Status: C O M P L E T E D | 9-28-16

Give Into Me.

I'll Chase the Hurt.

As predicted Hannah was hating life come Friday morning and I had no pity for her, she did it to herself after all while I felt refreshed and low-key excited for the weekend to begin. Weekends without stressful football games are a Godsend sometimes and I could really use a break these days!

Unfortunately Hannah has plans for Saturday night that don't include a hockey game so I had to find a fill in for my other ticket, luckily enough it's fall break for the University of Texas and my little brother is back in town. Sitting at my desk Friday morning I text Asher to see if he's interested in hanging out with his big sister for once in his life.

Ad: hey, do you have any plans for tomorrow night?
Ash: not yet, why? You need a DD?
Ad: nope, do you want to go the Stars game with me?
Ash: when did you take up hockey?
Ad: is that a yes or no, Asher.
Ash: yes, but only if you tell me why we're really going.
Ad: I may have made a new friend..
Ash: that's code for I'm fucking one of the players.. Thought you had higher standards Ads!
Ad: shut up, and FYI I am not screwing any of them. Be at my place by 5, baby brother! Love you!
Ash: love you too, pain in my ass big sister.

Being 4 years older than Asher was the perfect age gap, we never went to high school or college together but we were still close enough that we had similar interests and bonded well. But, no matter how old he gets he'll always be my baby brother that needs protecting even if he is a good 6 inches taller than me and does more of the protecting. Friday night is lame as I spend it alone watching Greys Anatomy while Hannah stays at Luke's for the weekend.

Being alone in our rather spacious apartment sucks sometimes, maybe we should get a dog or a cat even. I crash before midnight and have all sorts of energy Saturday morning before heading to Plano, which is good for me and bad for my girls! When I have energy on Saturday mornings they know their practice will be anything but easy! The team is performing their routine with the music blaring as I nod my head along counting the steps out loud when I feel my phone vibrating in the waistband of my shorts, it's Tyler.

"Hello?" I practically have to yell over the music so he can hear me.

"Hey, why are you screaming?" He laughs yelling back and I guess it's not hard to hear me after all.

"Sorry, it's loud in here I didn’t know if you could hear me."

"I can, are you at the gym."

I see a few of the girls off count and yell out to them, "I see you back there Erin, it's sloppy fix it. Jenna, what do we say? Go hard or go home remember?"

"I'll take that as a yes, you're a mean coach Adleigh!"

"Ehh, I've said worse. What's up Ty? Shouldn’t you be skating or something?"

"On my way, I just wanted to ask where you wanted to sit tonight? I'm grabbing your tickets after practice."

"Wherever is fine, I don't really know where the best views are yet. Neither will, Ash."

"You're bringing a new friend? What happened to Hannah?"

"She's going out with Luke, and it's actually my little brother Asher. He's home for break, is that okay?"

"Yeah, I mean you can bring whoever as long as you bring yourself!" I roll my eyes, pick up line number one of the day.

"Yeah, yeah. Wherever is fine Ty, I gotta go yell some more. Good luck tonight."

"Thanks, I'll see you tonight. Do I get to meet your brother?"

"Maybe.. Bye Tyler." Maybe, code for HELL TO THE NO. Tyler is not meeting my little brother, if that happened Asher would for sure run home tell my parents and then every one of my relatives would know by daybreak. What they would know I have no clue considering we're not dating but my mom and aunts love to gossip. Snapping back into practice mode I slide my phone into the waistband of my shorts and cross my arms over my chest, eyes scanning for any problems with the routine.

"Hey coach, can you spot me?" A tall and leggy blonde named Katie asks me and I agree, bracing her as she throws a standing full.

"You've got it, Kat. You really don't need me,"

"I just don't want to fall,"

"That’s the nature of the sport babe, you just gotta get back up. Throw it without me," She turns, braces herself and smiles executing the move perfectly landing right on her feet.

"Perfect, positive vibes always. Okay?

"Yes, ma'am." Living in Texas my whole life I should be used to the yes Ma'am, no ma'am attitude but it still makes me laugh sometimes. Looking out on the empty mat I feel the urge to throw some passes, tossing my phone to the side I stretch my arms and legs quickly before lining up in the corner.

Taking off in a run I'm upside down in a running back handspring landing in multiple fulls and front walkover, I finish with a standing tuck hearing a few whistles from the 18 level boys and girls.

"Hot damn, she's still got it!" My old coach and head coach of the Cheetahs yells across the gym and I can't fight the smile on my face.

"That felt good!" I let out a little winded as I walk off the mat towards the group of people.

"She can still tumble, but can she still stunt?" One of the male base coaches sasses and I walk right up to him, "All I need is a base."

Matt stands behind me hands on my hips, "You ready?" He asks and I nod, before I can even blink I'm backflipped up into the air landing with my feet being held in his hands, pulling one leg up into a scorpion I wobble but Matt has me and I feel safe. I transition into a bow and arrow before jumping down being caught half in the air before I hit the ground.

"Stuntin' is a habit," I wink at Matt and we both laugh. "I guess you've still got it all, huh Ads!"

Back home at my apartment I take a shower and plot my outfit for the nights festivities, I agreed to go out with Tyler if they won so I needed an outfit for the game and for the club. I settle on faux leather leggings for both outfits that way I only have to change my top half and borrow a Stars shirt from Hannah, I'm still not giving into wearing Tyler's number but I will support his team. I straighten my hair, apply some makeup, and top the whole outfit off with a green Stars beanie that makes me look a bit like a Christmas tree but will at least make Tyler happy. It's almost 5 as I'm lacing up my black glittery Converse when my door opens and in walks my not so little, little brother.

"You know, you could at least knock." I sass as Asher walks straight into our kitchen stealing a bottle of Gatorade from the fridge.

"Where's the fun in that? Nice hat." I tug at the beanie, walking towards him.

"Thanks, I didn't know you had a Stars jersey?" I pick at the edge of his Green jersey seeing a number I don't recognize, but then again the only numbers I remember are 14 and 91.

"It's been in my closet for a while, dad got it from Eakin when he bought his truck at the lot." Imagine that it was a gift, our dad raked in sports memorabilia and random gifts from his top clients like it was nothing, making his office look more like a sports store than a car dealership

"Go figure, are you hungry we have time to eat before we go." Stupid question he's 20 and an athlete of course he's hungry! We settle on pizza before arriving at the AAC and as I pick up our tickets at Will Call Asher begins the guessing game on who left them for us.

"You might as well give up, Ash. I am not telling you." I sass as we wait in line to get in and as the man scans Asher's ticket he realizes he's going to be by the glass. "Well with these seats I'll just see who stares at you all night, Ads. It won't be too hard. Either way I like your new beau, these seats are sick."

We take our seats just as the players are hitting the ice for warmups, tonight they are playing the Capitals their colors clashing with the swarm of victory green. I try not to look for Tyler knowing that staring at him or drawing his attention will be a dead giveaway to Asher. Speaking of Asher he's in a trance watching the players on the ice, he's almost as bad as Hannah but without making comments about how hot the players are.

Pre-game is winding down and I think that I'm going to get away with not interacting with Tyler but I'm wrong, a thud into the Plexiglas catches everyone's attention in our section and I look up to see that Jamie had slammed Tyler right in front of me. Tyler shoves Jamie back and smirks at me, shaking my head I laugh at the situation and look over at my brother. "Busted, I'm going to assume it's Seguin though. I can't really see you with Jamie Benn, he's too quiet."

"Ummm," I stutter out and I know I am caught in my own web.

"No sense in hiding it Adi, just tell me. Are you or are you not screwing Tyler Seguin." I glare daggers at him.

"Keep your voice down, would you! The whole arena doesn’t need to hear you."

"You're not defending yourself?"

"I am not sleeping with him, but we are friends. Just. Friends. So don't go running to mom and dad, please Ash they don't need to know."

"They don't need to know their precious little girl is running around with the NHL's bad boy?"

"Asher Elliot Reichman, if you tell them about this before I do I will tell them where you really went on Spring Break last year. And why I had to take a quick trip to Mexico, to y'know retrieve your ass from JAIL!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! That was not even jail, and I paid you back. But deal, I won't tell them anything." I hold up my pinky finger and he links his with mine. "Deal."

The puck drops and it's an intense game with the Stars trailing until the third period when they finally tie it up, the final buzzer rings with the score tied 3-3 and I'm about to get my first taste of overtime hockey. Asher is ready for the battle but I'm nervous and it's only seconds in when Tyler's line takes the ice, my toes tap the ground frantically as Tyler passes to Jamie who maneuvers around a defensemen to give the puck over to the Russian kid. Val fires a shot reflecting off the goalie and Jamie retrieves it pushing it back at the goalie sneaking it in through his legs. As the goal lights spin and the annoying song blares the whole arena erupts and this time I join in with them standing up and banging on the glass, I think I'm officially a hockey fan.

"Damn, that was a good game!" Asher comments as we're walking out and I nod along as I dig for my phone in my purse feeling the sudden urge to text Tyler. "You looking for something, Ads?" He notices and I look up at him frustration all over my face. "My phone."

"Check your pockets dumbass, does watching him play hockey make your brain stop working?" I find my phone in the back pocket of my pants and take to typing out my message instead of responding to my smart ass little brother.

A: AMAZING GAME! Let me know if ya'll are still going out, Ash is leaving..
A: I think that finally made me a hockey fan, FYI.

I know he's doing interviews and celebrating with the team but I just have to tell him the semi-good news! Asher and I sit in traffic outside the arena for what feels like an eternity and just get to moving when my phone dings in the cup holder. I reach for the device but Asher is faster and snatches it from my grasp, "Oh no way, you're not endangering my life to text a boy, not even if it is Tyler freaking Seguin."

"How do you know it's him?!" Asher pushes the home button and looks back over at me.

"Tyler S. How many Tyler's do you know, Adleigh." I huff and weave through the traffic, "Do you want me to read it to you? No judgment, although since you say you're not together it shouldn’t be dirty right?"

"Just read the damn message Asher."

"He said, 'Thanks Ads! It's about time you give in ;) Ditch the kid and I'll have the cab pick you up on our way, text me your address.' I'm a little offended he said to ditch me but it really sounds like he's into you. Which is awful, because who would want to date you?" He fakes a gag and I swerve the car on purpose slamming him into the window.

"You're such an ass sometimes, text him my address." He does as he's told typing away on my phone as I pull into the parking lot placing my Jeep beside Asher's jacked up Ford F-150, signing to play a real sport at UT had earned him a custom car faster than it had me. We both exit the vehicle and Asher unlocks his truck the lights going off as he leans against the matte black paintjob, "Thanks for taking me sis, I did have fun with you for once."

"You're welcome, Ash-hole. I'll see you before you head back to Austin, love you."

"Okay, love you too, go get ready lover boy will be here soon." I roll my eyes stepping forward to hug him goodbye before running off to put on something a little more bar appropriate. According to Tyler I have 45 minutes to get ready so I intensify my makeup and change my shirt trading my Chucks in for thick heeled booties.

Since I'm not driving at all tonight and I still have time to kill I pull the bottle of Jack Daniels from beneath our sink and fill up a shot glass, "Come to mama," I place the glass to my lips and throw the dark liquid back letting it burn all the way down. "Ahh," I shimmy rinsing the glass out and putting the bottle away as my phone begins ringing.

"Hello?" I answer placing the phone between my ear and shoulder.

"You ready? We're here!" Tyler's voice rings through the speakers and I grab my clutch from the countertop.

"Yeah, I'll be right down." I flip the lights off and fling open my door seeing Tyler standing outside my door, "HOLY SHIT! You just scared the piss outta me," I swat at his shoulder as he laughs. "Fuck you, Seguin. How'd you even know what floor I'm on?"

"It's posted outside on the buzzlist, A.Reichman had to be you." I lock the door behind me.

"But I didn’t buzz you in?" We begin walking down the hallway to join the others in the cab.

"I came in with some guys, signing an autograph can get me just about anything." I roll my eyes, of course he used his 'star power'. Tyler slides open the door to the bright yellow minivan revealing a car load of hockey players. "ADLEIGHHHHH" cheers Jamie, his brother Jordie, the resident ginger Cody Eakin, and Jason Demers.

"What up?" I return as I crawl in, getting smashed in between Tyler and Jason, "So where are we going?"

"Concrete Cowboy," Jordie speaks from the backseat and I'm now overdressed for the night.

"Guess I wore the wrong kinda boots for this trip," I wiggle my foot around and Tyler catches my foot pulling it up to view my footwear.

"How in the hell do you walk in these?" I shrug my shoulders, "When you're 5'5 you learn to like them, not all of us can be 6 foot whatever."

"So you're saying you own cowboy boots, Adleigh?" Jason asks from my left his tone shocked that I would have a pair.

"Sure do, a few pairs actually. And their just called boots down here, Demers."

"Sorry, I'm still not use to this whole Southern thing. Do you live on a farm or something?" I stifle my laugh for the most part but a little bit of it still comes out, do I look like a farm girl?

"Far from it, my dad owns a car dealership and my mom's a lawyer. No time for any of that in our family." Our car shows up outside the club and multiple credit cards are thrusted at the driver, something that never happens when my friends and I go out! Then again we all don’t have millions chilling in our bank accounts.

The six of us file into the upscale country themed bar taking over a booth in the corner of the building. "Who wants what?" Tyler asks and they all look at me like I'm the only one who doesn’t have a usual. "What? I'll drink anything."

"Whatever, you probably want something fruity." Cody snarks and I send the ginger a scowl.

"Far from it, but I'll go with you Ty you can't carry all of it." Tyler and I walk over to the bar placing our order for 6 bottles of beer and a round of shots. We wait around talking about the game and joking about which one of the guys is going to be the drunkest when I hear my name being called from behind me. As soon as I hear it my heart drops into my stomach and all the blood drains from my face, the voice is familiar and it's a sound that kind of makes me want to crawl in a hole. Taking a deep breath in I turn around confirming and matching the sound to the face.

"Adleigh, I thought that was you when you came in. How're you." How am I? As if you even care. I slap on a fake smile to both he and the girl who so terribly resembles the old me it's not even funny.

"Hey, Noah. I'm great, how're you?" Not that I actually care, but I have to ask, right?

"Just fine, my parents said you're working with the Cowboy's now? Cool gig, you remember Ellie right?" How could I forget the bitch who stole my boyfriend? Just looking at her pisses me off and brings back all of the memories, most of them terrible.

"Of course," I smile at her as I hear the sound of bottles being slammed on the wood behind me and I know our order is ready, "Hey, Ads- oh." Tyler stops when he sees that I'm having a 'conversation'. I give him a look that screams "HELP ME OUT" and he slides around wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Are our drinks ready?" I look up at Tyler and he smiles, "Yeah, babe. We should probably get them back to the table."

"Oh, Noah this is Tyler. Ty this is an old friend, Noah." I can see Noah reacting to me calling him just a friend, not even bothering to say my ex boyfriend because he is the least of my worries these days. But cheating on me will keep me from caring about you or calling you anything close to a boyfriend. He extends his hand to Tyler, "Yeah, I know who he is. Great game tonight, man ya'll are looking good this year."

Tyler shakes his hand quickly with smirk drawn across his face and looks back over at me as I lay my hand on his forearm, "We should get back to the guys babe, bye Noah."

Walking back to the table with a tray of shot glasses my hands start shaking and I can feel the all too familiar feeling of a panic attack coming on. The fear settles into my body, a cold sweat making me shiver as my stomach starts flipping and filling with thunderous butterflies. I clench my teeth together silently praying the feeling would pass, but it does not.

As soon as our table crowded by hockey players is in sight I begin to walk faster setting the tray down just as my breathing begins to pick up, not here, please not here. Why does he still have this effect on me? I step back from the table as Tyler begins sliding beers around, "I need some air," I mumble out shoulder checking him as I bee line for the door.

The cold breeze of the night sets the episode into full swing, breathing in through my nose the air continues to hitch in my throat my green eyes flooded with hot tears. I lean my whole body against the brick exterior and cover my mouth as my breathing becomes straggly. The panic attack settles into my nervous system as I start shaking all over crouching down to sit on the cold concrete pulling my knees into my chest where my heart is thundering.

It's been months, almost half a year since I've had one of these and I was enjoying the freedom. But here I am having yet another anxiety attack over the same boy who had been the reason why I started having them in the first place. For what feels like hours but is really only about 10 minutes I sit on the ground hyperventilating and most likely looking like a complete drunken mess to bystanders before the bar door opens and a familiar shadow walks my way.

"Adleigh, jeez there you are.. Oh my God, are you okay?!" Tyler crouches down to my level right in front of me, his eyes staring straight into mine. My breathing is ragged as I look up at him knowing fully well that my black makeup is everywhere at this point, "Do I look like I'm okay?"

His hand covers mine on top of my knee, "Ads you have to breathe, in your nose out your mouth okay?" I nod, like I don’t already know this but controlling my breathing right now is harder than it looks.

"Go back inside" I tell him through my sobs and he shakes his head, "I'm not leaving you out here."

I pull my hand away from his, "Why do you even care, Tyler?"

"God dammit, Adleigh now is not the time to be a hardass. You're having a panic attack!"

"No shit? Thanks Dr. Tyler." I wipe the tears from my face as if that will make it look any better. I swallow hard feeling my lungs release and I take a large, cleansing deep breath as my body begins to regain control over itself.

"Are you okay now?" He asks not even phased by me being a bitch to him.

Nodding I stand up wiping the dirt from my pants, "Yeah, ugh I'm fine. I'm sorry, Tyler but I need to go home I can't go back in there if he's here."

"Okay, I'll ride back with you, Adleigh I really don't trust you in a cab by yourself right now." As he speaks I can feel my lips curling into a small smile, deep within that fuckboy exterior lies one really big heart.

"No, Ty it's fine I'm taking a cab straight to my parents, I uh, I can't go home and sit by myself I'll either get trashed or have another one of those.. Or both."

"Then I'm going home with you, you need a friend right now and Hannah's not here. Unless you know, you'd rather have your mommy." I crack a smile and shake my head, even in light of the situation he's still manages to be an ass.

"Fuck you, aren't you supposed to be comforting me?" Tyler wraps an arm around my shoulders, "Come on let's get you home."

Tyler grabs an Uber as it's dropping people off and gets us back to my apartment, he texted Jamie telling them I was sick and that he was taking me home which I'm sure they thought was code for something else but it definitely is not. Back at my apartment I wash my face clear of the black makeup that had cascaded down my cheeks and change into an old Cowboy's sweatshirt and Nike shorts. When I exit my bedroom I find Tyler sitting at the bar in my kitchen scrolling through Twitter on his phone, "You really don't have to babysit me Tyler, I promise not to harm myself."

His brown eyes widen at me from across the bar, "Adleigh!" He lets out, sharp and nervous like he's concerned that I would actually do something to hurt myself.

"Whoa, no I've never done that I promise. I didn’t mean it like that, I swear." Tyler looks relieved as I retrieve a bottle of wine from the rack next to our microwave and a glass from the cabinet above the sink, "Wine or are you too manly for that tonight? I have beer too."

"Beer, and I'm staying. Besides if I go back now they won't think we had sex and that will totally ruin my street cred." Tyler winks and I roll my eyes as I fill the glass full of the dark red liquid.

"And we're right back to square one. Drink your beer and keep your ego to yourself, Seguin." I slide a bottle of Bud Light across the table towards him and retreat to the couch clicking on the TV and firing up Netflix on our Apple TV. Wrapping myself in the furry blanket that is usually hanging on the back of our couch Tyler plops down beside me, "I was joking Ads, Jamie wouldn’t even believe me if I told him we hooked up anyway. He's definitely Team Adleigh."

I stop scrolling through movies when he says Team Adleigh, "What the hell are they placing bets on if I'm going fall for you?"

"Not yet, but I can see that happening. My friends are assholes."

"Takes one to know one."

"Guess that's why we get along so well, eh?" He bites back and I laugh at his use of 'eh'.

"Okay, Canada. Napoleon Dynamite or The Benchwarmers?"

"Benchwarmers please, Texas." He sasses the end with a mock Southern drawl and I start the movie settling into the couch and sipping from my glass of wine. A comfortable silence wafts over us as the movie plays only talking when I need wine or when Tyler asks where the bathroom is. Other than that he doesn’t say anything but I know that he wants to ask what the hell had happened at the bar, I down the last of my third glass and set the cup on the coffee table. "Are you really not going to ask what happened back there?"

Tyler takes a sip of his drink eyes still focused on the movie, "No, it's not any of my business. Unless you need to vent, because in that case I'm all ears."

"I feel like you deserve an explanation."

"Okay, let it out Ads." I reach out grabbing the beer bottle from Tyler's hands and chugging the rest of his drink for a bit more liquid courage knowing damn well that making it to church in the morning is not going to happen now. Tyler just sits there un-effected as I steal his drink his eyes focused on mine just waiting for me to explain myself.

"Well that asshole at the bar was Noah Sloane my ex-boyfriend."

"Why does that name sound so familiar?" Tyler has been in Texas for 3 years so I guess names of other athletes would sound familiar by now, unfortunately he had to remember this one.

"He was drafted to the Rangers last year, everyone freaked out because he's like the hometown boy he had a pretty good rookie year spent a lot of time up in the majors instead of at Round Rock. Anyway, he just got traded to the Cubs, thank God."

"Okay, go on."

"So, we dated in high school and our first two and a half years of college even though he went to TCU while I was at UT in Austin. It worked for a while, and our parents loved it. I mean why wouldn’t they? Perfect little high school sweethearts, our parents got along well it was almost an arranged marriage. Until I found out why everything seemed so perfect."

"It was that girl, wasn’t it?" I nod, unfortunately agreeing with him.

"Yeah, she looks like me huh? She's the new and improved version, Miss Oklahoma runner-up, dental hygienist, fake boobs, no panic attacks in public. Yeah, Ellie she's great." I stand up retrieving the whole bottle of wine from the kitchen before going on.

Just talking about that home-wrecker makes my blood boil.

"Anyway, he had her going on in Dallas while I was in Austin brave soul for doing that so close to home. Junior year some of my friends from high school saw him with her and snapped a few pictures for evidence. I didn’t believe them for a while, I just couldn’t let go of our seemingly perfect relationship but when I came home for a surprise visit I got more than what I bargained for. Almost 5 years down the drain, with his sorry ass. Oh and to cap it all off I got this really nice case of anxiety complete with the panic attacks for free with the breakup ,it was just a really good year."

Drinking the wine straight from the bottle I look back at the TV screen needing to focus on anything else but my shitty love life right now. I haven't told anyone about Noah in a year or so, and it still has the same effect on me. I still get very pissed followed by very drunk. Looking over at Tyler I scan his face, it looks blank and confused and slightly angry. "I should have punched him, Adi I am so sorry that is some messed up shit." His hand squeezes my knee through the fuzzy blanket, trying his best to comfort me in this awkward state.

"Thank you?" I croak out with a laugh, "But it's been taken care of, he was not so intentionally, but very much so intentionally walked by one of my best friends during a TCU vs UT baseball game, right in the ribs. Cracked a couple, I'm pretty sure." I remember watching that game, seeing his face in Austin a few weeks after everything had blown up in Dallas. I refused to talk to him and cold shouldered his parents as I watched the game with my sorority sisters just praying to God he would either get hit in the face or that the Longhorns would just demolish the Horned Frogs. I got both that day, Joey was one of my good friends and our best pitcher he knew what Noah had done and took it into his own hands to fix the problem.

"Did your friend get kicked out?" Tyler questions like that's the moral of the story.
"Nope, Joey made it look like an accident. When he went to "apologize" after the game he told him that it was from Adleigh, he said he looked like he shit his pants." Tyler shakes his head laughing, "Remind me not to screw you over, I'm sure my teammates would love to hurt me for you."

We focus back on the movie for a while laughing at the uncoordinated kids playing my second favorite sport. When the movie is over and we're both yawning I look over at Ty, "Hey, Ty?"

"Yeah," He half yawns.

"Thank you, for everything. You're not so bad y'know."

"I'll take that as a compliment, Adleigh. I should probably call a car, it's late."

"I do have an empty couch? Or you can sleep in my bed you're kinda too big for the couch."

"It's fine, I can just call Uber." I gather up the wine and beer bottles and my empty glass while Tyler follows me into the kitchen.

"I'd say that's a waste of money but, that's not really an issue is it."

"No, not really.." He smiles and I roll my eyes.

"Well if you're going to go, at least text me when you get home so I know you're good. Can't lose Dallas' boy on my watch."

"If you're so concerned, Ad I'll stay." We come to an agreement and I turn off the lights in the kitchen, locking my door before leading Tyler to my room. I grab a pillow from my bed and my phone charger, "A little girlier than you're probably use to but it's really comfy I promise."

Tyler turns back the white comforter and starts climbing in, "You sure you don't want to sleep in here? I promise not to try anything, it is your bed after all." I scrunch up my face, my bed is way more comfortable than the couch and I'm skeptical of sleeping in Hannah's bed. She does have a boyfriend, so you never know how clean anything is in there.

"No funny business, Seguin." I toss my pillow back down and climb into the fluffy cocoon of blankets plugging my phone into the wall.

"Okay, goodnight, Ads." Tyler rolls away from me and I turn off the bedside lamp sinking into the darkness.

"Goodnight, Tyler."
♠ ♠ ♠
so Adleigh has a shitty ex-boyfriend, but hey don't we all? I wish I had a hot Tyler Seguin to make me feel better about mine tho! ;) and as someone who suffers from anxiety attacks I totally feel for Ads, having no control over your body sucks.

Leave me some feedback :) - al