Status: C O M P L E T E D | 9-28-16

Give Into Me.

August 2017

Being the girlfriend of a 2-time Stanley Cup Champion was interesting to say the least.

That's right, the Stars had aligned (pun totally intended) and the Dallas Stars were the 2017 Stanley Cup champions! After a long regular season and an even more difficult post-season they defeated the Montreal Canadiens 4-2 on home ice to bring the Cup back to the big D!

And ever since that June night our lives had gone from 0-100 real quick.

From the very first moment Jamie hoisted that big silver trophy above his head it was like my life flipped upside down. I along with most of the other WAGs cried tears of joy from the second the horn went off in the third period, to the moment Tyler took his lap wit the Cup, and tears still rolled down my cheeks as he lifted me off the carpet wrapping my legs around his sweaty body to kiss me and skate us around.

I was so proud of him, and honestly I had never seen Tyler so happy.

He had done it, he had proved all of those nasty people in Boston wrong, he was a champion once again.

The tears eventually dried up once we got to the locker room where more alcohol was poured, drank, and sprayed in a span of 3 hours than in any bar in Las Vegas on a Saturday night. It was an insane feeling and it only went up from that night on. There were parades and parties almost every day, appearances to be made around the city and people swarming around Tyler and the guys more than usual whenever we went out.

Not that they didn’t enjoy the attention, because they did and they had worked damn hard and long for this honor and the guys were soaking it all up.

Well, to be honest we all were. Us girls were enjoying the excuses to get all dressed up and the kids amongst the team were having a ball eating out of, sitting, and hiding behind the big silver trophy. It was an exciting time for everyone involved considering how long it had been since the Star's had won The Cup, but for me no matter how tried to only focus on the cup it was just one more thing for my already hectic schedule. With Hannah's wedding planned for the first weekend of August my to-do list was monstrous and as Maid of Honor I was tackling it all with a smile on my face, or at least trying to.

Easier said than done when trying to balance work, wedding planning, and a summer with Stanley.

Hannah however, welcomed in the Stanley Cup chaos as a distraction from her own to-do lists. But I guess when you're the Bride you can do whatever you want. Having her by my side for the Cup run was one of the only reasons I was able to stay partially sane to be honest. Having been one of the only girls that had no "Stanley Cup" experience I was flying blind and Hannah was there to learn along with me. As we quickly learned that the highs and lows of four rounds of playoff hockey take a toll on both the players and those surrounding them in a matter of days.

Without Hannah, and Tyler's mom, and sisters who arrived in Dallas mid-May I so would have lost my mind during those few months, with Tyler in and out of town and in and out of good moods they were life-savers. The three of them kept me from eating my weight in stadium food during home games and drinking myself into my couch cushions during the away, they took turns being my hand to squeeze during overtime, and they were the first few I hugged when the final horn rang dubbing the Stars as Stanley Cup Champions.

But now with the wedding date fast approaching it was back to being my job to keep Hannah sane, and from going completely bridezilla on us bridesmaids. Thankfully, since Luke had put the ring on her finger Hannah had only had a few vicious moments (think Say Yes To the Dress gone wrong) and for that I was glad. So if we could just keep it that way for the next 24 hours, and get her down the aisle tomorrow then I would be home free.

But I've learned a lot over the last few months of wedding planning, and the biggest life lesson was that things were easier said than done.

"I can't believe Lukas' mother, I mean how dare she invite 12 people without asking me 3 days before the wedding. 12 PEOPLE Adleigh. TWELVE." I exhaled with my eyes closed as my feet dangled in the hot water of the pedicure tub trying to understand where Hannah was coming from, but really 12 people wasn’t that bad. It was 2 tables at the most if they even bothered to attend anyway.

"Han, calm down they may not even show up. They're just her Bunco buddies, like 12 old ladies are going to drive down from Oklahoma for a wedding of a kid they haven't seen since he was what? 16?"

Hannah's perfectly manicured fingers rubbed at her temples, "I guess you're right. But seriously? Sheri is really pushing my buttons lately."

"Welcome to married life, aren't you supposed to hate your mother-in-law?"

"You don't hate yours? Gosh, you're lucky Jackie is amazing." I smiled to myself looking down as the small Asian woman painted my toes a shade of light pink that matched my bridesmaid's bouquet.

"First of all she's not my mother-in-law, but she is pretty amazing. I've been thanking God a lot for her lately, I'm so glad they've been visiting a lot since the Cup run." Since arriving in mid-May Jackie and the girls had been in and out of Dallas. Since Tyler had so many events to attend that Jackie wanted to be apart of as well they just stayed and it was great having extra help considering I was running around like crazy most days.

"That shiny ring on your finger says differently." Hannah's eyebrows waggled as she picked up the flute of champagne and orange juice that sat beside her chair.

Twisting the ring around my finger I admired the vintage design, it was beautiful and it meant the world to me, "It means she will be one day, you know it's not an engagement ring Hannah. But, enough about me and my future wedding. This is your weekend, you are the Bride."

Hannah finished off her glass as I spoke, "Ugh don't remind me. I like talking about anything but this damn wedding, why didn’t we just elope?"

"Because your mother alone would have killed you both." Under my leg my cell phone began to vibrate 3 text messages from Tyler all within a minute.

T: what's the rule about the groom drinking before the wedding?
T: can we take Luke out? Like to Jamie's? Nothing crazy I promise.
T: what's his number?

"Tyler wants to take Luke out tonight.. How bad of idea does that sound?" I asked Hannah and she shrugged.

"If he promises to bring him back in one piece I'm cool with it, Luke's friends are lame he deserves some fun. I mean their bachelor party was nowhere near as fun as our trip to Nashville."

A: bring him back in one piece, 312-211-3399.
T: yes ma'am. See you tonight, love you.
A: love you too.. Ps. Your mom is so partying with us tonight.

After batting my eyes I convinced Tyler to let us girls have our house for the night to keep Luke and Hannah from seeing each other. Tyler wasn't up for it until I told Jamie his girlfriend Katie could join us and then it was a party down the street for half the team and now apparently Luke and his groomsmen too.

"I gave him Luke's number, and I also told him we're getting his mom drunk tonight."

Hannah giggled checking her own phone, "Oh gosh, I can't wait to see Miss Jackie with a few glasses of champagne in her."

"She's a hoot trust me, now where are we headed after this?" I swallowed the rest of my Mimosa and listened to the Bride tell me the rest of our plans for the day before the rehearsal dinner and her last fling before the ring.

Six hours later I stood beside Hannah as she held a big ugly bouquet made from all the bows she had received from her bridal shower in her hands, she was staring into Luke's eyes so longingly that it made me want to cry but I held the tears in for tomorrow. As the Priest walked those who had never participated in a Catholic wedding through the prayers and hoopla I looked out into the crowd finding Tyler with ease leaning back in his seat on the old wooden church pew running a hand through his hair.

He was bored but hell so was I, so was everyone not named Hannah or Luke.

"Alright, so does anyone have any questions?" Asked the man dressed in all black standing before us, his eyes darted around to each member of the bridal party as if to ask again. We all shook our heads no silently praying if we had no questions he would let us all go. After all we had gone through the procession five times and only messed up once, we were ready for the real thing.

"No? Well then, I supposed ya'll are free to go. And I will see you all back here tomorrow at 4:30, for the wedding of Lukas Adam McDaniel and Hannah Jean Klein."

Relieved the bridal party clapped as Hannah and Luke grinned at each other, "I'll be the one in white." Hannah added as if anyone needed a reminder.

The future Mr & Mrs shared a kiss before Hannah's mother arose from a pew announcing that dinner had arrived for us all and would be served downstairs in the youth group's room. As I followed after the rest of my group I stopped at the end of the pew Tyler had been sitting at, he gave me a half-hearted smile, "Come on babe, let's get some food."

Sliding his hand into mine Tyler arose from the wooden bench, "Next time someone gets married just tell me I can't go to the rehearsal."

"Hey now, I tried to get you to stay home or go to dinner with your mom."

"Well I didn’t know this was going to be so damn boring."

"Easy tiger, you're still in a church." It probably wasn't the first time someone had sworn within the building but sometimes we all need a reminder.

Tyler's lips pulled tight as he dropped my hand and swung an arm around my shoulders, "Oops, sorry Big Guy."

Shaking my head we followed the sound of 30 other people downstairs and into a room Hannah and I had spent many Sunday's as kids learning about The Bible and God himself, in fact this whole church was full of memories for the both of us I guess that's why Hannah had kind of forced Luke to let them have a church wedding in Texas instead of the barn bash his mom wanted in his home state of Oklahoma.

Seated around the room at long and circular tables the bridal party, various family members, and plus ones of the bridal party enjoyed plates of Texas BBQ. When the food was long gone and everyone was almost too full to breathe the girls gathered up to discuss car pooling and plans for the evening while Tyler settled in with Luke and his groomsmen filling them in on his plans for the groom's last hoorah. Majority of Luke's friends were starstruck when he introduced Tyler to the group at the engagement party last summer but by now Tyler's luster had warn down enough that they were trusted enough to hangout with Tyler, Jamie and a few of the other guys.

After almost an hour of plotting it was time to get the show on the road, so I walked Hannah outside and Blake followed with Luke in tow so that the couple could say their final goodbyes as single individuals. The wedding photographer documented the moment as Luke opened the passenger's side door of my Jeep letting Hannah climb inside, shutting the door and holding her hands through the open window. He kissed her one last time before I climbed inside and started the car, as they said a few last words the 3 other bridesmaid's climbed into my backseat.

"Are you ready to go, Han?" I asked looking over at the blonde through the tint of my Ray-Bans.

"Hell yeah, let's get this party started!" Grabbing the volume control she twisted it until it was blaring and the backseat cheered; the party had officially started.

And a party it was.

Jackie and her daughters had somehow transformed Tyler and I's place from just a house into a champagne bar with snacks a-plenty, blaring music, and the theatre room prepped for a long night of shenanigans. Once the bottles started popping things got wild, it was like being back in my sorority house minus any stray frat boys (they were all down the street at Jamie's). After a few hours heads were spinning, hair was braided, and wild stories were being told that I was slightly afraid for my "future mother-in-law" to hear but once Jackie started telling tales of her own youth I knew I was still in the clear.

The bride to be for the first time in weeks seemed calm cool and collected, it was nice but it was also probably just the liquor chorusing through her veins come morning she'd be a mess.

A hungover one at that.

As the terrible karaoke played out in front of where I was laying on the large couch upstairs I twirled Hannah's blonde hair around my fingers with her head laid in my lap. "Adi, can you believe I'm getting married tomorrow?"

Swirling another piece I smiled at nothing, "Yes, I can Han. It came up fast, huh?"

"A year sure did go by quickly."

"Time flies when you're having fun babe."

Hannah groaned lightly, "Planning a wedding is not fun, when you do it get a wedding planner."

I laughed at her advice, "Okay, I'll remember that in a few years."

"Don't you think it'll be sooner than that? Look at your hand girl, he's ready."

I stopped massaging her head and felt the butterflies attack my stomach, just the thought of walking down the aisle with Tyler made me giddy and hella nervous. "I don’t know, he said not yet and I'm fine with that I guess. He made the promise and I know I'm not going anywhere either, he's it Han I don’t need a title to know that."

"I know but doesn't Adleigh Seguin sound nice?"

"Lets change your last name first, champ." I messed up her long blonde hair before pushing her head out of my lap declaring that I needed some air. I skipped down the stairs my "Maid of Honor" nightgown swinging around as I opened the sliding glass door to the backyard. Plopping down on a deck chair I breathed in deep the dark nights sky sprinkled with the few stars the city limits of Dallas supply. As I relaxed I wondered what the guys down the street were up to, it was tempting just to call Tyler but I didn’t want to interrupt the "bro time".

It was going on eleven but it felt like much later as I leaned my head against the cushion, closing my eyes I wondered when the other ladies were going to call it a night. After all the limo taking us to the "bridal suite" at the church was due to arrive at 9 am. As I pondered my phone began to vibrate on my stomach where I had laid it, flipping it over I saw Tyler's face taking over the screen.

Accepting the FaceTime call I sat up with a yawn, "Hey babe, how's it going down there?"

Tyler made a silly face and turned the camera around so I could see the damage for myself, Jamie and Luke were playing beer pong on Jamie's kitchen island while it appeared one of Luke's groomsmen and Patrick Sharp were arm wrestling. Two other guys were playing video games and enough beer cans and red solo cups littered the kitchen to have watered an entire frat house. "That's how it's going." Tyler confirmed what I could already see for myself.

"Well, as long as the 5 of them make it to the church tomorrow I'd call it a success." I laughed as I heard Jamie's voice through the speaker complaining about the game of pong.

Tyler shook his head at him loud line-mate, "I'll get them out the door on time I promise, I'm about to cut Luke off."

"Atta boy, by the way I left your suit and stuff on the back of our bathroom door. Shoes are in the closet with a note on them too," Maybe I was going too far but I didn’t need him wearing the wrong outfit, not that Tyler doesn’t have good style on his own.

As if on cue he rolled his eyes taking a sip of a bottle of water, "Yes ma'am. Wait, are you outside?"

"Yeah, I needed some air. It's getting rowdy in there, your mom and Cass are battling Savannah and Julie in karaoke."

"You actually got my mother drunk?" Tyler sounded appalled but I knew he was about to laugh.

"Hey now she drank it on her own, she even made the punch so it's her fault we're all a little..tipsy, well actually most of them are drunk simple as that."

Tyler cracked a laugh and shrugged his shoulders, "It's a Canadian thing, so do I get to see you at all tomorrow?"

"Probably not until we walk down the aisle, it's a busy schedule."

He looked like a sad puppy dog after hearing that news but it was true, between Hannah's mom and the photographer there was not much room for visitation. "Well, okay then. I guess I'll see you at the reception?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry baby. But you, Jamie, and Katie are at a table with my parents and Ash and an extra chair so I'll swing by as much as possible."

"I'll hold you to that, and you better save me a dance."

"There's no one else I would want to dance with, Ty." I said grinning at my phone which in turn let out a yawn.

"I should let you go, I'm sure you all need your beauty sleep and I need to wrangle these idiots into beds." Tyler's head nodded backwards toward the other men.

"Good luck, babe. I love you, see you tomorrow."

"I love you too, I'll see ya at the church." And like that he was gone and I was up out of the chair and on a mission to shut the party down that was still raging inside the house.

Standing behind Hannah in a full length mirror the next afternoon I felt my eyes well up with tears, in front of me stood my best friend, my sister, my other half wearing a beautiful white gown and a veil in her blonde hair. The longer I looked at her the more I felt the pressure of the tears and I knew they would soon start to fall, she was a beautiful bride and I was so happy for her. As if her mom could sense the impending water works she stuffed a tissue into my hand that dangled at my side, dabbing under my eyes I caught the free falling water drops.

"Adi, why are you crying?" Hannah turned as I smiled clutching the tissue tightly.

"Because you're so beautiful, and I'm so happy for you." She opened her arms as I stepped forward in my off the shoulder floor-length tan dress wrapping my arms around her, one last time as Hannah Klein.

With her arms tight around me Hannah kissed my cheek, "Thank you for everything, you're my person you know that right?"

"And you're mine, twisted sisters for life Han."

"Good, now no more tears? At least not until I walk down the aisle."

I nodded my head collecting myself, "Deal, now lets go through the list. Something old? Check, you have your mom's pearls. Something blue? Check, you have blue writing on your butt. Something new? Your shoes are new, what's your something borrowed?"

Hannah shrugged, "Can't the pearls be borrowed and old?"

"No," I shook my head and walked towards my bag fetching the little jewelry bag I always had when I traveled even across town. "Here, wear these." I handed her the white gold Texas shaped earring Tyler had gotten me for my birthday, "Every Texas girl needs a reminder of where she came from."

Hannah took out the simple diamonds from her ears and replaced them with the state that we both call home, they were something different and had a meaning for the both of us. "Okay, now I think I'm all set."

Smiling at her I nodded back towards the door, "I'm going to go check on the boys, give you some alone time with your mama. I love you, I'll see you downstairs."

45 minutes later at 4:30 on the dot the procession began, Luke's mother walked him down the aisle where he waited for his men to join him on the right side of the church. First it was Savannah a gorgeous red headed teacher I'd met on occasion and Bryan one of Luke's cousins. Followed by Emily a tiny little Hispanic girl who is a co-worker of Hannah's and Nathan who was a classmate of all three of us at UT. As Julie, Hannah's little sister who had just turned 21 and mirrored Hannah in appearance took off down the aisle with Reece Luke's brother in tow Blake and I stepped up to the threshold.

Turning back I looked over my shoulder wear Hannah and her father Allen stood, she was adjusting her veil but caught my eye, she grinned at me and I shot her a wink. This was it, it was finally happening.

On the church's wedding coordinators cue Blake and I set off down the aisle, I scanned the bride's side as I walked with a big grin on my face. It spread even wider when I found the pew that held my parents, Asher and his girlfriend Riley, Jamie, his girlfriend Katie and of course Tyler who's face lit up when we made eye contact. Blake and I separated after bowing our heads to the alter, once we turned to face the aisle once again the music faded from the backbeat of Ed Sheeran's Tenerife Sea to the bridal march. At the change the crowd rose from their seats and my eyes narrowed in on the vision in white slowly making her way to the love of her life, Hannah's smile was huge as she came closer to Luke who stared mouth gaping at his bride a tear trickling down his left cheek.

Once Hannah's bouquet was in my hands the ceremony was off and it was like clockwork with nothing out of place, the people laughed at the right moments, and there wasn't a dry eye at least on the brides side as the vows were exchanged. As they proclaimed their everlasting love for one another I couldn't help but look out into the crowd to see Tyler's reactions and I hoped that one day life would have us in the same positon doing the same thing as bride and groom.

After the long Catholic ceremony spanning almost an hour and a half Luke was allowed to kiss his new wife and for the first time they were announced as Mr. and Mrs. Lukas McDaniel.

My best friend was officially married.

Nearly three hours later I slid into the empty chair between Tyler and Jamie, but the tall blonde Jamie had been seeing for a few months was missing. Both men had cups of beer in front of them but were scrolling on their phones instead of dancing or mingling. But I couldn't really blame them for not mingling, just going to the bathroom for them meant signing autographs or taking selfies, it was awkward but also kind of funny. The newly crowned Stanley Cup champs were added bonuses to this already hopping party, "How's it going back here fellas? Where's Katie?"

"Hey beautiful," Tyler leaned over and pecked my cheek tossing his phone onto the table. "I think she went to the bathroom, but it's going, we're digesting the massive amount of food we just consumed."

"Fueling up to hit the ol dance floor, chubbs?" I asked Jamie waggling my eyebrows.

The large man scoffed taking a gulp of his beer, "Don't you have a bride to tend to?"

"Nah, she's hitched now she's Luke's problem. Unless she has to pee, that's still my area." The two boys face matched in disgust, holding one another's dresses was obviously a girl thing. "Sorry I haven't been over here much, it's been a lot going on since dinner and their first dance."

"It's fine babe, your parents have been pretty entertaining. Your dad's almost sold Jamie a car twice!" Tyler joked but I was sure my dad probably had tried to sell Jamie a car, the man could sell glasses to a blind man.

Katie eventually joined us and we began our own conversation finding no interest in hockey talk this early into the off-season, as we gabbed about the wedding the DJ called for all couples to join the newlyweds on the dance floor. Turning towards Tyler I tilted my head in question waiting for him to ask me to dance. "May I have this dance Miss Reichman?" Tyler stood offering me his hand as I giggled nodding my head, I placed my hand in his and followed him out to the wooden floor of the revamped barn that the reception was being held in.

Couples crowded around us as a slow beat came out of the speakers a deep voice bellowed out a song most people had never heard but I knew it, it was Staind and it was definitely chosen by Luke who loved Rock n Roll more than any other genre. "What is this?" Tyler asked lacing his fingers at the small of my back.

"Tangled Up in You, it’s good listen to the words." He nodded, by now he knew not to question my musical taste. It was his that we had to worry about, Mike Stud was not the best of music.

As the words progressed Tyler's head tilted down and with the help of my wedges he was able to rest his forehead against mine, "I like this song, a lot."

"Figured you would, I'm kinda tangled up in you y'know."

"I'm glad, if you weren't that ring wouldn’t mean so much." He kissed my forehead before backing away and spinning me around, when he pulled me back in my head leaned on his shoulder.

"Y'know this is our second wedding, but this one's a lot better than the first one."

He smirked letting out a huff of air, "Of course it is, you actually like me now."

"I think I liked you back then too, I was just scared. But now, I love you." Instead of saying he loved me too Tyler turned his head and kissed me.

"You think we can do this again sometime soon?" Tyler asked his voice keeping the conversation just between the two of us.

"Go to another wedding? Did you forget we have Jesse's in like 3 weeks?" Men and short memories I swear.

Tyler shook his head, "No, I didn’t mean this situation exactly I meant like the barn and the wedding. Our wedding, I mean you still want that right?"

Cupping his face with both my hands I nodded staring straight into his eyes, "Absolutely, I'd marry you on a street corner Tyler."

His cheeks tightened under my hands from his chuckle, "Good, because I really wanna see you in a white dress. Today just really got me thinking, about the future, y'know?"

"Trust me baby, I know. Planning this whole thing got me thinking, especially with this ring on my finger, I can't stop thinking about it, about you. I really love you, so much Ty."

"And I love you, Adleigh. Never forget that." With that he kissed me as the song ended, as I stared at Tyler his words swirling around in my head the DJ called for the wedding party to return to their table. How was I supposed to give a speech when Tyler and I had basically decided to get married?

Somehow I managed, shoving all of the crazy thoughts into the back of my head as I gave one hell of a maid of honor speech. It might not have topped my engagement party speech but Hannah knew she was loved and Luke was now officially stuck with the both of us for the rest of his life. Blake followed after me with a much better speech than his "wolf-pack" memoir from the engagement party, once the sap fest was over the music picked back up and the party kicked into high gear.

A few glasses of wine and a eventful trip to the bathroom with Hannah and Emily later all the "single-ladies" were beckoned by Beyoncé to join Hannah on the dance floor for the tossing of the bouquet. I was reluctant to get up as I leaned my tired head against Tyler's shoulder but he and Jamie wouldn't have it, so off Katie and I went burying ourselves in the middle of the pack. Young girls nowhere near getting married stood up front eager for the flowers and old divorcés stood in the back iffy on whether or not they even wanted to think of getting married again.

Hannah eyed the crowd of girls twirling the bouquet that mirrored her own made of orchids and coral flowers with dark green leaves sticking out for pops of color around in her hands, as she stood I felt like she was glaring in my direction but I was hoping she had really bad aim. At the DJ's instruction she turned her back towards us counting down from five, at one she tossed the bouquet through the air high over the pack of grabby arms with my hands in the air I felt the stems that were wrapped in white ribbon at my fingertips. In one swift tug I pulled down, the abundance of flowers landing right on my chest.

The pack spread out once the prize had landed and all eyes landed on me, I felt my face heat up as the DJ proclaimed me "the next bride" and Hannah clapped in joy. I shook my head as I walked towards her open arms, "You tossed it at me didn’t you?"

Hannah giggled, shrugging her shoulders, "Maybe."

Rolling my eyes I smiled for a few pictures with the bride and my "prize" before trailing back to my family's table. Moving through the tables it felt like a victory march as I weaved in and out receiving remarks of "congrats" and "when's the wedding?" from members of Hannah's family. I just smiled and laughed them off but things became even more awkward when Tyler and Jamie set off for the garter toss.

Because Luke was an avid football fan and had played quarterback in high school he had decided to go non-traditional with his toss. After crawling up Hannah's gown and removing the UT orange garter from her leg he slid the band around a football tossing it around in his hands, presumably picking his target.

Turns out he and his new bride were in cohorts.

As Luke called out "one" ending his countdown he tossed the football in a near perfect spiral, it sailed up and over the little boys and I new exactly where it was headed.

Surprisingly for a man who plays ice hockey for a living Tyler had some pretty good hands, the pigskin landed right in them and he brought them straight down tucking the ball under his arm like a runningback headed for the end-zone. Jamie nudged Tyler playfully before the crowd dissolved, tossing the ball around I watched as Tyler walked towards Luke giving him a bro-hug before smiling for some pictures.

When he came back to our table Tyler sat the football down in the middle of the table next to my bouquet, we were 2-for-2 in the prize department. "Guess it's our lucky day, Ads."

"I don't think it's luck, Hannah and Luke so had this all planned out."

Tyler's arm slung around the back of my chair pulling me closer, "Well no-matter what I just hope the old saying is true."

"What old saying?"

Tyler smirked leaning over to press a quick kiss to my cheek, when he pulled back his lips hovered by my ear, "That we're next."
♠ ♠ ♠
Is that wedding bells I hear? ;)

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter I really liked writing it, Hannah is still one of my favorite characters. I'm also so sorry for the long wait I've been on vacation and I just moved back to college so I'm a bit of a mess right now. :/ Now that this wedding is over I have only 3 chapters left to write of this story and then it is officially over.. (As sad as I am to say so)

Thank you all again for reading and commenting your feelings I love your feedback! xoxo- Al