Status: I have a bit written but need to look it over

Diaries of the Man Upstairs

The three little words… wanna watch Buffy

DAN
March 10th

I struggle under his tight grip, pinning me down.

I feel him take out my earring with his teeth, making me giggle.

I hear it cling against the glass cup on my bedside table as he drops it.

"I don't know what happened to the thingy holding it in," Phil says with a smile. He bends down, nibbling on my ear and making me moan.

"We can f-ind it later!" I gasp as I feel his tongue in my ear.

I feel myself melt to every touch, back arching and he kisses down my jawbone.

"Can I borrow your showers for a minute," he asks- wait what? My showers were in the middle of something!

"The more you struggle to get out, the more likely you are to be in some trouble." He nips at my neck, making me whine  a little and accidentally jerk my arms.

He stops, glaring up at me.

"Oops," I whisper.

"Dan, where are you?" Not now! Please!

"You take that back or else!"

I grin.

"Or else..."

He takes my wrists tighter, making me whimper.

My door opens, interrupting me from my nice dreams.

I contemplate pretending to sleep but it's too late.

Phil's squat beside my bed, running his hand through my hair.

"Sounds like some dream you were having," he says with a laugh.

"If you knew I was enjoying it, why'd you wake me," I mumble, half asleep.

"The whipped cream would melt if I waited." He pouts his lip. I wanted to kiss that lip but we're only friends and I really can't keep doing that.

"Whipped cream," I ask, too tired to think.

He nudges me to move over.

"Let me in," he whines, pushing me.

I start to move but I realize something.

"Wait, Phil I can't, I'm... I'm-" I pull my blanket up higher. "I'm naked," I say in a hushed tone.

"Ah come on! You pee with other men! Let me in I'm cold!"

I stare at him.

"Wait, are you naked? Stand up." He stands up but he's wearing sweat pants and his glasses. No shirt though. Nothing wrong with that.

"Don't let me not sit by you because I'm gay. I'm not gonna do you cuz you're naked! N-not without your permission, I mean if you're in I am way defiantly in."

I blush, thinking about my dream.

"Maybe later," I say with a smile.

Phil comes back over with a tray of food, pulling me to sit up, and setting it on my lap.

"I get 2 plates of food from the man who doesn't eat? Hmm..."

"Ones for me! Stop!"

He scoots me over a little bit more and pulls out another tray, staking half of the food on his tray.

"There. Oh and here." He hands me a pair of sweat pants that were on my floor for me to put on.

After I put them on, he gets under the covers with me and wraps an arm around my waist.

I get pulled closer to his side.

"Dig in," he almost yells.

I smile bigger, holding myself from kissing him.

I try to laugh that feeling off but it almost doesn't work. Almost.

I watch him carefully as he eats. I turn on my tv.

"What do you like," I ask him. He looks at me with a confused look.

I keep changing through the Channels.

"Wanna watch Buffy," I ask, knowing the answer. He nods, excitedly.

He's so cute!?!? I don't get it!

He's like a puppy with crystal blue eyes and a heart of pure yet vulnerable gold. He just looks so happy. I don't understand what the special treatment is for but I'm not going to question it.

I dig through by recordings till I find Buffy the vampire slayer, turning it on and starting to eat.

"Phil! You chef! Bless your ability to cook! I need that in my life!" I shove a spoonful of oatmeal in my mouth, soaking in the taste of heaven.

"I bet Sarah Michelle Gellar cooks better," i hear Phil say. I laugh at that, along with how adorable he is.

He could never know that though.

But I couldn't ever tell anyone.

"I think you cook amazing," I say, staring at him but he's watching tv. I can just watch him. He turns a light pink when I say that, trying to avoid my eyes.

"I think you look amazing," I mumble under my breath, taking another bite.

"Hm," he asks, looking at me.

"You cook amazing! That's it! That's all! Don't judge me!" I feel the blood rush through me, heart pounding miles per minute.

He mumbles something too but I can't quite catch it. I don't know if I want to.

He leans up to my ear, arm wrapped around me.

"I think you look amazing too..." I feel his lips against my ear, making me blush a dark red.

Before much happens, there's a knock on the door.

"CRAAAAAAAAAP!!!! Go to sleep! But no no no no! Just-" I take my tray and set it in the tv room along with making it to look like I slept on the couch. I run back in my room, grabbing his tray and working hard to make it look untouched.

Luckily for me he does what I tell him to because good boy. I don't understand why he's always done that... but it gets me through safely... maybe that's why.

There's another knock on the door.

I run over to the door, answering it.

Marcy stands there in her nice jeans and favorite shirt.

She looks nice... but tired.

"He-"

"Shhhh Phil's asleep! You're gonna wake him!" I pull her into the kitchen with me.

I start to fix Phil a glass of chocolate milk, feeling Jess stare into me, frustrated.

I put it on my tray and putting a ton of whipped cream on it.

"I can't believe you let him sleep here," she gripes. I laugh to myself, pushing past her to bring Phil his food.

I shake him awake.

"He was drunk, I had no choice. He lost his keys."

I shake Phil a little more, watching his blue eyes slowly appear.

"Breakfast," I ask. He shrugs. "I'll be back."

I get up, standing outside of the door frame.

I listen to them.

"Phil... I gave you one warning..."

"He invited me! What am I supposed to say?! Hi, I can't stay because your creepy girlfriend hates me! Have a nice day! I'll never see you again!"

"That'll do great! Let's go get him!"

"I live downstairs!"

"You need to stop. I know you like him! You're all over my man!"

I laugh, walking in and going straight to Phil.

I ignore Marcy's little "Dan, stay away from him!"

I climb on top of him, grabbing his jaw, and pulling his face to kiss me.

Just a split second kiss, afterwards I push him away, straddling him and looking right at Marcy.

"It happens to be the other way around. Get out. If he can't be all on me, nether can you. Get out or you're getting a gay scene. Phil, I had a dream and you're in it. Stay semi still because I want to tell you and continue watching Buffy. Marcy, out. Now."

She kind of stands there in awe, making me mad. I pull off my shirt, kissing Phil again. He kisses back, tongue, teeth and everything. He lets out a small moan, pulling me closer. I slide my hands on his belly, making him shiver at how cold they are.

He starts kissing my neck, stopping for a minute. "Is she going to leave," he asks.

I let out a small laugh.

"You're so cute. Marcy, I'm through with you. Get out and close the door behind. It's chilly."

"You're pathetic, Dan! Really! When he leaves, I'll be here and I'll be ready. Come home when you think you're sane again!"

I look back at her and laugh.

"It's not insane, Marcy. Gay isn't insane. It's finding the right man in the right time. It's no mental problem. It's really really liking each other. I've never been better!"

Phil keeps kissing on my neck.

I giggle at feeling his tongue touch it. What? It tickles. I like it. He's laughing too! Don't judge!

I hear her let out a frustrated scream and storm out, making me smile.

"We did it," I say with a laugh. "We did it. Keep going."

Phil

March 10

I woke up in dan's bed.
Not like before.
It wasn't I couldn't sleep, come see Dan.

It was fireworks.

I'm scribbling this on a notepad under his bed.
I plan on sticking it in the book later.

But I've got a man to fix breakfast for.

We're not together.

Not now.

I told him just wait until my family situation clears. He seemed okay with it.

I need to take care of my head too.

But I can't tell him.

However, I think I can wake up like this more often.

Right now, his arms are around me, his legs are tangled with mine, and his lips are pressed to my neck. But he's asleep.

I love it.

He tastes like perfection.

I never want to leave it.

He's waking now, but I'll me back later.

Maybe going out to lunch sounds nice.

3:30 pm