Status: I have a bit written but need to look it over

Diaries of the Man Upstairs

Out Us

July 20th

I did it.

I told them about us.

Him.

We did it.

8:47pm

Phil

"Hi guys, so I have something to tell you guys but I need my trustworthy companion... DAN!"

"What," he asks, coming in.

"I'm filming in your room, come help me explain," I demand. The color leaves his face.

"A-are we...," he asks. I nod.

"If that's okay? I thought it would be nice for you. You've been wanting to."

He smiles and takes a seat behind me, wrapping his arms around me... and then his legs while he's at it.

"I- wait... I don't like this hang on..." I move his hands, taking them in mine.

"Better," he asks. I nod.

"Okay... over the past... year... maybe... not even a year...-"

"Rambling," Dan mumbles. I blush.

"'Are you gay?' Well... Dan, are you gay? No. No you're not."

"I wanted to answer," he whines. I smile.

"Are you," I ask.

"I'm... bisexual... I guess. So no."

"Thank you. Okay, am I? No. I'm bi- how come no one ever asks if we're straight?" I fling back to look at him, not noticing he's resting his head on my shoulder and hitting him. "IM SO SORRY!"

"Am I bleeding," he asks. I laugh, kissing his cheek where I hit him on accident. "I don't think so... we are not good at this talking thing."

"No we are not. Let's just do it. Okay, Dan and I are gay together and very in love... so if you're homophobic, leave this page. If you're cool with it then stay. So, March 20th, Dan sat me down and gave me a ring... which resulted in becoming us. We've been through a lot. He's also talking by the way. And I'm not editing this video. That'll make us both second guess it. So... yeah... I'm missing something."

Dan stares at me for a minute or two. "The uh..."

"I was saving that for later," I mumble. He kisses my neck.

"Um... oh! Phil's pillow is on my bed, see!" He grabs my pillow. "Pj moved in downstairs and Phil's moved to my bed."

"It's we're we do most of our cuddling and Buffy watching," I say with a laugh. Dan pulls me closer against his chest.

"The rest we do in the tv room."

"I think we just made the phandom dream true... we're not as cutesie as you make it! I mean, our date nights go like this. Dan, what do you feel like for tonight?"

"Pizza okay," he asks. I nod. "I'll call the pizza man if you'll get nightmare before Christmas on. "

"And that's what happens. And cutting this video short with a kiss."

"From you or me," Dan asks.

"You, babe," I reply. He nods, kissing me and turning off the camera as he does. I smile in it, pulling him down with me.

He pulls away, taking my camera and running off.

"CAPTION IT AN ANNOUNCEMENT, DANIEL," I yell. I hear him laugh at me.

"You stay there. We're going to record something for me too. "

I groan, falling back on the bed and burying myself in the covers.

"I- Phil... okay well I'm setting up. You stay there."

I hear a rustle of noise, making me groan.

"Hello Internet. Um... there's a body under these covers. Phil!"

I shoot up, throwing the duvet over him, earning a tiny laugh and a "Phil, you idiot." I make myself comfy, sitting beside him and fix my messy hair.

"Before we get to this, check the video on Phil's channel because it is very important. So just... do that... here... now... okay! Phil, my beautiful blue eyed creature... I need you to do something..."

"I figured so when you said my..."

"I love you..."

"I love you. What can I do?"

I sit up straight and play with Dan's hair. He smiles at me.

"Will you get the blinds? I'm not loving the natural light thing that you do... don't trip on that pile of your clothes."

"You put my clothes in a pile," I ask, getting up to shut the blinds.

"Yeah... I was trying to stop wearing yours on accident," he blushes. I go to turn on the light switch.

"Okay, no. He goes into my drawer and will pick out a pair of my underwear, which by the way you can always tell due to the fact his pants won't go up any higher! And by the way, he went to the wash yesterday and shrunk one of my shirts claiming it was his!"

"IT WAS MINE!"

"It had my university on it," I mumble, sitting on his lap. He pushes me off.

"Meanies can't sit there," he declares and turns back to the camera.

About 4-5 hours later were finally done filming due to low battery in the camera and Dan's just finishing his editing. I post it when he's done so that he can go get dinner.

When he comes back, he gets attacked by animals and he has a nice bag full of Chinese take out. We both change into sweats. I was happy to sneak some of his.

I get the video posted and I smile at Dan.

"We've done it," I state, running over and tackling Dan, forgetting that he has terrible balance and falling to the floor. 

He whines really loud and plays with my hair but I don't care. I just rest my head on his chest.

"I love you," Dan whispers. I nod.

"I know you do." He sighs, lifting my head and letting it fall gently.

"Do you love me," he asks. I giggle.

"No. Love is a silly word. I'm serious about you. Love doesn't work. Give me a serious word." I nuzzle my nose into his shirt.

"Alienation," he whispers.

We sit in silence for a minute or two, thinking.

"Without you, I'd be in a state of Alienation," I mumble. He grins.

We sit there for awhile longer.

"I'm hungry," he mumbles. I get up, pulling him up.

We end up cuddling on the couch, eating and reading through comments.

"Knew it... another knew it... phaaaaaan... oh, funny one... you're so gay, I can't even! Se-"

"LALALALA DONT READ THE REST," I yell over Dan. He laughs, pulling me into him.

"Just turn on anime," he whispers. I smile, turning on the tv.

"You smell nice," I whisper. He nibbles on my ear.

"New dry shampoo. Didn't take a shower this morning."

"It's nice," I giggle. He just watches tv... I just watch him. It's nice.