happy.

Of course he's always happy.

Maybe he's got secrets too.

This house is crazy

Oh well.

11pm

Phil

As we're getting ready, I notice Dan is dressed all nice and fixed up.

I laugh, hugging him.

"Phiiiiil," he whines. I kiss his cheek.

"Put on your black jeans and your stupid little hoodie I love so much. He's no big deal." I pull off Dan's shirt, putting his hoodie on him.

He grabs my hand, tracing letters. I take a minute to process it. "Pj? I'm going downstairs to get him in a minute. Do you want to come?"

He nods, grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs.

He runs up to pj, hugging him.

"Dan! I missed you!"

"Don't get too handsey, I put a ring on it. Not you." I slap Dan's bum, making him groan. I smile at him.

"I'm not touching him below the waist," pj defends himself.

"Go to your own boyfriend," I fuss. He giggles, letting go of Dan. Dan smiles at me, grabbing my hand. He writes Chris in my hand. I shake my head.

"later. He's got a situation but he'll be here later."

Dan frowns.

He looks so cute though! I just wanna grab him and just squeeze him! I wanna smother him in kisses and love!

Oh wait... I'm Phil lester, I can. HA!

I give him a huge, tight hug, pushing him on the couch and kissing any visible places.

"Wait, I forgot somewhere," I yell. Dan groans, making me smile. I pull up his shirt, kissing his chest and making a line down to the waistline of his boxers. He giggles as I start going along the line.

When I lose places to kiss, I pin his arms down, kissing him on the lips. He breaks out of my locking him down, putting his hand on my neck, fully gaining control. Of course he gets as rough as he can, including fisting my shirt by the neck to pull me closer.

"My g- oh my... you guys really are in love. Boy I wish I had that."

I pull away, hearing him moan. I slap him, falling off of the couch.

"Phil," he yells. I look up at him, smirking.

"What," I ask, smugly.

He opens his mouth, attempting to speak but all that comes out is "uph" and a really weird noise.

He looks me in the eye, about to cry.

I shake my head.

"What's wrong," pj asks.

"He... he's trying to say something," I mumble, inspecting it. "It's almost like he wants to talk... but he doesn't know how, he needs to relearn..."

He pulls at his hair, screaming.

"Phil," he cries. I wrap my arms around him.

"Baby what's wrong," I ask.

I start to freak out but he just cries in my shoulder.

I pick his legs up so that he's hanging on me like a sleeping child.

I sit us both on the couch.

"One bright day... in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight... back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other... a deaf police heard the noise, he got up and killed the two dead boys. If you don't believe my lie is true... ask the blind guy, he saw it too..."

He didn't completely stop but he's calmed a bit. I decided to try again.

"Ladies and gentleman, hobos and tramps... I haven't got that part memorized but uh... one bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. A deaf police heard the noise, he got up and shot the two dead boys. If you don't believe my lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too."

By that time, he'd stopped crying.

He looks up at me, wiping way a few tears.

"You're safe," I whisper. He nods, kissing my cheek and curling in a ball on my lap. "He's okay," I tell pj.

Pj walks over and takes a seat next to us and puts his arm around my waist. He kisses Dan's head.

"I think Chris has a drinking problem," I think out loud.

"What do you mean," pj asks.

I cover Dan's ears.

"I mean I haven't seen him without a drink in the past month," I mumble. I didn't really want Dan yo freak out over it since he's got enough going on already.

"I... guess I've noticed that," pj agrees.

"I say you talk to him. You're the one he listens too."

"I guess," he whispers. Dan starts to get all whiny. I sigh, pulling his head to my chest.

"Baby," I mumble. Dan yawns, pulling on my shirt. "Did you sleep last night?"

"I heard him walking," pj joins in.

Dan shakes his head, nuzzling into my belly, curling up smaller into a ball.

"Why didn't you sleep," pj asks. Dan writes on my arm.

"Oh? Well, you know how the other week we all got special rooms that no one else is allowed in?"

Pj nods. "Mines my bedroom," he states, disappointed. I laugh.

"He's been working on that... at least what's what he claims." Dan laughs, getting comfy. He yawns again and starts to fall asleep. "Well Peej... I'm stuck here for the next hour or so... entertain me."

Just that moment, Chris comes in. "I got- I got chips and dip," he yells. Dan's eyes slowly flutter open. I groan.

I get up, Dan in my arms, and bounce him at my waist.

"I'm tucking this angle in. I'll wake him 10 till and fix him some coffee. I'll beĀ  back in a minute." I kiss Dan's head, swaying him a little bit till he falls back to sleep.

"Good night Dan," Chris whispers, walking over and kissing his cheek.

"Mine," I hiss. Chris sticks his tongue out at me. I carry him up the stairs, nearly dying because oh my gosh a human body is so heavy and stairs are so hard!

"I love you," Dan barely whispers in his sleep. I smile really big.

I get him to bed, tucking him in. But right as i turn to leave, he grabs my wrist.

"Phil," he says, fully alert and awake. He reaches out his hand.

"What is it, baby," I ask. I crouch down beside him, taking his hand in both of mine.

"I love you," he asserts, sitting up. I smile, kissing his nose.

"I love you too," I whisper against his head, before kissing it.

He looks at me, hurt and confusion in his eyes.

"What's wrong," I ask. He shakes his head, pulling the blankets up and going to sleep.

I frown, walking out I go back downstairs to hear pj and Chris quietly fighting.

I run right back up stairs... this is a nightmare. I feel like a kid listening to their parents divorce.

I'm terrified right now.