Status: A lovely work in progress.

I Really Need You Here, Yeah, I Need You, So Don't Leave.

Damned If I Do Ya, Damned If I Don't.

Third Person POV

It was a mistake. At least, that's how Joel thought of it. Ahren, not so much. It meant something to him. Well, not just something. Everything.

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

Ahren's POV

"Dan! Ryan! Ahren! Joel! Get your asses out here and come party with us!" Ben and James shout, banging on our door. I'm surprised that Ben's not attached to Denis's side right now. Ever since Denis lost he and Ben's child, he and Ben have rarely been seen apart.

"Any of you coming with me?" Joel asks. Dan, Ryan, and I nod and the four of us exit our van. "So where is this party you speak of taking place? Your bus?"

"God no! My boyfriend is there and I don't want him even more stressed out by being disturbed by drunk musicians gyrating on each other and drinking Vodka like it's water! Blessthefall so graciously offered their bus because it's the biggest one here."

"The last time we toured with them, we all had a hangover for a week." James replies as we enter the Blessthefall bus.

"Shouldn't you be with Denis, Ben? I mean, he miscarried, for fucks' sakes. He's obviously upset, so he could do something drastic."

"You know what? Yeah, I really should be with Denis. I'm gonna go."

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

Still Ahrin's POV

"Ahren! Truth or dare!?"

"Dare." I reply, taking a swig of Vodka.

"I dare you to..." Beau begins. "Make out with Joel."

"What the hell!? No!"

"Do it!"

"Fine!" I yell and I smash my lips to Joel's. Soon, full-blown tonsil hockey ensues, and everyone clears out of the lounge. Beau locks the door behind him. "I just want to say, before anything happens, I'm in love with you."

"I'm in love with you too!" Joel exclaims and then we get down to business.

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

Third Person POV

When Ahren and Joel woke up the next morning, Joel didn't remember anything, whereas Ahren remembered everything.

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

Ahren's POV

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!?" Joel yells.

"I think we fucked." I mutter groggily, not appreciating the fact that Joel just woke me up.

"We obviously did. This was a mistake, agreed?"

"Agreed." I lie. Bitch, you can't just tell me you love me and then pass off the fact that we fucked as a drunken mistake.

"We should probably split."

"Yeah, we probably should." I agree and after we messily throw our clothes on, we creep out of the bus.

"I'm sorry about what happened last night with Beau." Someone stops us in our tracks. Jared.

"Why?"

"My boyfriend can be a bit much when playing truth or dare drunk."

"It's fine." Joel mutters and I offer Jared a half-smile. Joel and I leave, and not a single word is uttered between the two of us, until about halfway through our walk, when Joel opens his mouth. "Ahren, do you remember anything from last night?"

"To be honest, I remember everything."

"What even happened?"

"We got hammered and played truth or dare with Beau Bokan, Jared Warth, Caleb Shomo, Taylor Lumley, Vic Fuentes, Cody Carson, Jinxx, James Cassells, Andy Glass, and Dave Stephens. Beau dared you and I to make out. We did, and they left the lounge and locked the door."

"What happened after that?"

"I drunkenly told you I loved you, you told me you loved me too, and we had sex."

"Ahren, you do know I only love you like a brother, right?"

"Yeah, I know." I reply.

"Were you being serious when you said that you loved me last night?"

"If I was, it doesn't even matter now." I mutter and I stalk off towards our van. When I reach the cramped vehicle, I open the door and I slam it behind me, rolling into my tiny bunk. We were strapped for cash, so for Warped, we decided to use a twelve seater van, the same one we used for Warped 2013, to be exact. We took out the back four seats so we had room to install bunks, though there's only four, and we have to fit Dan, Joel, Ryan, our merch girl Amber who's stays on Beartooth's bus sometimes since her brother is their guitarist Taylor Lumley, our backup merch guy Chris who's here if Amber gets sick, and me. Joel and I each have a bunk, Dan and Ryan share since they're dating, and Chris and Amber share a bunk because they're engaged. Amber is three months pregnant, so we gave her and Chris the biggest bunk.

"Which one of you assholes slammed the door!?" Ryan shouts.

"Sorry!" I yell back.

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

Third Person POV

After Ahren confirmed that he was in love with him, Joel was surprised, to say the least. But what happened next, shocked the hell out of all four members of The Amity Affliction.

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

Ahren's POV, Five Weeks Later

"You need to see a doctor."

"No, I really fucking don't. I already know what's wrong with me. It's just a stomach bug." More like, I don't have time to. Well, that's not entirely true. We have an off-day because We Came As Romans and a few other bands are scheduled to play at Rock on the Range in Ohio today. Right now, we're about fifteen minutes away from Lake Huron. I'm just thankful we're not staying in the city of Detroit itself because no.

"Ahren, when I heard that yesterday, Denis ended up pregnant."

"I slept with Joel at the party on Blessthefall's bus. Denis is pregnant again!?"

"You did not!" Ben yells, shocked. "Yeah, he is. When I got back to my bus, Denis cried on my shoulder and we ate pizza and got drunk while watching Duck Tales reruns and then had sex."

"I did. That is quite a story, but I'm happy for you guys.".

"Better start picking out names and setting up a nursery. Ahren Stringer, you're pregnant. And thank you."

"No, I'm not. You're welcome."

"There's only one way to find out. Follow me." Ben says and we head to his bus.

"Shouldn't we be going to Walgreens for a test?"

"Denis should have an extra one."

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************

Ahren's POV Still, Many Minutes Later

"I can't do it!"

"Yes you can!"

"You do it!"

"Ahren."

"Please Ben?"

"Fine." The Brit says, taking the pregnancy test out of my hands. After waiting five minutes like we're supposed to, places his hand on my shoulder. "I just want you to know that whatever happens, I'm here for you."

"Thank you, Ben. That means a lot."

"You're welcome." Ben replies, smiling. He looks down at the test. "In the case of you and Joel's potential love child, Ahren Stringer, you are the father! Or rather, mother."

"Shit!" I yell and I curl up into a little ball on the couch, bringing my knees to my chest as a few tears fall down my cheeks. I'm not fit to be a parent, nor am I ready in any way, shape, or form.

"Ahren, you're going to be okay, I promise. If Joel doesn't want the baby, then you can stay on our bus. I'm sure Denis would like that. You guys will even be giving birth around the same time."

"You're fucking amazing, Ben. Denis is lucky."

"Thanks. And I'm the lucky one, to be honest. I thought I would never get over Danny, who I only dated for seven months before he left us, but Denis proved me wrong and I love him more than I ever loved Danny. Denis made me realize that what Danny and I had was just a fling. We thought it was love, but it wasn't. With Denis, though? We've only been together since February and although only five months together is not a good time to get married, but I'm seriously considering proposing. And not because of our baby, either. I want to marry Denis because I can't picture being with anyone other than him. He completes me."

"And that's why I love you." Denis says, walking over to us and kissing Ben on the cheek. "And, if you're serious about getting married, yes. Ahren, are you okay?"

"We're in the same boat, Denis."

"Who the fuck impregnated you?"

"Joel."

"Why that mother-"

"Denis, calm down." Ben says, rubbing Denis's back. They're adorable. Joel and I are a fucking train wreck.

"I'm sorry. It's just that he's adorable and I hate it when anyone hurts him!" Denis exclaims to Ben.

"Thanks, I guess...?"

"You're welcome. I should murder Joel, but I won't. That is, if he wants the baby. If he doesn't, then I will kick his ass."

"I'm gonna go. I should book a doctor's appointment, probably."

"Bye Ahren!"

"Bye." I smile and I leave.

"Where the hell have you been?" Joel asks when I get back to our van.

"None of your damn business." Actually, it is his business. He did get me pregnant after all. "Oh shit, not again!" I yell and I vomit in the bush next to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You just puked, Ahren. You are NOT fine. What's wrong?"

"It has nothing to do with you."

"You've been puking for a few weeks now. You're not pregnant, are you?" When Joel says this, I stare at him like a deer caught in headlights and I sprint across the parking lot.

************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************
************************************
♠ ♠ ♠
I ship Joel and Ahren from The Amity Affliction, because APPARENTLY, NOBODY ELSE ON THE FUCKING INTERNET DOES. WELL, EXCEPT FOR GOOGLE IMAGES.

Also, Ahren is really fucking adorable. So yeah. He's like a heavy metal Patrick Stump.

I know from reading this chapter it seems like the story's moving too fast, but it's not, I swear.