Status: Update as much as possible, also will be the first book in a series.

Useless

Chapter 1

Music filled my ears bouncing off the walls of the car as my brother turned up the radio, the small static barely noticeable with the loud sound of instruments playing in harmany with a voice.

''...I can do it..I can do it..I can do it. But I am only human, I bleed when I fall down...'' Me and my best friend sang along to the along Human. One of our favorites. Well my brother just rolled his eyes and chuckled. He was more of a rock music person.

He just put it on pop because it is my birthday. Yep I am now 12 years old and heading for a sleep over after the bestest party ever!

I bite into a blue icing, vanilla cup cake happily.Mm I never thought leftovers could taste so good. Myfriend Eve gives me a glare ''Wait till we get to your house to pig out!" Meaning, ' don't eat them allwithout me!' She never could eat them well in a car because she would just throw it back up.

I laugh and put the cupcake away . In the corner of my eye I notice my brothers eyes widen. I look over to what he is looking at and see a shadow cloaked figure. My own eyes widen well he quickly slamson the emergency breaks, causing the car come to a screeching stop and me to bang my head into thewindow. Black spots cloud my vision as a throbbing pain spreads through out my scull. Flashes in and out of consciousness ..........a blurry figure..........being lifted in the air.....can't breath....darkness.

....-----------.--.-------

My eyes quickly open as I shoot awake. Sweat coating my body like a second skin well I breath heavily as if I had just run a marathon. Which is odd because the cells are freezing 24/7 and I can't really run anywhere.

I look at my surroundings and sigh. I had this dream every year on my birthday. The dream reminding me of the day the vampire took me and my best friend to this dump.

Fed on till we were barely alive. The pain never leaves the wounds. We are lucky we don't scar.

Not that it matters... not like their is anyone important to impress.

I wince as the cuff connected to a chain seems to dig more into my skin as I move a numb foot. It is probably like that because of the raw skin their caused by the rubbing against the cuff and the cuff rarely being taken off.

I look over to my best friend sound asleep. Its sad, even in her sleep she looks stressed and pained.

How many years has it been again? Let's see.... I am now 16 so four years. Wow.

My attenchion leaves my friend as I notice two plates of food and glasses of water near the cell door. I crawl over to them and bring them closer to Eve and I. They smell so good. Even if its just cold stale bread, rotting fruits and vegetables, molding cheese and salty tasting water . It was still the best we have eaten in a while, which means they would attempt on feeding on is soon.

Happy F*cking Birthday to me.

I slowly eat mine and greedely drink my glass of water which wet my sore, dry throat before setting the items to the side.

By now Eve has woken up and began eating. We say hello with a simple glance at each other. Not with words, our voices are close to gone from screaming and yelling so much.

I begin to sing my favorite song well she eats. ''...I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh, I can stay awake for days if that's what you ask.....'' My voice was scratchy and basically a whisper. But with better care, the small hint of close to a angels voice would shine through.

I'll probably have to perform for the vampires to get out of feeding time again. But my voice can't handel it.

At least I manage to not get bite in the throat, it took awhile to figure out how to keep them from doing it.

I hear muffled screaming in the cell next to ours, must be a new prisoner . We couldent see whoever it was because of the black painted steel walls. They put walls up instead of bars because new prisoners bring hope. They can't have any of that spreading to the tame prisoners.

But I am not exactly one of the tamed prisoners. Let's just say people are missing fingers....... it helps my best friend aided me in the begining with our contest to see who could bite off more fingers of the approaching vampires. She would always win, but lately I've been the winner. Which worries me.

I bet you are wondering why the vampires have not killed us. Well for some reason they gain more power and heal quicker. Even grow new limbs that have been lost when they drink our blood.

So its all worth it in the end for them. As for us we gain clean water and fresh food for once afterwords.

Can't have us dieing on them now can they?

I wince at the sound of whimpering, and a small howl. They caught another werewolf. Probablytraining them to be guards and such for the all mighty king. You would think the werewolf's would win. but the vampires had created a syrim's that are used for many, horrible things. The syrim could harm you, control you, mess with you, or even kill you.

Honestly just buy a needle with nothing in it and use it on people like you are putting something in them. The air will go through the vain into the heart and boom, dead.

I never understood the movies and the high priced death syrims. Like god all you needed was a empty needle filled only with air!

I hear another howl which puts me back on the other subject. Werewolfs.

They had come out of hiding two years ago when the rebellion started, the human Rebellion. Let's just say shortly after being kidnapped around a year later vampires reviled themselfs to the human world. Filled with confidence with the king waking up from his forced 5000 year nap.

The werewolfs were close to defeating the Miskito race when they created the syrims. Now the most powerful werewolf in the world is the bloody kings bodyguard.

The races were doomed.

How do I know all of this? Well I have my sources. People who are more then happy to give me information.

Prisoners aparintly they think of me as some leader.

No idea why.

Laughs evily in mind

Okay....so anyway, where was I? Hmm I think I already said everything needed on werewolfs. The whole doomed thing to. I wonder if the rebellion is even winning ? I hope so.

Yes I still have hope, no way am I letting those miskitos tame me.

Not even if the king himself tried. Hmm I wonder what put him asleep last time.

Because I want to try, but premintly.

I listen as footsteps sounded and watch as Eve lays on the matressless bed staring blankly had the ceiling. Absoulutly no emostion on her face.

Dam those miskitos. Annoying and so many.

I really shouldn't be hummores, after all, this is not a place of smiles and laughs.

I flinch when I hear the gingle of keys, the turn of a lock and the door slowly plus annoyingly creek open.

In walks a tall 511 male, crystal blue eyes with a silver ring, brown muddy colored hair, overly buff arms, wearing armor and darn armor gloves, can I bote through that? Hmm I do not feel like losing my teeth. I guess the ones in charge of us learned their lessons.

To prove apart a very similar looking male follows the first one into the cell.

Yes twins, not every vampire looked like this. Okay all vampires looked great , but only when they drank blood. No blood, no immortality.

I watch as they approch us carefully. Dev and Dav were there names, talking us to be fed on was their game. Okay not really a game.

They moved towards us like you would a wounded animal. Well its sorta true, I litterly did start growling lowly as they approached.

I watched as the one in front of me glared. He docent really like me, with the tourcher he put me through, bastard is still a jerk.

But then the even scaryer side of him came out, I don't like this side. Actually I don't like any side.

They both do the same thing as they unchain us and roughly grab our wrists, dragging us put of the small room. A small throbbing pain began to build up in my wrist, he's holding way to tight. Please don't....

Snap

To late, he has broke my wrist again. Bloody ow!!! I glance at Eve, then other guard more gentel with her.

I guess they learn I come more willingly if she is not being harmed . Or the other guard is not as much of a jerk. Either way, I am happy he's not being as rough with her as this guard is with me.

Which reminds me, his one of the top ten in 'kill once free list'. Yes I have a list, don't judge me, its boring in a cage.

Anyway, we are led up a long stair way, till they open a door which let's the nights breeze blow in. Causing me to take in a deep breath of the fresher air, it still smelled of blood and death but had a nice pine scent to it which you don't get down in the cells.

The cells it was like the smell of something digested that came out and something that dident digest and came out. Along with blood, death, iron yadda yadda.

So we are pulled through some trees to a odd looking mansion sized building, containging rooms to sleep and bathe. Oh and eat, but that about it. Its the place they freshen up prisoners before feeding them, or throwing them into entertainment.

I am one of those rare people that entertain and get fed on. Okay maybe its not that rare but still. Full time tame entertainers get to live a normalish comphy life.

I could get that if I wanted it, but me tame? Pft sureee.

Gosh I keep drifting off what is currently happening right now.

Well by now I am showering in the bathroom and putting on a black T-shirt and black jeans.

Every prisoners close are color based on what they are. Blue is tame, Red is someone being turned into a vampire to be a servant or something and black is wild, meaning untame.

I have come to love the color black, I think it suites my pale porclin skin and Light brown hair that falls to a light violet then into a darker violet with cute curled. Matching with my ice blue eyes that over the years has gained some hints of violet, although I drought that is possible.

I cherish these moments when my skin is clean, along with my teeth. Which is only once a week, not too bad considering some only get showered once a month

But that's because their blood tastes bad.

*cough* blood of *cough murders *cough* and pedofiles.

Hmm sorry, I seem to be catching a cold.

I begin walking followed by a guard toward a cage with wheels and climb in to sit next to Eve. The door locked behind as and we watched people wearing blue be sold off to be a vampires pet. Well people in red lined up in front if a shed sized building .

I take this time to set beside Eve against the bars and talk. Enjoying the fresh air.

But we do not talk with words. We talk with taps for example , taping the ground as if to knock on a door.

I make a few knocks meaning 'how is it going'

'Are you really asking that?'Eve

'Hahaha'me

'Apparently their is a new edvent coming up, 'Eve

'Really?what is it?'me

'Something involving entertainment, and masks' Eve

'Oh' me

You see Eve being less 'wild' then me gets told certain things I do not. I guess she is more approchable. I guess people like their fingers.

He he he.

'Its happening tomorrow, I think they are to have you entertain and me serve food' Eve

Oh so then we will get to sleep and in beds tonight. Yes!!!!

After a while of 'talking' about the thing we were pulled out if the cage by two guards. Someone must have wanted to drink a untamed ones blood.

I let them drag us into a building, only because no matter how painful, afterwords vampire saliva heals, especilly broken bones. So wrist soon you won't feel so numb and like my heart will beat out of you.

We are seated into chairs which instantly put cuffs on our legs, waist, one on one wrist. Also on our necks, since they won't be drinking from their, unless they wanted more of a struggle.

A vampire stands in front of Eve, a women. She seemed to be a tall height of 5'9. Her eyes were a emerald green, with spects of gold framed with long eyelashes. Her skin was flawless but very, deathly pale. Her hair was down to her shoulders , unlike mine which was down to my hips. It was the color aqua blue. I am unsure if that is natural or not.

Who am I kidding, how the hell is that natural?

Okay now to the vampire in front of me. Who was also a girl. She was just a bit taller then the other girl, had silver colored eyes, hair down to just bellow her shoulders the color orange and her lips a blood red, her face more paler then the other girls.

I watched closely as she very tightly grabbed my arm, probably cutting off circulation. Then brought my injuredbwrist to her mouth, oh god, this is my least favorite part. Who am I kidding, I hate the whole thing entirely.

To be continued next chapter...........