Flux and Flow

It's too good to be young and stupid

“This tour is going to be like one massive party!” My little mother Alec exclaims as he vlogs for my channel. “You and Travis are trouble just by yourselves adding MGK into the mix is going to be off the charts.”

I just roll my eyes as we pull into the rehearsal studio the three of us rented out so we can prepare for the tour together. “Seriously Al, it’s nothing big. Just three friends joining forces and having fun.”

“Someone is getting pregnant this tour.” He laughs as we get out of the car and head into the studio. Immediately my ears are met with the sound of Travis’ music. A smile appears on my lips as I watch my childhood friend rock out, following his dreams. I’m only broken out of my trance by a pair of tattoo arms snaking around my waist. I didn’t have to turn around to know who it was.

“Hey Kells,” I greet laughing as he pulls me closer.

“He Ma,” he says before resting his chin on my shoulder. “You ready for this tour?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be,” I giggle before turning around in his arms and putting mine around his neck. “But I think Alec is more excited than I am.”

“One big party that I get to be a part of. My friends are beyond jealous.” He smirks as he continues his vlogging; mainly focusing on Travis’ performance and not my conversation with Colson; which ranged from tattoos to music we recently found.

“Layla!” I hear Travis yell before tackling me causing the two of us to fall onto the floor. I let out a grunt as my back meets the concrete floor and another when Travis’ body weight lands on top of me. I just laugh as he licks my cheek; a greeting we’ve been doing to each other since we were 13.

“Travie, get the fuck off of me.” I chuckle as I push off my lanky best friend. “I’m getting too old for this shit.” He just laughs before planting a sloppy kiss on my left cheek. He rolls off of me and gets onto his feet; pulling me up afterwards.

“Damn why don’t I get that kinda greetin’?” Colson asks, laughing.

“Unless there is a picture of you two naked in a bathtub, you’ll never get that kinda greeting from either of them.” Alec jokes before hugging Travis.

“I see big sister is letting you on tour, finally.” Travis laughs, messing up Alec’s hair in the process. “Welcome to the party A-Dawg.”

“Hell yea, I can’t wait.” He laughs, side-eyeing me. “No parents, no rules.”

“No drinking,” I warn. “I’m not condoning underage drinking.”

“You are such a hypocrite.” He scoffs. “Travis will let me drink right?”

“And face the wrath of Layla?” He chuckles. “Hell no. Your sister scares the piss out of me.”

“We’re the only ones that are allowed to be young and stupid on the Young and Stupid tour.” I chuckle earning an eye roll from my little brother. “Do as I say not as I do okay?”

“Whatever,” he mutters before walking away, pouting.

“Fine do whatever the hell you want. Don’t just come crying to me when you get your ass in trouble okay?” I break down. “If mom finds out, I’m in deep shit.”

Alec scoffs, “like she’ll find out. I’ll be behind the scenes all the damn time. There is no way she’ll know by watching the videos.”

“Just don’t do anything stupid please.” I plea. “I don’t need you getting in trouble. Mom will never let me live that down. That’ll be worse than her catching me and Travie smoking and shit.”

“At least she still loves me,” Travis points out. “Your father can’t stand me.”

“You deflowered his princess,” Alec points out causing Colson to give both Travis and I a look, causing the two of us to laugh.

“Travis and I never had sex Al,” I inform my brother.”Dad hates Travis because he caught us smoking and he thinks he’s the one that corrupted me into getting my first tattoo.”

“Mom was the one that lt you get your Gir tattoo,” Alec looks confused. “Why would he think Travie got it for you?

I just simply motion to my best friends multiple tattoos before I turn to Colson. “My dad and I never got along. Ever. But when I started getting older, his attitude changed towards me. He thought I was this druggie and was going nowhere with my life. He didn’t like tattoos or piercings or anything like that. So when he found out about my tiny Gir tattoo, we got in a huge fight. It was the day of my 18th birthday. So naturally I got my neck tattoo as a big ‘fuck you’ to him. Haven’t talked to him since.”

“What an ass,” Colson chuckles. “He doesn’t deserve you in his life anyway.”

“Aw thanks,” I smile before wrapping my arms around Colson’s torso and pull him into a hug.

“Enough with the sappy shit!” My brother exclaims, “let’s get this party started!!!” All of us laugh at my little brother before continuing on with our rehearsal. This tour is going to be amazing. I can feel it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Layla
Layla's tattoos

comment&subscribe?