Big Hero Cinderella Story

I got in !!!

t's been a few weeks since the auditions for the school and haven't heard or gotten a letter from them to see if me or any of my friends got in. I went downstairs and saw my friends at their lockers talking about how nervous they were if they got in. They were nervous but they were still so excited of how they really want to be in the science program and for me it was culinary. I felt a little down since I was the only non scientist that wasn't applying for that program. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked over and saw it was Tadashi. " Hey don't feel so down that you're not applying for the science program, I think you're a great cook, and you're going to be an amazing chef when you get into the school." I smiled softly and felt better. " Thank you Tadashi, you're really sweet."

Then the principle came over to the group. " Kids there's someone that needs to see ALL of you." I look at the group and felt a little nervous and was a little curious of who wanted to see all of us. The group and myself went to the principle's office and the person that was waiting for us was no other then Professor Kalaheign. " Professor oh wow this is such a surprise, why did you want to see all of us." Maya asked him. " Well the reason that I wanted all you here is because of your audition that you did a couple of weeks ago and I just to say that I was very impressed with all of your work that I want to tell you as a group that..you've been all accepted to the school for next semester."

All of us cheered with excitement that we all got accepted to the same school. " Omg this is amazing, we'll be going to the same school together." I looked over and hugged Tadashi, I didn't realized it until my cheeks started to turn pink. " Sorry I'm just really happy." " No it's okay, I told you that you were going to get in, now you can become a great chef just like you've always wanted to be." Tadshi hugs me and I felt really happy.