Status: Update as much as possible, also will be the first book in a series.

Useless

Chapter 2

As soon as her fangs bit into my skin pain shot up my arm and through my body. I had the urge to move my hand away but a sudden parlization came over me. All I felt was pain and couldent move, but man did I fight against it. As I managed small movement the cuffs dug in further holding me tighter.

They say if you don't struggle it is painless and blissful. Pft who cares. I am not becoming a vampire bite loving idiot. (That's what the ones dressed in blue are like, stupid tame)

I can hear Eves breath getting heavier . She was attempting escape as well. Not like we will manage but still.

My fight becomes weaker as I feel my energy leave my body. I feel as if she is sucking the life energy out of me. Well actually she truly is so hey grrr.

I watch as her once pale skin fell to a more healthy human color, she seemed to glow well I seemed to be knocking on deaths door. My own skin becoming deathly pale.

I feel like sleep was a wonderland I would be entering soon as the vampire took out her fangs healed the wound and broken wrist with a few licks. Gross but I am grateful for my wrist getting better.

I can feel energy very slowly return to my body as they take the cuffs off well I watch the world hazyly.

No, I will not let this weeken me. Before my assigned guard can pick me up roughly into his arms I stand up. Blinking away the sudden dissyness well the girl who bit me watched me in shock. The guard seemed also shocked but I dident care.

I would not let these Vampires destroy my spirit more then they already have.

My guard trails behind me to make sure I either don't fall or don't escape . Most likely the latter. I guess since I am managing to walk another miracle might happen like I will suddenly be able to run or shoot lasers out of my tired droopy eyes.

Well Eves guard carrys her I can't help but feel worried.

She's been dangerously close to becoming a tame one. If it wernt for me she would already be one. Funny because it was the other way around when we first got here.

As long as a vampire docent take her in has a pet or turn her into a servent it will be okay. Besides, no one wants a Wild one as their pet. Too much work, to little submiting.

Which is why I do my best to make myself strong. I am not aloud to be weak, helpless , relying on others. I am doomed if I do so.

Even though I am in a prison, my soul has not been jailed. Well it is basically trapped in my body but that's not what I am trying to say.

So anyway, instead of being shoved into a cell, we were shoved into a small room with two beds, actual beds.

I jump on one of the heavenly creations and let out a happy sigh, sucks their are no windows though.

Guess they knew we would try to escape. *inwardly shruggs*

I hear a small squeak as Eve stumbled to her bed. The one further from the door and seemed to instantly pass out.

I begin reading the note they gave me before shoving me in ''three day ball,'' along with a VIHE pass. Very Important Human Entertainer. Well another pass said VIHCook/server. Eve was a amazing cook. Vampires though not needing it's still enjoyed the flavors of food, not as much as blood though. Well the ones of higher status that could actually taste the food.

Three days...oh and we get some time to enjoy the ball also, I also realize if we try to escape their will be over 300 vampires there, plus the vampire king.

This advent only happened once a year, I'm surprised two wild things got chosen to cater and entertain. Maybe Wild is the theam....but it says to wear masks......Wild Mascaraed?

Well that explains the dress and mask on my desk next to my single bed.

Well that's something to worry about tomorrow, for now I wish to enjoy the sleep my body craves.

So now I slowly drift to blissful yet alert sleep....

________________________________________________

Shove, shove, shove ''no, let me sleep longer'' I groan/croak, my eyes opening to meet Eves green ones.

She seems to ghostly grin at me as I sit up. I look at the time and only have a few hours to get ready.

And after being bitten, that is not a lot of time. My body is sore to the max.

Shoot, my voice is still....that means they will have to...

Let's just say....I lost my first kiss a long time ago...

Like three years ago.

I shake my head before slowly crawling out of bed, wondering how Eve looked so awake. Oh ya, she got to cook, she was excited.

A rare emotion in our world like happyness.

I give her a fake/playful grumpy glare before storming into the connected bathroom bringing my dress with me.

-----

Ten minutes before we had to leave I was ready.

I was wearing black heels, which did not have much heal. With a black feathered mask with black fake gems. Covered only the upper half of my face. Along with a black dress that had a long sleeve on one side well the other did not, tight fitting showing off my curves in the right places and a cut up to a few inches below my hip, showing off my legs,

I looked amazing, with my hair kept down in its natural curl. Along with a heart shaped silver color chained locket necklice with a heart shaped blue diamond like center. The only thing the vampires let me keep from my birthday. Mostly because if they tried to touch it, it would hurt them. Which is why they do not bite me in the neck.

Oh ya and I had the VIHE wrist band pass on.

Although I could gain some weight. I had only a little bit of fat. I get starved time to time and even though I seemed healthy In a vampire way I was not. A human should not have this sad pale skin tone.

Bet this is the first time I've ever thought that.

I look over at Eve and she looked amazing. Her natural light blond hair held up in a bun with two braids connected to it from the front.
Her mask was also black but had no jewels or feathers. It was a perfect simple and only covered the upper half of her face.

She wore the same black heels except they had a little more heel.

She had a strapless dress which upper half was a sprakly star like black and the bottom part went down to her knees, it lacked sparkle seeming separated with a black ribbon. It also complemented her figure as mine did for me.

And lastly she had her VIHCook/server wrist band on.

This is so vampires don't think we are one of the 'free to feed on' humans. But you think it would be obvious with the whole color code we have.

One knock sounds before the guards walk in. As if just realizing their was no need to knock. Either that or they were giving us a second to quickly finish getting changed or hide ourselfs.

I'm going with the formor

I glare at them as me and Eve are 'escorted' more like dragged better not break my wrist again.

We are roughly shoved into a carriage with bars and taken towards the castle. It feels so medevil

Before I can realize they haven't given us food I notice a weird compartment, more like a rectangular box in the middle of the seatless carragie that had a amazing scent.

I open it up to see fresh, healthy food from all of the food groups. Enough for two people.

Eve and I are happy enough to dig into this amazing treat.

'So, are you excited to cook?' I ask/knock Eve. The whole cooking thing the only reason I have not fought the guards.

She nods 'I am so....looking forward to it'

She was probably going to say happy.......but this is its own improvement.

The first time we tried cooking was when we were 8, no parental super vision. So we almost burned the house down...okay I almost burned down the house only managing to make a burnt piece of cereal. Well she made a amazing cookie!!! Just....sigh, but wow.

But then I learned her mother taught her how to cook a few years before well I had no experience.

My parents were bad cooks. But my brother learned after the excedent and became the cook of the house.

We continue to eat in silence . I myself happy to drink the clean water. Oh gosh...I hope my voice is good by the time we get there.

I dought it.

Our bliss and peace quickly ends as we pull up to the large castle. Guards roughly pulling us out. Do they not know the meaning of gentel? Most likely not.

They drag us inside and separate us. Eve into the kitchen and me into the super large ball room . Like the size of a foot ball field. Wow.

I knew Eve was okay because she was with the kinder guard plus she's so close to being tame he wouldent dare risk messing it up by hurting her.

Especially because then I would hurt him. Repeatedly. Where the sun don't shine.

I can't help but flinch as the cuff is clicked onto one leg. The other able to move freely as the chain connected to the cuff is also connected to the wall behind the curtain. Yes I am on a stage.

I take a seat in the chair. Fighting my instincts to fight. Wanting to make sure they didn't harm or use Eve against me.

A male approaches me wearing rectangular thin framed glasses. A business suit of black pants, black coat, white undershirt and red tie.

His eyes were a bright orange as they looked me up and down then into my eyes.

I recognized him, the one who had been listening to me sing well looking for performers secretly. Veldex.

''You build me up just to tear me apart.......'' I sang quietly, silent sobs escaping me time to time.

I was so absorbed in self pity with Eve trying to cheer me up I did not notice the vampire enter.

''Brilient! Brilient,absolutely perfect. You my darling are the perfect one I have been looking for!" Avoice shouted with glee causing me to look shocked at the black haired, oranged eyed man.

He was now kneeling in front of me to match my sitting height well staring at me.

I for one was freaked out.

''You will become a entertainer my dear. Once we find a way to heal that damaged throat or yours''.

By damage meant I had had no water for days, my throat hurt from yelling so much and I wasprobably losing my voice.

So after that I lost my first kiss although it wasent really a true kiss just....shiver.

''Aliza, this is a big chance for both of us, and a grand opportunity, do your best out their'' he gave me encouraging words. Probably the only vampire who called me by my name and treated me as equal as he could. For that I did my best for him.

I am a formidable enemy and a loyal friend. But at the moment the only person I trust is Eve.

I give him a nod which causes him to raise a eye brow ''I hate to go through this every time but..speak.''

I sigh ''Yes'' my voice was quiet, chopped up and dry.

I hear a groan leave his mouth ''I tell them they must take care of your voice! But they will only do so If you were tame. But then that spark I love so much about you would be gone..'' He hung his head sadly and drematicly.

''SNAKE!" He shouts in a command. Standing up well looking over to the right of the stage.

Out walks a very tall, slim man wearing baggy clothing. He walks over with a tooth pick in his mouth. His golden eyes board well his yellow hair litterly yellow, not blonde. A more of a neon yellow was a look called short haired bed head .

He stood in front of Veldex, more straighter then before, his own way of showing respect. Which he has little of.

''Yes?" His voice was slimy and smooth. Just like his personality . I don't like him that well. But for some reason he likes me. Maybe its because I bit his tongue and managed to draw blood, which apparently had never happened before.

''Heal her throat again, please'' now Veldex rarely said please but when it came to Snake and show time nearing. He had no choice.

Snake raised an eyebrow and looked at me ''the idiots seriously have not even been giving her the healing drink, '' he seemed to growl.

Did I mention Veldex is Snakes Mentor?

No? Well now you know.

''I know Snake, but please get to it. We only have ten minutes till guests arrive.'' Veldex sighed.

Snake nodded closing his eyes for a minute taking deep breaths to calm himself before kneeling on one knee in front of me.

Now I won't go into exstream detail but this contained lip touching, like a French kiss but his tongue littely in my throat.

He seemed to be okay with it, as for me it felt like I needed to scratch a ich in my throat well coughing, along with on the edge chocking feeling.

After five minutes he pulled away. Lightly piercing my bottom lip with the tip of his fang and licking up the small trail of blood. Making my lip seem more red and full.

He grinned at me before standing, sending me a wink ''have a great show''then litterly vanished in thin air, or ran. Its hard to tell with vampires.

Veldex was already gone and people were entering the room. The band began playing. Interments of a piano, violin, flute and Cello .

I see Eve putting out food on the refreshment table. Here I Go.

Continue next chapter.....