Status: updates whenever I can. I'm running off of different internet. Don't have my own.

Let's Not Be Alone Tonight

Let's Not Be Alone Tonight

“Goodbye love. I’ll see you in a few days.” I blew my boyfriend of two years a kiss through the screen of my laptop, and he pretended to catch it and blow one back. “I love you, Y/N. Just don’t think about it too much and I’ll be home before you know it. It’s just four very short days.” Ross assured me softly.

I just nodded sadly, agreeing with him. “I love you too Ross,” I said, blowing him one last kiss. We exchanged our final goodbyes for the night before switching off Skype.

Ross and his siblings were in Colorado visiting distant relatives and working on a new album. He’s been gone for two and a half weeks already. I’ve never gone this long without him.

I’m not clingy; it’s just that when he’s on tour, he insists I come with him, because we both get really lonely and miserable and it’s just one big mess. I’m not stuck up his ass all the time, we still do things separately, it’s just that the best part of the end of the day is cuddling and falling asleep in each other’s arms. Then, it makes our – or at least my –day when we wake up that way the next morning.

I know I sound really cheesy like a cliche love-struck teenager from the big screen, but tell the truth. With the thoughts of my man returning home, I drifted off into a very deep sleep.

*The Next Morning*

I had finished up everything that needed to be done around the house and then showered. I put on my favorite purple plaid skirt with a black, silver studded belt; black leggings; and a black tube top that had ‘Love’ written across it in purple plaid lettering to match the skirt.

I pulled my hair back in a ponytail and decided to listen to the radio in the living room. I danced to a few songs before Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ began playing.My eyes flutter closed as I swayed to the slow beat of the music, imaging Ross holding me and gently swaying along with me.

A few minutes later, I felt something gently grasp my hips from behind. I stopped, tensing up for a moment, slowly looking over my shoulder to see that it was Ross. My eyes widened in surprise and a huge smile grew on my face instantaneously.

I turned around fully to kiss him, nearly knocking him over as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He held me as we finished to the song. He spun me around a couple of times; dipping me slowly and bringing me back up just as the song finished. He kissed me again and I kissed back, but I was the first to break away.

“H-how? How did you get here?” I asked softly. “I couldn’t do four more days without you, so I thought I’d surprise you and got on the first flight home to L.A.” He told me.

I looked at him in adoration. He is so sweet. “I Love you so much Ross.” I whispered, hugging him as tears of joy prickled at the corners of my eyes. “I Love you so much more Y/N.” Ross whispered back, lifting my chin for yet another sweet kiss filled with pure love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and tell me what you think. Constructive criticism is welcome. Please check out my Kellin Quinn fanfic, 'Please Stay Forever With Me'. If you've read any good books weather it be hard copy, on Mibba, Wattpad, or Movellas, or even if it's a particular writer, leave them in the comments, along with the site they're on, and I will check them out. Please check out my stories on Movellas. For all you Kellic shippers, check out Disasterology on Wattpad, it's an amazing story! Peace gems, I'm out -
Crystina~