For You

"You scarred me for life.”

I was on my third beer and we were all sitting around, laughing and joking. I allowed Kylie to drink as long as she didn’t get shitfaced, that meant I had to somehow monitor how much alcohol the guys were giving her, that wasn’t going to be easy. Jess took it upon himself to grill all the food, it was probably safer that way since Raab was the first to volunteer.

“Will you get me another beer, shithead?” Bam asked, I was currently occupying the seat that was his lap.

“Okay, why the hell do you all call her shithead?” Kelly finally asked, hearing the name spoken by each of the guys.

“Because she’s been a shithead ever since she was little!” Jess called over from the grill. “Right?”

“She was!” Ryan agreed. “Whenever we’d go to Haley’s house to hang out she was ALWAYS THERE.”

“I lived there, asshole!” She said, handing Bam a beer and sitting down.

“Haley’s mom would always stick her with us when we were hanging out.” Bam said.

“Play with your sister!” I said, mocking my mother’s voice. “It was so hard to get away with anything when she was around.”

“And she would tell on us!” Dico added.

When the girls arrived, I went out front to meet them, giving them all hugs when I saw them. I walked them through the house to get out back and Kristen and Britney were in awe of the place.

“This place is huge.” Britney said.

“Bam’s castle.” I laughed, opening the sliding doors. “Okay so that’s Chad, Ryan, Chris, Brandon, Rake, Tim, you guys already know Kylie, Bam’s brother Jess, Jess’ fiancé Kelly, and this is Bam. Guys, meet Kristen and Britney.”

Everyone was pretty welcoming and started offering them beers and shots. “So this is your second life in West Chester.” Britney said.

“This is her first life.” Bam corrected her. “Philly…that’s the second one.”

“And you’re the infamous Bam. We heard a lot about you.” Kristen said. Why do they all have to say that?

“Well I’d love to hear all about it.” He grinned, looking over at me.

“Don’t entertain him, guys.” I said just as Bam pulled me down on his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist. “He likes to hear people talk about him.

“She’s not lying.” Bam laughed.

“So, how did you guys meet?” Britney asked.

“We grew up together, I told you guys that.”

“She let me cheat off one of her tests in the 5th grade.” Bam said.

“To be fair, he gave me a pretty good story!” I defended myself. “He told me he was up all night crying because his puppy died.”

“Was that true?” Kristen said.

“Of course not!” Ryan laughed.

“No, I was failing and my mom wouldn’t let me skate if I failed another test.” Bam laughed.

“He was very convincing.” I said, looking down at him briefly.

“What are you talking about?” He mumbled, shifting beneath me, “I still am.”

The guys took this time to get to know the girls, Glomb and Raab seemed to take to them a little too well if you ask me, I’m sure one of them is getting laid tonight. I also invited Becky over, against Bam’s wishes. Despite what my friends might think of her, she’s not that much of a psycho. She was currently on her way and I couldn’t wait to see Bam and Ryan’s reactions when they see her. I took control of the stereo as Jess started passing out food, I put on some AFI. Once Becky sent a text saying she was here, I hopped off Bam’s lap and headed inside.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“To grab the pasta salad.”

“Bring out that bottle of Jack!” Cig called after me. I gave him a nod and met Becky at the front door.

“It’s about time!” I said, throwing an arm around her. I didn’t bother giving her a tour, she was here with me the week before I moved in. “Here, take this pasta salad.” I said, handing it to her before grabbing the bottle of Jack Cig had requested and the bottle of Malibu I bought for myself and Bam. I was sick of drinking beer and he can’t resist those ‘sissy’ drinks.

“I’m back!” Becky greeted once we were outside. The look on Bam’s face was priceless and Ryan just rolled his eyes. I passed Cig the bottle of whiskey and watched as his eyes scanned over Becky’s legs, he sure didn’t mind her presence.

“She fucked Novak.” I whispered to him, crushing the poor guys spirits. He rolled his eyes and snatched the bottle out of my hand.

“Of course she did.” He mumbled. I handed Becky a beer before returning to Bam, I made us both drinks while he stared at me the whole time.

“Novak isn’t here!” Ryan yelled over to her.

“Well thank god for that.” She rolled her eyes, taking a seat next to Britney. Bam wouldn’t stop glaring at me so I had to say something.

“Beck, Bam’s still a little pissed from the last time you were here, can you please apologize.” I said.

“Bam, I’m sorry for waking you up by screaming at Novak.” She said.

“AND?!” He questioned her, not giving her a chance to finish. “This little…shit. So we all went out to the bar and got hammered, her and Novak come back and have sex, whatever. So, Haley and I went to sleep and before I know it, I’m being woken up to this drunk asshole banging on my door, screaming Novak’s name, cursing him out.”

“Which I just apologized for!” She cut in.

“Anyway, I scream at her, telling her she has the wrong room, Novak comes out of his room and gets her. I guess they fuck again, I don’t know. So we wake up in the morning to get breakfast since Novak and Becky were passed out. We get downstairs and there’s fucking puke all over my brand new couch, it smelled like somebody fucking died! Those two wouldn’t wake up for shit, Haley refused to clean it up so I spent my morning scrubbing this bitches puke off my couch! The fucked up part is, I couldn’t get the smell out so I ended up getting rid it!”

“Yeah, I was getting to that.” She said. “I’m even more sorry about the couch, I really am.”

“Why were you cursing Novak out in the first place?” Jess asked.

“Because he thought he could sleep with me and throw me away.” She said.

“Yeah, then you went and fucked him again, after you tried to nail him in the head with a beer bottle.” Dico laughed.

“He has a certain allure about him.” Becky said, making us all crack up at how ridiculous it sounded. Novak…alluring? Yeah right! She turned to the rest of our friends, “Wait until you guys meet him! I bet he’ll get one of you!”

“Sweetheart, so far these three seem to have a lot more smarts than you.” Ryan said.

“Enough!” I stopped them. “Bam, do you accept her apology?”

“I guess.” He said, throwing back the rest of his drink. “If you puke again in my house and don’t clean it up, you’re banned!”

We spent the rest of our afternoon eating, drinking, and telling stories. As the guys started getting drunk, they started doing dares and acting stupid. It didn’t take long before Raab was all over Britney, if Novak were here, I’m sure they’d be fighting over her. As a matter of fact, if Novak were here I’m positive he would of tried to run through all my friends by now. I looked over at Kylie, who was staring at Bam and I. She had that look in her eye and I knew she was drunk by now.

“So are you guys dating or just fucking?” She blurted out.

“They’re just fucking.” Ryan answered for us with a laughed. Bam and I were shocked that those words even came out of her mouth.

“So…how is it?” She questioned.

“Kylie!” I yelled

Before the conversation went further, Vito showed up with two girls, two slutty looking girls. “Yo!”

“Vito, what the hell are you doing here?” Dico asked.

“Jess told me there was a keg.”

“There’s no fucking keg here.” Bam laughed. “And who are they?”

“I brought some nice girls.”

“Vito..” Bam placed his hand on his forehead and shook his head.

“They just wanted a chance to hang out with the famous Bam Margera.”

The two girls looked over at Bam and waved, the one winking at him. That caused Bam to continue his head shaking and I even got a good laugh out of it.

“Vito, where did you find these girls?” Jess asked.

“Down in Philly.” I looked at one of the girls and noticed her from college, she was the campus slut. I just rolled my eyes, I couldn’t believe it. “Hey there’s no more beer!”

“Bam and I will refill the cooler.” I said, standing up and dragging Bam into the house with me. “You’re very popular these days.”

“I can’t believe he did that.” He laughed, grabbing beer from the fridge to put in the cooler. It looked like he could handle it, so I hopped up on the counter and took a seat. “Thanks for helping.”

“You’re welcome.” I smiled. When he finished filling the cooler, he walked over and stood between my legs and wrapped my legs around his waist. “Can I help you?”

“Yes, you can actually.” Bam said as he began to bite my neck.

“Bam!” I shoved him off. “Did you wake up horny or something?”

“Yes!” He yelled. “I did.”

“Well, there’s two girls out there who would do just about anything to sleep with you.”

“Yeah no shit, they came here with Vito.” He laughed, going back to my neck. “But I don’t want easy, I prefer a challenge.”

“I fucking hate you.” I laughed, pushing him away again. I figured he’d go back for my neck again, so I prepared myself. But he kissed me instead, catching me completely off guard. It wasn’t long before we were interrupted.

“I am sick to my fucking stomach!” Sam said as her and Kylie entered the kitchen.

“Oh, looks like we’re interrupting something.” Kylie said.

“Shut up. What happened?” I asked.

Sam turned her attention to Bam. “Your uncle is out there doing body shots off those girls!”

“No way!” Bam laughed, detaching himself from me and heading to the window. “EW! Hales, come look at this.”

“Nah, I’m good.” I said, reaching over for the bottle of tequila that sat on the counter. I twisted the top off and took a shot directly from the bottle. “Gonna need this if I have to go back out there. Do you know who that one girl is, Sam?”

“Didn’t she go to school with us?” Sam asked. “Slutty Sarah?”

“YES!” I laughed, handing her the bottle.

Night fell eventually and we drank into the night. Some of our friends ended up staying the night, as they were too drunk to go home. Kylie got hammered and passed out hours ago, poor kid. Bam was sure to kick those two girls and Vito out so they wouldn’t make an excuse to stay, things got really awkward when one of the girls said she’d suck off all the guys there just to spend the night with Bam. Ew.

I stumbled up the steps to head to bed, I was surprised I was even able to make it by myself. I made a stop in the bathroom to brush my teeth before heading to Bam’s room. I walked in as he was taking his pants off and I started to undress myself. I was down to only a pair of underwear when I climbed in bed and cuddled up next to him.

“Remember when we were 12 and you showed me your dick?” I laughed, a random memory coming to me in my drunken state.

“You would bring that up.” He sighed. “All I remember from that was you laughing at me.”

“I did not laugh!” I said, laughing, because I did laugh. It wasn’t intentional, but we were 12, what did we really expect to happen? I wanted to see it, my reason being that I’ve never seen one before. I’m sure he didn’t appreciate the laughing and me asking ‘that’s it?’

“Whatever. You scarred me for life.”

“I did not!” I said. I doubt that was the meanest thing that happened from his childhood. He once dated a girl who used to call him fat all the time, now that scarred him! Bam huffed and turned his back to me. “Bam!”

“Don’t talk to me.” I started to creep my hand around to his stomach and lightly tickle him. “Or touch me.”

“Fine!” I huffed, turned around so we were now back to back. He quickly turned back and pulled me in close.

“It’s no fun when you do it!”

“Why not?”

“Because I can never tell if you’re serious.” He laughed. I told him to shut up and shifted my body a few times to get ‘comfortable’, really just wiggling my butt against his dick to tease him. “Haley!”

“What?” I asked innocently. He wasn’t an idiot though and knew what I was doing. He pressed himself against me, slipping his hand in my underwear. I turned around, making him lay on his back and I climbed on top. I watched Bam as his eyes scanned my entire body, biting his bottom lip slightly and getting a tight grip on my hips.

“You are so fucking sexy.”