13 Seascape Lane

Back Page | Introduction

Welcome back to Cedar Cove, Washington, dearest readers. Not many things have changed while you’ve been away — oh, you know I’m just kidding, plenty has changed! Cedar Cove is one of those places where everything and nothing happen all at once, yet somehow things are always managing to change. People come and go, relationships blossom or perhaps they don’t?

There are quite a few new faces around for you to meet, readers, and I’m one of those new faces — hello, I’m Madison Marshall, but most people just call me Madi. I can’t say I’m totally new to Cedar Cove, I was born and raised here, but you see, I moved away for a handful of years and now I’m back, but I’m not too certain how long I’ll stick around.

The reasons why I’ve returned aren't all that spectacular but when my family needs me and duty calls, what’s a girl to do? I missed my hometown, my friends, and my family even more. I’m excited to get back to life here but…is Cedar Cove that excited to have me back? Is my life going to go to plan now that I’m back after I’d finally found my ‘freedom?’

A death in the family, my very best friend is getting sick, and my high school sweetheart just moved back to town after years away (yikes!) and that’s just what’s going on in my life, readers. There are so many other people you have to get acquainted with! There’s just too much to tell you about in a few short paragraphs so sit on down with a snack and a drink or two (or three, be merry!) I’ll tell you all about the beautiful town of Cedar Cove, its wonderful inhabitants and the not-so-wonderful happenings in it.


Madi
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 317

This chapter works as the witty back page that draws the reader in, like all Cedar Cove books have.